1 Card

but i think without JD lightsworns will be useless

i think chaos decks are useless without chaos emperor dragon and black luster soldier

Lightsworn can easily win without JD.

And yes' date=' JD need to get hit, along with DAD, Gyzarus and Chaos Sorcerer.

[/quote']

Can you imagine what the meta without DAD would look like? And with bestiari at one, Gyzarus isn't really a problem. Chaos sorcerer was fine at 1, I don't know what Konami was thinking when they put it at 2.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but i think without JD lightsworns will be useless

i think chaos decks are useless without chaos emperor dragon and black luster soldier

Lightsworn can easily win without JD.

And yes' date=' JD need to get hit, along with DAD, Gyzarus and Chaos Sorcerer.

[/quote']

I have to agree, while I like having him, chaos at two kinda makes it far to easy to turn the whole game around with just one card.

I mean, I play him, remove something, then summon sunny pixie to summon ether rose or arcanite, and ether way, your field just got wiped and I only used 2 cards.

JD' date=' JD, JD.... IT'S ALL I SEE THERE!!! there are more banworthy cards, like Blackwing Armor Master

[/quote']

Please tell me you're joking.

JD is obviously the best choice. As for 2nd place, I'm not too sure. 2nd place would give more discussion. For 2nd, I'll say DAD.

no, this isn't a joke. i don't let ban JD, it's my favourite card.

-.-

We don't care about your so-called "favourites" with the u. And, also, you're not YGO! so don't worry, favorites don't matter today, my friend.

i would say make stardust/ assault forbidden (i love it tho' date=' its too damn cheap)

or piss everyone off and make assault mode activate forbidden. O_o

[/quote']

Assault Mode? They are good when used properly, but they certainly don't affect regional tournaments or SJC's at all. When they win a big tournament or even top 8, then they might be hit.

I just don't see how they're that good.

i would say make stardust/ assault forbidden (i love it tho' date=' its too damn cheap)

or piss everyone off and make assault mode activate forbidden. O_o

[/quote']

Assault Mode? They are good when used properly, but they certainly don't affect regional tournaments or SJC's at all. When they win a big tournament or even top 8, then they might be hit.

I just don't see how they're that good.

If you ban Assualt Mode Activate, your banning every assualt mode. Why not just take only a few out at times? But still, I agree with daboss.

Kuriboh (and any of it's forms) are completely harmless, I mean honestly, you can find things more menacing than that at a hamster store (Like the one above me. Compared to kuriboh I'm terrified). Also, why do all topics seem to digress into JD-Hating? We all know it's broken and needs to be banned. I really am under the impression, however that honest is the thing that makes lightsworns broken and should therfore be banned rather than JD.

yes; i'd have to say JD. the introduction of it into Konami's brain was probably like this;

Designer 1: Dude! these supercatholics need a massive field wiper!

Designer 2: Definately! we should make it more powerful than demise and use the self mill to give an 'illusion' of balance!

designer 1: and we'll give it 3000 ATK!!!!!!!

designer 2: ROCK ON!!!

but honestly, if i was going by cards i was most pissed off about when i saw the first time, it'd be Majestic Star Dragon.

EDIT: screw that, just synchro's in general.

Hmmmm. I'd perfer JD Limited so it's easeir to get, yet still usable. and it would make him a tad more inconsistent. He would be the most likely to be banned.

DAD is FINE AT 1. Really, he's not very consistent anymore. Still great, but hardly as much a game changer, more like salt on a wound.

Other than those two....

Brionic.... He's not out yet, but he seems like such a damn trouble maker, (and is in wc09). Unlimited effect, OTK maker. doesn't look broken, but stare down Brionic when your opponent's setting up a BW OTK and tell me you didn't just crap yourself.

Brionac at 0. Bouncing your own cards is a load of bullshit, then field wiping is beyond stupid when you can manipulate cards in the graveyard and have field control.

Judgment Dragon will go to 1, because we need at least 1 deck to balance out the Glad Beasts and Blackwings, and it rapes them in the face. It's probably the only challenge now worth overcoming, and it culls bad players from the game.

Dark Armed Dragon at 0. He can be put into way too many decks, and the DARK bullshit doesn't need him. Like Crush Card, he should GTFO of the Meta.

Brionac at 0. Bouncing your own cards is a load of bullshit' date=' then field wiping is beyond stupid when you can manipulate cards in the graveyard and have field control.

Judgment Dragon will go to 1, because we need at least 1 deck to balance out the Glad Beasts and Blackwings, and it rapes them in the face. It's probably the only challenge now worth overcoming, and it culls bad players from the game.

Dark Armed Dragon at 0. He can be put into way too many decks, and the DARK bullshit doesn't need him. Like Crush Card, he should GTFO of the Meta.

[/quote']

I agree with all of this except DAD. Yes, he can be splashed into a lot of decks, but at 1 he's not as deadly as he was. His summoning condition can be hard to manage without proper grave control. I run zombies IRL, and even with my massive grave control, Summoning him is still difficult.

I really am under the impression' date=' however that honest is the thing that makes lightsworns broken and should therfore be banned rather than JD.

[/quote']

To a degree, I agree with this as well. Honest is great, but I dont think It should be banned. IMO it should be at 2, probaly will since its being reprinted, but thats besides the point.

And JD should be banned. There is no arguing to that.

Archived