Jump to content

Digimon Rise of the Demon Lords [PG-16/Accepting by PM/Need Sprits] READ PAGE 1


Blackstone Dresden

Recommended Posts

"What does it matter?" Daniel replied, walking over to the desert table of the Chinese Buffet they were in, complete with bar, and fixed himself a massive sundae with tons of chocolate.

"I mean, the only girl I really loved in my entire life, I practically HANDED to a complete stranger! Of all of the stupid things that I've done, this takes the cake!"

He then got up with his sundae and turned to Jack.

"Let's go see this guy you're talking about. Mayber he has a lead."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aero kissed Ashu. "My poor baby." she giggled while stroking his face. Machinedramon sighed and went over to Zach. He dedigivolved into Gizamon.

"Zach...I'm tired..." he said with a yawn. Zach shrugged.

"We're bunking with bro tonight." Lance nodded.

"It's been a while hasn't it."

 

----------------

 

Carly shrugged at Jack. "I don't know, we just found them right smack dab in front of us while we were in the ocean."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"He has a Commandramon, that makes him one of yours, right?" Jack asked, taking another big gulp of his DigiBooze and getting a third refill "Can't you just look him up on some roster you keep with you?" he asked, placing his hand on Daniel's shoulder "Besides, it was chaos, she said she was on our side, two Spirit Warriors vouched for them." He left out the part where the Dark DigiMemory was also ripped out of the labyrinth during the battle, leaving Ogudomon 3/8ths freed "Besides, we have one of their old pawns here right now, we can go in and you can beat those b****es to a pulp

 

"I finally reached Slayerdramon" Ashu said, "As soon as I saw Daemon and you fighting, I just snapped and when I came to, I was miles deep in VenomMyotismon"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The two of them walked out onto a walkway to see Labyrinth Geofront 3 South, the place where the Gungnir and several other ships are being repaired. The walkway is in between two columns going from the cieling to the floor, the floor being the shipping docks where cargo arrives and more docks throughout the giant cavern.

The Labyrinth consisted of over 3 dozen of these giant caverns, all connected via an insanely complex tunnel system that people have disappeared into, hence the name.

"I don't know any Digi-Marine with a Riollmon." Daniel replied, still eating his sundae.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"So what now?" Vincent asked out loud once Liya had finished giving Ogudomon the Nature Digimemory, "Do we take a break, or is it straight on to the next one?"

"Why do you ask such a pointless question?" ChaosGallantmon whispered to his partner, "Lord Ogudomon will tell us in turn."

"Whatever you say, suck up."

 

"Why thank you." Keila said with a smile before entering the Gungnir, RookChessmon dedigivolving to Pawn and following quickly behind her.

"So where do we go now? Those guys got away, and we've got nothing to do..." PawnChessmon said.

"I wouldn't mind going back to that garden, it was nice...but..."

"But what?"

"I...forget where it was...ah, Zehn?" Keila turned to the Warrior of Wood, "Where was the garden again?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carly sighed. "This is the second day i've been in this world...so shutup." She turned away from jack. Betamon jumped over to him.

"Sorry. She's kind of emotional right now."

 

---------------

 

She kissed Ashu again. "I'm so proud of you hun! But where are our digieggs!" She exclaimed.

 

((Actually, i can't find any other baby digimon to be the 2nd baby. you can name both of em.))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Yours has to hatch into a Chibomon so just pick any of Chibomon/DemiVeemon's possible evolutions. Also, NO ONE'S FREAKING TALKING TO CARLY!))

 

"Begone from my sight at once" He commanded, and just like that all of his followers appeared at the pool, all the Digimon reverted to their Rookie forms, except Minerva, who, along with Seri, appeared back at the beach house

 

"How about a Biyomon, Otamamon, or a Patamon?" He asked "Or an Elecmon could be forced in that direction"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Carly & Jack. How original.))

 

They reached the medical bay Celeste had been given until the Gungnir was ready for launch.

"Well, I have no idea who he is, but he claims to be one of us, even though I've never seen him before."

"Same here." Daniel finished his sundae, puzzling over the mystery Digi-Marine.

Suddenly, Daniel's D-Power rang, which he answered.

"Uh huh.....yep....got it."

He then turned off the cell phone feature.

"That was Justin. All Digi-Marines are to report to Briefing Room 7 South D 229, which is a few floors down."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"...well, that's great." Vincent said, "He might be the incarnation of all sin, but still...then again, I guess I can't blame it on rudness, pride is a part of who he is."

