1 Card

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't use anything... I think it's unfortunate that I consider Honest Bannable, just because it's such a good-looking card, but unless they ban all of Lightsworn altogether (Or both JD AND beckoning light) it's just too good.

Also, it's more splashable than a rock in a bathtub.

DAD isn't bannable anymore now that tele-dad is tele-dead and decks based entirely around DAD are not even top-tier as far as I'm concerned. I think that Honest is what really makes sworns as good as they are' date=' JD stays, Honest goes.

[/quote']

YES! I totally agree with that!

DAD isn't bannable anymore now that tele-dad is tele-dead and decks based entirely around DAD are not even top-tier as far as I'm concerned. I think that Honest is what really makes sworns as good as they are' date=' JD stays, Honest goes.

[/quote']

YES! I totally agree with that!

or JD and Honest at 1 :3 meaning Honest wouldn't be that abusible

Blackwing - Dark Toon Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth.

If you control 1 Blackwing monster you can special summon this card from your hand. Discard 1 card from your hand to special summon as many DARK monsters from your deck as you can, ignoring the summoning conditions.

Well, I was thinking in JD too, but I didn't want to say the same as the others.

If you control 1 Blackwing monster you can special summon this card from your hand. Discard 1 card from your hand to special summon as many DARK monsters from your deck as you can' date=' ignoring the summoning conditions.

Well, I was thinking in JD too, but I didn't want to say the same as the others.

[/quote']The Blackwing that lets you halve the ATK and DEF of a card once per turn should be at least limited. Maybe Forbidden.

You're telling me! It destroys the entire field' date=' attacks, and inflicts 3000+ f***ing damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JD for sure.

[/quote']

Well yeah, but you have to pay 1000 Life Points for it!

And send the top 4 cards from your deck to the graveyard!

Not worth I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You best be trollin. I hope you just forgot your [/sarcasm]

S'coo I be trollin'

Just keep slitherin' yo.

You're telling me! It destroys the entire field' date=' attacks, and inflicts 3000+ f***ing damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JD for sure.

[/quote']

S'coo I be trollin'

Just keep slitherin' yo.

shirt_vgc_trippinballs_MED.jpg

If you control 1 Blackwing monster you can special summon this card from your hand. Discard 1 card from your hand to special summon as many DARK monsters from your deck as you can' date=' ignoring the summoning conditions.

[/quote']The Blackwing that lets you halve the ATK and DEF of a card once per turn should be at least limited. Maybe Forbidden.

Do you mean Gale? I don't think he'll be limited soon.

[/quote']

S'coo I be trollin'

Just keep slitherin' yo.

shirt_vgc_trippinballs_MED.jpg

Sackboy Disapproves.

Also.

Do you mean Gale? I don't think he'll be limited soon.

Win.

Archived