Mr. Hyde Posted December 23, 2009 Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 Alex laughed some more. "I'm here because i woke up here a couple of weeks ago. Ogudomon has yet to decide what to do with me so right now i've been focusing on training Armadillomon. And quite frankly he's getting pretty good at this 'digivolving' stuff." Armadillom burrowed underground and popped up right infront of Blackguilmon. "Well howdy!" he said with a goofy smile on his face. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 23, 2009 Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 Daniel turned to Temblor."No. You aren't replacing my XO, your Tamer is."He then grabbed Jack."Come on. We're going to the meeting." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 "Your family" Ashu said shaking his head "I swear, they're all insane" he chuckled "You can either shut up and accept your inferiority, or you can die by my Rose Rapier" Liya said sweetly, too sweetly for a death threat, "You can pick" Gotsumon sat down against the wall "How could I have failed my family to the point where a crazy person is a better warrior than I am?" He asked PawnChessmon, "I did everything I could to live up to AncientVolcamon's reputation, and I'm STILL not good enough for his power... "I'm actually all for Temblor taking over" Jack said, shrugging and finishing off his fourth glass of DigiBooze "But, @#$% it, I'm in, until we save Kayla" When Jack and Daniel finally reached their destination, they were greeted by a Leomon and a SEALSdramon, both of whom greeted them respectfully in their own way, the former with a bow of his head by baring his throat, the latter with a crisp salute "Sirs" they both said Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 23, 2009 Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 "Who the hell are you two?" Daniel asked. Meanwhile, everyone else was at the meeting, except Celeste, Garrett, and Alice, who were in the medical center, tending to the mystery Digi-Marine."I still have no match for this guy." Celeste explained as she scanned him for the umpteenth time. "I have no records of his existence, no identification match, and, throughtout the entire global databases I've searched, there is no one who looks like him. Period." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 "My name is Leomon" he said with a respectful nod "SEALSdramon and I have come here to request an alliance with you, to offer our power as Chaosmon so that we may save Omnimon from the Demon Lords, because he is almost completely gone, even worse than Gallantmon, I fear" "Caleb was brought here by the Demon Lords and partnered with the two of us to allow Omnimon to have a decent opponent to train against. However, Chaosmon was always the weaker of the two so we soon became the next best thing to useless. We only barely managed to escape and when we arrived, we were exhausted, Caleb especially" Caleb, as was apparently his name, groaned and winced. He was waking up, but he was also in obvious pain Marcus was with Garrett, Celeste, and Alice, and he wasn't looking a lot better than the mystery marine, but he didn't act like a person who just squared off with a God and lost, he looked like he was pissed off and ready for round two. Blade was completely silent, once again in his namesake form, and once again on Marcus's wrist. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 23, 2009 Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 "Finally! We can get some answers!"She went over to the mystery guy."What is you name?""What is your quest?""What is your favorite color?"Celeste looked at Garrett and Alice, who chimed in with those last two questions, and they quickly went back outside. "That explains why people have said that this guy was one of us: we almost exclusively use Commandramon, so they assumed that, since he had a Commandramon, he belonged to us." Daniel realized. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 "Caleb. To kick Ogudomon's ass. Red" He answered, looking around and taking in his surroundings "Who are you? Why the Hell am I here? Where's here? Why did that girl ask my favorite color?" "Yes" Leomon said with a nod "Commandramon is the closest analog of Gabumon that exists in the Digital World, and the same goes for myself and Greymon, that's why Ogudomon chose us as BlackOmnimon's opponents" SEALSdramon simply nodded Jack nodded along "That makes sense..." he said quietly Marcus was standing between Caleb and the door, making sure that he couldn't get out if he tried Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 23, 2009 Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 Sal whistled as he dropped down from the ceiling near Zehn and Keila, still in Grumblemon armor. "Morning, ya'two." he said with a wide smile, before flicking his hand, his armor disintegrating into data that was reabsorbed into himself as he returned to human shape. He smiled, then blinked over at a strange plant near him that held orange-like fruit. He picked one and bit into it. "Strange. They look exactly like Oranges, but they grow on shrubs and have edible skin. And they taste like lemony pomegranates."He shrugged. "WereGururumon went to go get a drink, by the way. I figure she wants to take advantage of having human-like shapes while she can."He paused and glanced around at the walls of the ship. "Hey, is it common when you Spirit Evolve to feel some of the emotions that the Spirit used to? Because after that battle, I had the irresistible urge to fix the damaged parts of the ship. Only took