"Are you trying to insult or complement Lord Ogudomon?" BlackGuilmon asked.

"Oh neither, just thinking out loud." Vincent replied, "Anyway I'm going for a swim, anyone care to join me?" he said while pulling off his shirt.

"I guess so, I could go for a swim." BlackGuilmon said, hopping in the water with a splash.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"And here we are" Zehn finished as the four of them, Gotsumon included, walked into the garden and slamming his fist into the wall, remembering Alli with a grumbled curse

 

"We'll talk to him when he wakes up" Jack said, following Daniel, with Temblor joining them along the way "So far, we're down 2 Royal Knights you know, in addition to your XO" he said "All things considered, I think we need to trust the new guy, and keep a sniper trained on him at all times, of course."

 

Temblor grunted his agreement "Do you want my opinion, sir?" He asked Daniel

 

Liya sat on the edge of the pool, wearing what may have very well been the skimpiest bikini in existence "We missed our date though" she pouted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent looked over at Liya with a smile before swimming over and placing his arms crossed over her legs.

"Well there's no reason that we can't resume, now is there? Ogudomon seems to be...pleased with what's been done for now, so I think we can take a break."

Vincent uncrossed his arms and reached his hands down until they were gripped loosly around Liya's knees.

"In any event why don't you come in for a swim?"

BlackGuilmon meanwhile was seeing how long he could stay swimming underwater. He looked rather like a water snake of some sort, just with legs.

 

Keila looked over at Zehn when he slammed his fist into the wall.

"Hey, what're you doing that for? You don't actually blame yourself for losing the Digimemory do you?" Keila's face suddenly got pouty, "If anyone's it's my fault, I'm the one who suggested giving it to her..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Commander, if I may be so bold, may I request that you add in my name to list list of acting-XO's?" Temblor asked as Jack took another sip of his drink "I think it would be good for the Digimon to have some representation higher up, since this is our world and all"

 

Daemon and Max walked in on Lilithmon's work "Have you broken the news to her yet?" Max asked, concerned "It can't be an easy thing to lose your partner like that and not even remember it..." he looked up at Daemon WM, who had his wings wrapped around himself like a coat "I hope I never have to feel that"

 

((By now it's common knowledge among the Demon Lords that Max and Ogudomon are the same person by the way))

 

"I was the one that gave it to her!" Zehn said, slamming his other fist into the wall's frame, denting the three inch thick steel and splitting his knuckles wide open "Now, Ogudomon has 3 DigiMemories, that means that NEO's almost halfway regenerated and he has 3 legs free"

 

((keep in mind that he's hitting the frame, so he's basically just dented the entire wall))

 

"You're going to pull me under aren't you?" Liya asked, smiling seductively and rubbing his ribs with her toes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carly walked around the ship. It seemed so empty.

 

--------

 

Alex walked back into the cave. He noticed a bunch more people in the cave. "Who are you people!"

 

-------

 

Aero calmed down. "That's right. I left it on my bed. Silly me." She held on tight to Ashu. Zach sighed.

"Now we're fighting for the good guys. I feel disgusted."

"Shutup Zach. You're stupid." Lance laughed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Duke shivered slightly as ice began to form on his body, his face mirror was fogging over from his breathing. 'Oh for the love of it all, my mirror is fogged from the inside' he shivered. 'Mistymon, let us make this as quick as possible, my Mercurymon form and my human form can't last in these conditions' he stated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Oh don't worry, I won't pull you under, but if you keep doing that," Vincent said, refering to her rubbing her toes on his ribs, "I might as an accidental-" He suddenly pulled on Liya's legs just a bit, though not enough to pull her into the water, "-reflex."

BlackGuilmon meanwhile had just burst through the surface, gasping for breath.

"Ah, huff, woah...need a moment here..."

 

"Yeah, but you might have been more apprehensive if I hadn't brought up the things like her having a plant digimon and everything...still, if NEO's close to waking up, we'll just have to do our part as Spirit Warriors when the time comes, right?!" Liya said proudly.

