1 Card

Here's a question for everyone. But you don't have to answer if you don't want to;

If you could pick 1 Yugioh Trading card to become forbidden, (One that isn't already forbidden) what would you choose? And what is the reason for your choice?

My Choice: Black Rose Dragon.

My Reason: That card is ridiculosly powerful, It destroys every card on the field when it comes in play. Leaving you or your opponent with almost no defense for a powerful direct attack.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pay 1000 crappy Life points to destroy everything except itself on the field.

Whoa! :shock:

Surely something that powerful requires a Hugh Sacrifice to summon.

You can special summon this card when you have 4 or more different fucksworns in the grave.

And all of this comes in a huge 3k ATK body.

Not broken at all.

Ouch.

And Because of the Lightsworn monsters effects, it's somewhat easy to get something that powerful in play then, unless of course, it gets sent to the graveyard first.

this card cannot be special summoned except by having 4 or more crapsworns in your graveyard. you can activate this card's effect as much as you want.

it can even attack on the turn it is summoned.

atk: 3000

You can special summon this card when you have 4 or more different fucksworns in the grave.

And all of this comes in a huge 3k ATK body.

Not broken at all.

Ouch.

And Because of the Lightsworn monsters effects' date=' it's somewhat easy to get something that powerful in play then, unless of course, it gets sent to the graveyard first.

[/quote']

They can still use monster reincarnation, a feather of the phoenix, etc.

I thought they used Beckoning Light so that they could get Honest/other LS to Summon beside JD back at the same time?

I said etc. But asically' date=' Beckoning of Light greatly helps their win condition.

Does it also come with the Lightsworn monsters Side effects?

Yeah, send the top 4 cards of your deck to the graveyard.

I thought they used Beckoning Light so that they could get Honest/other LS to Summon beside JD back at the same time?

I said etc. But asically' date=' Beckoning of Light greatly helps their win condition.

So it does come with a price. I guess that's the reason it's not forbidden.

facepalm2ic7copyrl2-jpg.jpeg

Actually, for most Decks, including Lightsworn, sending cards is a good thing. It's easier to revive a monster than Summon it from your Deck and things like Beckoning that they'll be running anyway turn it into a great search engine. Not to mention that they normally have Wulfs/Necro Gardnas/Plague Spreaders in their Deck so they probably just get more positive effects from the milling.

EDIT: In short, what Cliff said

Sending cards from their decks is great for a crapsworn deck...

Actually' date=' for most Decks, including Lightsworn, sending cards is a good thing. It's easier to revive a monster than Summon it from your Deck and things like Beckoning that they'll be running anyway turn it into a great search engine. Not to mention that they normally have Wulfs/Necro Gardnas/Plague Spreaders in their Deck so they probably just get more positive effects from the milling.

[/quote']

No arguments there. But there's nothing stopping Lightsworn effects from forcing you to discard Spells and Traps that bring back those monsters and stuff like that. So once they're gone, that's it. There are few non-forbidden cards that put Spell and Trap Cards back into your hand at a small cost.

Actually' date=' for most Decks, including Lightsworn, sending cards is a good thing. It's easier to revive a monster than Summon it from your Deck and things like Beckoning that they'll be running anyway turn it into a great search engine. Not to mention that they normally have Wulfs/Necro Gardnas/Plague Spreaders in their Deck so they probably just get more positive effects from the milling.

[/quote']

No arguments there. But there's nothing stopping Lightsworn effects from forcing you to discard Spells and Traps that bring back those monsters and stuff like that. So once they're gone, that's it. There are few non-forbidden cards that put Spell and Trap Cards back into your hand at a small cost.

Aye, but it's a fast Deck, milling a Spell or Trap is just the same as it being on the bottom of your Deck, you wouldn't draw into it anyway if it was down there and you aren't getting it anyway if you mill it, you aren't actually hurt since it's unlikely your whole Deck was based around it. It's really not a downside to them to lose s/t cards.

[/quote']

Aye, but it's a fast Deck, milling a Spell or Trap is just the same as it being on the bottom of your Deck, you wouldn't draw into it anyway if it was down there and you aren't getting it anyway if you mill it, you aren't actually hurt since it's unlikely your whole Deck was based around it. It's really not a downside to them to lose s/t cards.

^^he stole the words right out of my mouth. :D

Archived