Vicious Claw

these two you have mentioned can also be good as if you use Owner Seal or remove brainwashing with Ojama trio all you need to do is to summon a tuner and then presto a quick synchro while block most of your opponents chances to have a monster on their side of the field.

On topic Owner Seal/Remove Brain Washining + Vicious Claw = instant 2500 Beatstick

Of course' date=' why not?

[/quote']

Just wondering, the part of Stardust Dragon, it states, that it can negate the activation of a Spell/Trap/Monster effect that destroys anything on the field.

I might be wrong here, but since Vicious Claw doesn't activate when it's returned to the hand, only it's effect does. So, can Stardust negate it?

Anyways, there's really no good reason to run this craphole of a card.

Of course' date=' why not?

[/quote']

Just wondering, the part of Stardust Dragon, it states, that it can negate the activation of a Spell/Trap/Monster effect that destroys anything on the field.

I might be wrong here, but since Vicious Claw doesn't activate when it's returned to the hand, only it's effect does. So, can Stardust negate it?

Anyways, there's really no good reason to run this craphole of a card.

Also, I'm not sure Stardust's effect can activate during the Damage Step

Though I could be wrong here.

On-Topic: This + Creature Swap wont work. Vicious Claw will still summon a monster to your Opponent's side of the field. Remove Brainwashing is a better choice

Archived