me a couple minutes too. Apparently Grumblemon was a very good mechanic." - Sal sighed, as he glanced over at his Samurai partner. "It's okay Oro, they're gone." he assured. The Samurai didn't look as convinced, but nodded slowly, sheathing his blade. As soon as the sword disappeared into the scabbard, his form disintegrated into data, leaving behind only the red-clawed bat creature that floated a little.Sal sighed a little, allowing his Gigasmon form to strip away from him, into his digivice. He sighed as he sat down on the top of the Gungir, watching the skyline. "Hey, Oro... have you ever felt that something's... missing?" he asked.Oro blinked but didn't respond.Sal closed his eyes. "Yeah, I know it's out of character for me to say so, but... I feel like something's just... off, ya'know?" he shrugged and sighed, cocking his head. "Is it heartache? Am I in love?" he paused for a second, then sighed. "No, no, I can't even remember the name of the last girl I met. Or the last guy." he sighed once more."If that's not it, then what is?"Oro shifted awkwardly beside him, not quite looking at him. - WereGururumon slipped onto a barstool near the other Marine officials, though she didn't talk to them or even really notice their presence. She growled a little at the bartender. "Get me something. Strong." she said, tail flicking a little ominously. The bartender was slightly cowed by a vicious-seeming Perfect asking him for a drink, but didn't complain, and quickly slid a tall alcoholic beverage of some brand WereGururumon didn't care about her way. She sighed as she sipped it slightly with her slightly-more human muzzle, relaxing a little as she did so. -Mistymon glanced over at Duke and waved his Ice Sword randomly in his direction, miraculously causing the cold to die down to a straight neutral. Heat was still leached from the area, but at least it didn't feel outwardly cold. He waved his Flare Sword also in the same direction, causing a flare of warm heat to be created in the anti-weather bubble he constructed. He sheathed his swords and walked in the direction of the disturbance without a further word. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 23, 2009 Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 "Ah, a death threat in such a sweet voice, you really are the greatest girl in existence-" Vincent said with what could only be stated as a love-struck sigh.Meanwhile, BlackGuilmon had used his oversized foot to stomp Armadillomon back into the hole he'd crawled up through."Howdy that."Â Keila yelped a little when Sal suddenly dropped down from the ceiling, before she ran up and gave him a hug."OH Sal! There you are! I was actually starting to get worried!" She let go of him from what was perviously something of a bear hug, "After all you would be the least experienced of us with Spirits so who knew if you'd be okay...then again, you did manage to actually fight, me and Zehn didn't even get off the ship before the Demon Lords vanished..." She listened for a second as he explained something about feeling the urge to fix the ship, "Huh, I dunno, I've never felt anything like that, what about you Zehn?"PawnChessmon walked over and patted Gotsumon on the shoulder."Don't worry about it rocky. After all, I heard that you actually Digivolved into the form of AncientVolcamon a little while ago. When you look at it, the Spirits are just a sort of imitation of your ancestors power, but you, you got the real thing, his form, his power. Sal might have the Spirits made from him, but you've got his true power." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 "It's a fluke" Gotsumon rumbled "AncientVolcamon-sama's power was invested in the Spirits of Earth, not his own form...I only took his form because I'm the last living descendant of the Ancient Warriors, that's it. I failed everyone by letting him take the Spirits...I should just destroy him and take them for myself..." he looked up at Sal "Why don't I?" he asked, standing up "Gotsumon shinka... Icemon" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 23, 2009 Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 Alex sighed at Liya. "My inferiority would only be matched by a Demon Lord." He smirked. "Please don't get me angry. I wouldn't possibly want to destroy anymore worthless pawns." Armadillomon got frustated."Diamond Shell!" Armadillomon rolled into a ball and shot up through the hole, hitting BlackGuilmon in the chin. ------------ Aero laughed. "I'm also particularly crazy." she giggled as she stuck out her tongue at Ashu. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 23, 2009 Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 Sal chuckled a little as Keila hugged him. "No need to worry about me." he said with a hint of bashfulness, rubbing the back of his head. "After all, things just tend tend to work out for me." he said with a mischievous smile. He paused for a second, flexing his palm. "These Spirit things really are quite interesting." he said after a moment, in a tone somewhat more serious than his usual. "I'm used to manipulating Digisoul, and this isn't really that different. It feels kinda like someone sewed on an extra vat of Digisoul to my tank that isn't mine, but I can still use it." He flexed his palm once or twice, and briefly clenched it for a second, forming the Grotto Hammer despite not having actually Spirit Merged. He smiled and waved the Grotto Hammer around with a little difficulty. "This thing's a lot lighter when I'm Grumblemon..." he complained, then shrugged and let the hammer disintegrate into data. He