1 Card

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackwing - Dark Toon Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth.

If you control 1 Blackwing monster you can special summon this card from your hand. Discard 1 card from your hand to special summon as many DARK monsters from your deck as you can' date=' ignoring the summoning conditions.

Well, I was thinking in JD too, but I didn't want to say the same as the others.

[/quote']The Blackwing that lets you halve the ATK and DEF of a card once per turn should be at least limited. Maybe Forbidden.

Do you mean Gale? I don't think he'll be limited soon.

Yeah, you're right. It won't be because it doesn't have a stronger attack. The equip spell cards, coughunitedwestandcough got me when I was dueling it.

If you control 1 Blackwing monster you can special summon this card from your hand. Discard 1 card from your hand to special summon as many DARK monsters from your deck as you can' date=' ignoring the summoning conditions.

Well, I was thinking in JD too, but I didn't want to say the same as the others.

[/quote']The Blackwing that lets you halve the ATK and DEF of a card once per turn should be at least limited. Maybe Forbidden.

Yeah, you're right. It won't be because it doesn't have a stronger attack. The equip spell cards, coughunitedwestandcough got me when I was dueling it.

You're right. I don't know how we can have United We Stand at 3. It should be limited or even banned along with Axe of Despair and Legendary Sword.

picard-facepalm.jpg

[spoiler='Face, meet Palm...]

You're right. I don't know how we can have United We Stand at 3. It should be limited or even banned along with Axe of Despair and Legendary Sword.

picard-facepalm.jpg

JD. I am so f***ing sick of this being the only reason LS can ever win a duel. who here has ever lost a duel to LS where JD didn't play a part?

*raises hand* My friend ran LS without JD because he couldn't afford them, ran 3 Celestia and 1-2 Grag along with Blasting the Ruins... it ran much better than expected D: Btw, it pretty much ran the normal cards besides those few changes

[spoiler=Face' date=' meet Palm...]

picard-facepalm.jpg

JD. I am so f***ing sick of this being the only reason LS can ever win a duel. who here has ever lost a duel to LS where JD didn't play a part?

*raises hand* My friend ran LS without JD because he couldn't afford them' date=' ran 3 Celestia and 1-2 Grag along with Blasting the Ruins... it ran much better than expected D: Btw, it pretty much ran the normal cards besides those few changes

[/quote']

I wouldn't mind that. I'm fine with losing to LS as long as JD isn't involved. Even his mere presence in your opponent's deck makes you play overly cautiously.

Finally someone agrees with me about equips and their cheapness!

Finally someone agrees with me about equips and their cheapness!

Would you get angry if I tell you I've been making fun of you all the time? Please take it easy.

JD' date=' JD, JD.... IT'S ALL I SEE THERE!!! there are more banworthy cards, like [b']Blackwing Armor Master[/b]

Please tell me you're joking.

JD is obviously the best choice. As for 2nd place, I'm not too sure. 2nd place would give more discussion. For 2nd, I'll say DAD.

JD' date=' JD, JD.... IT'S ALL I SEE THERE!!! there are more banworthy cards, like [b']Blackwing Armor Master[/b]

Please tell me you're joking.

JD is obviously the best choice. As for 2nd place, I'm not too sure. 2nd place would give more discussion. For 2nd, I'll say DAD.

no, this isn't a joke. i don't let ban JD, it's my favourite card.

Archived