"Right, and I'll be sure to help you. I didn't earn the title 'Strongest Chessmon' for nothing!" PawnChessmon said, equally proudly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"The Nurse Gardromon and Nurse Angewomon are actually taking care of them" Ashu said "I took them both down to the hospital bay when s*** started to go down since it's the most armored part of the ship, save for perhaps the command deck

 

Liya smiled and her foot started to slide lower along his side, "Really?" she asked grinning'

 

Zehn smiled and placed his uninjured hand on Keila's "That's right" He said, forcing a grin as Gotsumon started pounding the wall back into place "Well, at least he's being useful for once" He said shrugging

 

"CheapBastardmon..." he muttered

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She hugged Ashu even tighter than before. "You're such a good daddy." She said kissing his neck. Gizamon rolled his eyes.

"Oh brother. More love sick people. Bleh!" Gizamon stuck out his tongue.

 

-----------

 

Alex knew everyone was ignoring him. "Erhem. Perhaps you didn't hear me. I would like to know who you all are." Armadillomon nodded.

"We were playing here first."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coredramon slid his tail under Gizamon's jaw and flipped it straight up, sending the frog monster flying backwards "And you're such a great everything" Ashu told her smiling and kissing her neck as well "My beautiful wife"

 

Liya sighed "Shut up" She said, batting her long eyelashes "Pretty please?" she asked Alex, "Sorry, but I don't have time for worthless pawns"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gizamon landed with a pound. "Ooooff...that just knocked the wind out of me...stupid love birds." Aero blushed and then giggled.

"You don't have to hurt him dear. Although it was funny."

 

--------------

 

Alex blushed at the girl and then shook himself out of it. "I'm not Worthless. I'm gonna be stronger than any Demon lord one day. Me and Armadillomon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Yeah, really. So it depends on whether you really want to come in the water or not." Vincent explained while laying his head down on Liya's lap before noticing Alex entering the area, and Liya quickly telling him to shut up, "Heh, you know it's kinda cute when you go from 'shut up' to 'pretty please' like that." he said with a smile before raising his head and looking at Alex, "And who the heck are you anyway?"

BlackGuilmon had quickly gotten out of the water and shaken himself dry at the sight of the newcomer.

"That's what I'd like to know..." he said with a low growl, "And if you think you can surpass a demon lord, than you are a fool. None are stronger than they."

"Suck up." Vincent said with a comical tone from the pool.

 

"Right, and speaking of us Spirit Warriors, where do you figure Sal's gotten to anyway?" Keila asked with a quizical look on her face.

"Ah who cares. Anyway, it's nice to see the rude little rock doing something useful now." PawnChessmon said while laughing a bit at Gotsumon fixing the wall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"He tripped, I swear" Ashu said with a grin and a wink "And yes, him tripping was extremely funny"

 

"I think Minerva could take you" Liya said with a grin as she slowly slid into the pool "I just know it in fact"

 

Gotsumon grumbled again and slammed his fist into the wall, not only denting it but completely punching a hole through it "That's it. I'm kicking his ass"

 

Zehn sighed "Don't bring up Sal. Gotsumon's a little touchy about his ancestor's Spirits, he always wanted to claim them for his own, to maybe fully recreate AncientVolcamon's power. When he found out his Mega WAS AncientVolcamon, he thought it was a godsend. Then Sal came..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gizamon squirted water on Ashu. "Jerk. She just needed to be comforted and you weren't there at the moment." He hopped off to go to where He and Zach were bunking.

 

------------------

 

Alex smirked. "I'd like to see her try." He said with a grin. He looked over at the BlackGuilmon. "The name's Alex. Don't wear it out." Armadillomon laughed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vincent layed his head back down on Liya's lap as he gave out a light chuckle.

"He did not just say that, did he? Who says, 'Don't wear it out'?"

BlackGuilmon just growled.

"I don't care about his linguistic faults, I just know that if he continues to show such arrogance, I will rip his throat out!"

"Now now, no need for that, I'm sure these two have a good enough reason for being here. On the other hand, if they're intruders, I'm sure Ogudomon wouldn't mind you having a bit of fun." He then glanced over at Alex and Armadillomon, "So, why are you guys here anyway?"

 

"Oh I see...so he's upset that his ancestors power, which he feels his is by right, is now in the hands of...um...how do I say this..." Keila held a finger up to her forehead in though, before PawnChessmon finished for her.

"A completly ridiculous moron like Sal." the little chess robot said, "I have to admit, I feel for ya rocky. If there's one person here who's annoyed me more than you, it's Sal..." She said, before finishing with a whisper, "Though at least he didn't insult my femeninity..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...