paused thoughtfully. "Well, I only felt the urge to fix things after I talked to him. Do you ever end mixing up your mind for a minute after you talk to your Spirits? Also, did you ever find a way to make them shut up? He doesn't talk if I don't reach far into his Digisoul Vat, but when I do, he will not stop talk talk talk talking... and his voice is grating as hell..." he sighed. - Seri sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Well, that was disappointing." she muttered. "Lord Ogudomon has us evacuate almost immediately after we enter. And it was right in my element too, I was considering having Coelamon go Perfect Level. He can only really do that effectively when there's a lot of open space anyway, and especially when there's a lot of open water. The Ocean like that would have been a perfect battlefield for him. In fact, it would have been so perfect that it would be unfair for the others."She giggled."The cardinal Sins are Greed, Pride and Envy. Greed is held by Daemon, the strongest of the Demon Lords. Pride is held by Lucemon, who has the ability to become the strongest of the Demon Lords, stronger even than Daemon, with their cooperation. Envy, however, is held by Leviamon. And let me tell you that not even Daemon or Lucemon would dare go up against Levimon in the middle of his territory." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 Max suddenly appeared behind Alex and lifted him clear out of the water with just two fingers "You are nothing but a worthless insignificant speck of dust compared to the Olympians and the Demon Lords. If you say ONE WORD to the contrary, I'll snap your neck in half"Â Ashu kissed her again "But you're my kind of crazy"Â "I could take him" Minerva boasted, kissing Seri's neck Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Warden Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 Duke followed the silent knight. 'I just hope the town is alright, by the sounds of those screams, I don't think they're out of egg nog' he remarked, attempting to walk in the snow. 'You know, I can't quite understand why Baihumon's territory is a large city that runs straight into an icy wasteland' he added. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 Daniel, Jack, and the rest of the Digi-Marines, save Alice, Garrett, and Celeste, were now in the conference room. Sleipmon then entered and stepped up to the podium."Ladies, gentlemen, and Digimon, thank you for coming. And thank you for protecting me and my fleet.""But unfortunately, you won't be able to stay any longer on the Gungnir. You're being transferred to a new posting on our latest ship."He then motioned, and a hologram came p above the crowd of humans and Digimon."This is the Deafening Silence, a prototype stealth cruiser. She has both Allied and Imperial IFF tags, as well as a hull that registers in both naval databases, allowing her to infiltrate their fleet and go far behind enemy lines.""Alpha Platoon, you all, will be aboard her, and you will go deep into Imperial territory and attack their capital. Once there, you will drop into the Imperial Palace, capture BlackKingNumemon, and bring him back here, where we might be able to get a ransom from the Empire, and maybe end this war.""Any other leadership you capture or eliminate will be rewarded.""Any questions?""Can I approve a mission to possibly find Sergeant Bines?""I'm sorry, Commander, but no. I have orders from High Command that you are not to go on any other side missions. Kayla Bines is MIA, but we might be able to negotiate a release once we capture BKNumemon."Daniel slumped back in his chair, defeated."Any other questions?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 "I have one" Jack said "We currently have two Royal Knights, Omnimon and Gallantmon, missing in action, as well as our XO. Why in the HELL are you not mounting a rescue mission instead of going in to kidnap a worthless piece of s*** like BlackKingNumemon?!" Frustration slipped into his voice "If you think Ogudomon's going to trade, trade him Zach and Gizamon. OR, I could have Examon kick your six-legged ass into next week THEN we rescue our comrades" Leomon and SEALSdramon nodded "We can show you the overland route to Ogudomon's base." The told them at the same time, proof of the mental link that came with spending most of their time in the same body. SEALSdramon had painted the red on his body orange to better differentiate him from the others. Presumably, the change would also apply to Commandramon, Tankdramon, and Darkdramon as well. Caleb was just now coming out of his delirium "Wh...where...CELESTE?!" He asked, looking at the girl and her MarineAngemon "You're alive?!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 24, 2009 Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 "Of course I am." Celeste replied, confused as all get out about that statement. "I have word from higher up that Omnimon and Gallantmon have been branded traitors, and they have no real intention of rescuing anyone at this point." Sleipmon sighed, knowing that he hated it as much as anyone else. "But BlackKingNumemon, even though he is a figurehead ruler, is immensely popular in the Empire. Extracting him would cause immense disruption to the Empire's war machine.""You have orders, now go carry them out. You deploy at 1200 tomorrow, so get settled on the Silence. Dismissed." