1 Card

JD = 1

Brionic = 0

I would say more but this little alone makes me sound stupid enough...

Yes' date=' exactly. Brionac would not get banned unless you wanna ban the whole entire Dark World Archtype.

[/quote']

I'm sorry but I'm not realy understanding your logic here...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JD = 1

Brionic = 0

Yes' date=' exactly. Brionac would not get banned unless you wanna ban the whole entire Dark World Archtype.

[/quote']

I'm sorry but I'm not realy understanding your logic here...

I said yes, exactly, if you said more it would be kind of stupid. Then, Dark World monsters can be Special Summoned if you discard them by your card effect or your opponent's card effect. So, really, Brionac gets stronger with Dark World monsters.

JD = 1

Brionic = 0

[/quote']

You're doing it wrong!

Brionac isn't strong because of Dark World. Brionac is a game winner on its own. Brionac doesn't make Dark Worlds banworthy, even if Brionac's discards were effects.

JD = 1

Brionic = 0

[/quote']

You're doing it wrong!

Brionac isn't strong because of Dark World. Brionac is a game winner on its own. Brionac doesn't make Dark Worlds banworthy, even if Brionac's discards were effects.

I'm just saying that if you want to really power up Brionac you can use Dark Worlds.

You're telling me! It destroys the entire field' date=' attacks, and inflicts 3000+ f***ing damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JD for sure.

[/quote']

Well yeah, but you have to pay 1000 Life Points for it!

And send the top 4 cards from your deck to the graveyard!

Not worth I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if you think Snipe Hunter's discard is too pricy. 1000 lifepoints is nothing! You clear the field and then attack w/ JD, which means you inflict more than you payed. Learn to play.

I think Parasite Paraside should be banned.

Except the part where no.

JD's effect (at the worst) can be translated to a continuous spell card, with the text. "Destroy all cards on your side of the field except this card. Pay 1000 lifepoints to destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field and Inflict 3000 damage to your opponent.

Now, somebody tell me why a card like this should have existed in the first place, and why is there even an argument about why it should be kept now?

JD's effect (at the worst) can be translated to a continuous spell card' date=' with the text. "Destroy all cards on your side of the field except this card. Pay 1000 lifepoints to destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field and Inflict 3000 damage to your opponent.

Now, somebody tell me why a card like this should have existed in the first place, and why is there even an argument about why it should be kept now?

[/quote']Nobody but JD lovers are the people who are going to be saying "This card comes at a good price" now that everybody is pointing that out.

Archived