BEWD The memory of it being 10 years since yugioh began[EPIC DISCO]

Blue-Eyes is still the strongest monster card in the game. I mean' date=' Dragon Master Knight is only one of two that has 5000 ATK/DEF, the natural upper-limit for any monster. The other one is Five God Dragon (or Five-Headed Dragon if you're feeling American), but who wants to count that? (Ties are for communists.) If they battle each other under identical situations, it's almost always a tie, but if the situation involves each player having a monster on their field (being a Dragon deck, obviously), Dragon Master Knight comes out on top.

[/quote']

>.> FHD is obviously better... it's much more consistent than DMK. DMK ends up wasting a spot in your extra deck. =/

It doesn't matter who's easier to get out on the field, in the end DMK is stronger.

Blue-Eyes is still the strongest monster card in the game. I mean' date=' Dragon Master Knight is only one of two that has 5000 ATK/DEF, the natural upper-limit for any monster. The other one is Five God Dragon (or Five-Headed Dragon if you're feeling American), but who wants to count that? (Ties are for communists.) If they battle each other under identical situations, it's almost always a tie, but if the situation involves each player having a monster on their field (being a Dragon deck, obviously), Dragon Master Knight comes out on top.

[/quote']

>.> FHD is obviously better... it's much more consistent than DMK. DMK ends up wasting a spot in your extra deck. =/

It doesn't matter who's easier to get out on the field, in the end DMK is stronger.

Yet nearly totally unusable... =/ You pretty much have to go through hell and back to get DMK out

When I came back to YGO' date=' I instantly thought of what Old Snake said.

"War has changed."

[/quote']

I know, get with the times.

Overall, I hated the BEWD archtype. It sucks. Most of the old cards sucks badly.

That's because it was almost a completely different format back then. Beatdown meta =/= Swarm + Destruction meta.

[/quote']

Yet nearly totally unusable... =/ You pretty much have to go through hell and back to get DMK out

Can you say BLS + KOTS = DMK

the yugioh manga was released in 1996 and the card game was released in 1998.

the aniversery pack came out in dec. 2008 to celebrate the 10th year of konami being in control of the card game instead of bandai who held the rights to it from 1998 sept.-1998 dec.

it was released in the US in march of 2002.

i lol at how the original name for the card game was "magic and wizards"

this is why im glad i started playing the game when it was first released

BEWD FTK!!!!

Edit: KotS=King of the Swamps

BEWD' date=' even with the normal and dragon type support cards won't make it comparable to the top decks. It wouldn't even survive till the 6th turn.

[/quote']

Not many things, if any at all, survive 6 turns. If it does, you've probably lost sometime ago.

Also, you should know better than to compare it to meta. Obvious fact is obvious. Blue-Eyes isn't the intimidating boss monster he used to be.

However, all BEUD's unplayability does absolutely nothing to his epicness.

Archived