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 Jack shook his head and whispered to Daniel "As your XO, I advise you to follow Sleipmon's orders. As a civilian, I advise you to geAt your girlfriend and two of our biggest asskickers back from the enemy and to hell with the consequences" He stood up "That being said, I hereby resign as your XO, effective the second we rescue Kayla"Â "The Gungnir wasn't destroyed in the Battle of the Labyrinth?" Caleb asked looking around and recognizing everyone by name and rank "You're all alive?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 25, 2009 Report Share Posted December 25, 2009 "Of course we're still alive!"Daniel stomps in, looking very upset."Guys, we're packing up and leving the Gungnir for a new ship called the Deafening Silence. We leave tomorrow, so get moving..."But he stops Caleb and Jack."...except you two. I want my girlfriend back, and you're gonna help me, whether you like it or not." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 25, 2009 "Sir, yes sir" Jack said, nodding "Although, we can't go running into the Demon Lords' fortress with 3 Super Ultimates, one of which being a Royal Knight, against at least 7 Megas and a Super Ultimate, along with Ogudomon himself. No, we need more firepower...We need a small army...We need TyrantKabuterimon"Â "Yes, Lieutenant, I would gladly rescue Ms. Bines from Lilithmon" Caleb said, nodding solemnly "Thank you for placing your trust in me, it's an honor to try and set this right once more" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 25, 2009 Report Share Posted December 25, 2009 ((Where did you get those numbers?))Daniel simply laughed."I believe you are mistaken. We're not going to hit all of our targets in one shot. We're finding Kayla first, then the Royal Knights.""So that means we're only going up against a bunch of Ultimates and a Mega." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 25, 2009 ((Well Jack works off the assumption that Mega+Mega=Super Ultimate, so Chaosmon and Examon are Super Ultimates. As for the 7 Megas and a Super Ultimate: 6 Demon Lords + Minervamon for the Megas and Daemon SU for the Super Ultimate))Â "OK, and where's the downside of going in with a little more firepower?" Jack asked "Because I'd like a little in-case-s@#$-goes-down insurance on this mission. Hell, I just KNOW that Ogudomon's gonna show up again, which also would put Daemon at the front lines. When that happens, our 3 Super Ultimates just got dropped down to 1. And, now I realize, I forgot to calculate Omnimon and Gallantmon into the equation, bringing the numbers up to 8 Megas, 2 Super Ultimates, and Oguodmon" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Premier Alexander Romanov Posted December 25, 2009 Report Share Posted December 25, 2009 "Yes, but each of the Demon Lords have their own residence scattered throughout Zhuqiaomon's Territory, meaning that we can simply go to Lilithmon's place and infiltrate it instead of having to take down all of the Demon Lords." Daniel explained."In fact, I have a very good hunch that Lilithmon's chateau is where we will find Kayla...""Sir, you might want to coome take a look at this!" Celeste called."I'm on my way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ace Daimon Posted December 25, 2009 Report Share Posted December 25, 2009 Lilithmon started to teach Kayla about etiquette, which Kayla actually had no idea of the proper placement and use of specialized utensils, such as the difference between a bread knife and a butter knife, and how to walk in a dignified manner. Kayla was hesitant at first, but she quickly overcame her fears, and began to like the classes.Lilithmon also started to teach Kayla how to talk without a slight Southern accent, and she became quite adept at talking without an accent.But, as the days past, Kayla began to notice some interesting changes to her physical features.Her normally petit and slender figure was starting to fill out, and she had jumped an entire cup in a week, and her measurements were starting to reach what some said was the perfect female measurements, "36-24-36".Her skin was also changing, becoming paler and a tad bit grayer. Her hair was also becoming lighter, so that it was almost a pale blonde.Her eyes, however, stayed the same shade of blue, even though she seemed to have eyeliner around them.Overall, she couldn't figure out why these changes were occurring, especially since she had a tiny voice in the back of her head that kept saying that serving Lilithmon was the best, and that maybe she should try to please Lilithmon more, because she loved Lilithmon.Kayla found this little voice annoying, and tried to ignore it, but every day, the voice got just a little louder.On the other hand, she was finding gaps in her memories, and another little voice was pointing all of this out. Unfortunately, this voice was getting weaker as the other voice got stronger.Kayla was confused, and a bit scared, but she felt like she was starting to lose herself.She took pleasure in one thing though: at least she wasn't one of Lilithmon's LadyDevimon servants!That at least made her happy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 25, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 25, 2009 "Yes but what if Lilithmon's not alone? What if another Demon Lord shows up while we're there? What if Ogudomon comes back? I almost DIED the last time I fought him, if Ogudomon shows up again, I need some of that armor to even have a hope of keeping my limbs" He shook his head "Please, consider bringing Marcus and one of your best medics with us, then let's formulate a plan of attack, again, one that includes a small army of bugs and me keeping my limbs." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.