Majestic Red Dragon

[align=center]410px-MajesticRedDragonABPF-JP-UR.jpg

"Majestic Dragon" + "Red Dragon Archfiend" + 1 non-Tuner monster

This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card attacks, destroy all Defense Position monsters on the field after the Damage Calculation. Once per turn, until the End Phase, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, and this card gains ATK equal to that monster's ATK. Return this card to the Extra Deck during the End Phase, and Special Summon 1 "Red Dragon Archfiend" from your Graveyard.[/align]

Hard to summon, but if the opponent has an Attack Position monster, it's an almost guaranteed 4000 damage. And kills any defenses. Could be vulnerable to things like Compulsory and Dimensional Prison, but you're gonna lose it at the End Phase anyway, so what's it matter?

I like it.

But the Anime effect was better, IMO.

I would LOL, if my friend gets this card in Ghost Rare at the sneak peak for this set.

this cad is overpowered. but so is majestic star so i guess it would make sense.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The 'Majestic' dragons are impressive boss monsters' date=' [i']but[/i], they are only good in short bursts.

So you either take advantage of them while you can, or you wait until you can summon it/again

Who plays compulsory :/

Compulsory destroys everyone on Wc09

Its quite funny

I would LOL' date=' if my friend gets this card in Ghost Rare at the sneak peak for this set.

this cad is overpowered. but so is majestic star so i guess it would make sense.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The 'Majestic' dragons are impressive boss monsters, but, they are only good in short bursts.

So you either take advantage of them while you can, or you wait until you can summon it/again

Who plays compulsory :/

Its quite funny

But IRL, not so much :?...

Its quite funny

But IRL' date=' not so much :?...

[/quote']

True

But its still good for a laugh ;)

IN AMERICA!

You have cursed me now to spam this.

Bandit Keith is awesome.

On-Topic: This card is faster then Stardust. Its the 'Majestic Red Dragon'

this cad is overpowered. but so is majestic star so i guess it would make sense. even though i think everyone would think this would bound to happen.

EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE RETURN OF A LEGEND!

TO THE MAX!!!

Yeah this card is overkill with DEF Cut and ATK mimic+ effects.

I am pleased :)

OnT: Okay card. Descent art. I would say that if I ever could get my hands on it and the other cards, I would make a Deck based around the Majestics (Wished it was still called savior) But, it wouldn't be a competitive Deck, but lulzy at the most.

this cad is overpowered. but so is majestic star so i guess it would make sense. even though i think everyone would think this would bound to happen.

EVERYBODY PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE RETURN OF A LEGEND!

TO THE MAX!!!

Your almost as legendary as him so I'd stfu.

Why do I need to STFU when I know that this is...

TO THE F***ING MAX!!!

Archived