BEWD The memory of it being 10 years since yugioh began[EPIC DISCO]

I'm more of a Dark Magician fan, but well... this card has gotten some support more resently like White Stone of Legend and that Spell that discards a Dragon Tuner with 1000 or less ATK to draw 2 cards. + this Deck has Trade-in too.

I actually have hopes for it but they have to keep going (and while they're at it, why not Dark Magician support too? :P )

I'm more of a Dark Magician fan' date=' but well... this card has gotten some support more resently like White Stone of Legend and that Spell that discards a Dragon Tuner with 1000 or less ATK to draw 2 cards. + this Deck has Trade-in too.

I actually have hopes for it but they have to keep going (and while they're at it, why not Dark Magician support too? :P )

[/quote']

Well Dark Magicain does have its own support like DMG and Skilled DM and not forgetting Dark Magic Attack.

I always liked Red Eyes Black Dragon better' date=' honestly.

Inferno Fire Blast for the win!

...>_>

But Blue-Eyes is pretty pimp. He's so abusable with being a Level 8, a Normal, and all the support they've released for it...

[/quote']

Red-Eyes is a good card when build into its own archtype tho its one of the most repeated named card since Dragons Roar.

@both: if you two are think about these certain cards you could try setting up a 10 years of the card game thread for them.

(Try look for a good/funny video for it like I have :3)

My bro actually runs a BEWD deck and he has found a lot of combos that really power BEWD up. For example, he combo's chain material and dimension explosion. He sometimes thows a super polymerization in then too. Sometimes he uses Chain material + BE Shining Dragon + Return from the different dimension to OTK. Really BEWD has a lot more support than most people think. Seeing how his deck also loves removing he threw a Macro Cosmos in there too which really kills my zombies.

urrrrm yugioh started in 1996?

also in america it started in 2002

I lol'd

Its because us Americans would get all confused-like over the awesome bandai cards' date=' and we would eventually mix them up with the [i']actual[/i] cards that were released.

....Or something like that

Topic:

I'm more of a Bandit Keith person my self. Launcher Spider, back then, was an awesome boss monster.

Still, the Kazuki Verson of Blue-Eyes has this sort of Godzilla/King Kong feal to it, which also makes it stand out due to it bieng night time.

Heck, Blue-Eyes still has one of the most awesome flavor texts ever written.

urrrrm yugioh started in 1996?

also in america it started in 2002

I lol'd

Its because us Americans would get all confused-like over the awesome bandai cards' date=' and we would eventually mix them up with the [i']actual[/i] cards that were released.

....Or something like that

Topic:

I'm more of a Bandit Keith person my self. Launcher Spider, back then, was an awesome boss monster.

Still, the Kazuki Verson of Blue-Eyes has this sort of Godzilla/King Kong feal to it, which also makes it stand out due to it bieng night time.

Heck, Blue-Eyes still has one of the most awesome flavor texts ever written.

Agreed. Though I seriously want an alternate art version of Serpent Night Dragon.

Blue-Eyes is still the strongest monster card in the game. I mean, Dragon Master Knight is only one of two that has 5000 ATK/DEF, the natural upper-limit for any monster. The other one is Five God Dragon (or Five-Headed Dragon if you're feeling American), but who wants to count that? (Ties are for communists.) If they battle each other under identical situations, it's almost always a tie, but if the situation involves each player having a monster on their field (being a Dragon deck, obviously), Dragon Master Knight comes out on top.

Blue-Eyes is still the strongest monster card in the game. I mean' date=' Dragon Master Knight is only one of two that has 5000 ATK/DEF, the natural upper-limit for any monster. The other one is Five God Dragon (or Five-Headed Dragon if you're feeling American), but who wants to count that? (Ties are for communists.) If they battle each other under identical situations, it's almost always a tie, but if the situation involves each player having a monster on their field (being a Dragon deck, obviously), Dragon Master Knight comes out on top.

[/quote']

when talking about DMK it makes me lol KOTS + BLS

i think that the anniversary pack vrsion of BEWD was definitley my favorite. that or the one with him in front of the stone tablet

I like the original art the best. The Starter Deck Kaiba one. Just because of it's nostalgia value.

Yup ^_^ Best art ever!

Blue-Eyes is still the strongest monster card in the game. I mean' date=' Dragon Master Knight is only one of two that has 5000 ATK/DEF, the natural upper-limit for any monster. The other one is Five God Dragon (or Five-Headed Dragon if you're feeling American), but who wants to count that? (Ties are for communists.) If they battle each other under identical situations, it's almost always a tie, but if the situation involves each player having a monster on their field (being a Dragon deck, obviously), Dragon Master Knight comes out on top.

[/quote']

>.> FHD is obviously better... it's much more consistent than DMK. DMK ends up wasting a spot in your extra deck. =/

I run a BEWD deck =D It's actually Hopeless BEWD for fun =P It works pretty great actually xD

Archived