Jump to content

Digimon Rise of the Demon Lords [PG-16/Accepting by PM/Need Sprits] READ PAGE 1


Blackstone Dresden

Recommended Posts

"Oh I wonder if I'll ever be able to think of just one thing!" Vincent cried out in mocked distress, though he was having slight troubles picking just one of his various fantasies, "Still, maybe it's best to take my time, we'll have plenty of time to decide on a scenario, after we've helped Lilithmon, and this guy," Vincent tapped on ChaosGallantmon's helmet, "Has killed at least one of the Royal Knights."

"A simple task, with what Ogudomon has given me." ChaosGallantmon said confidently.

 

Rather than reduce Gotsumon to a digiegg, Keila shed her Beast Form and turned back to her human form.

"Now none of that suicidal stuff. Stop moping just cause you lost out. You still have your ancestors true form. And whether you believe it to be or not, that is the proof that you are a decendant of AncientVolcamon. The fact that Sal has the Spirits forged from his data means nothing. They were forged out of his power, but whether he gave them his powers or not, they can still not compare to the real deal. And guess what, you are the real deal now."

"Yeah, so shut up and stand up already, ya stupid rock." PawnChessmon chimmed in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well if BG here has to kill a Royal Knight, I guess I could give you two things" Liya said smiling "Or three, since you got the Chrono Core" She/they leaned over and kissed Vincent on the neck "Whatever you want" she repeated in a sultry whisper, Liya's Spanish accent growing thicker and more alluring

 

"Just a glitch" Gotsumon said shrugging "That's it..." As he said that, a spherical humanoid silhouette appeared around him and he, seemingly unconsciously, evolved into Gigasmon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Well, that helps." Vincent said, smiling when Liya kissed him, "Now I've just go to narrow it down to two."

"So then," ChaosGallantmon said, addressing OmnimonC(orrupt), "Your old partner was unwilling to convert. What did the human think of your new...outlook?"

 

"If it's just a glitch, then how are you in the Beast Spirit form now?" Liya asked, smiling, "You are the real deal. You have the original power of AncientVolcamon, you can probably use the same powers of the Spirits any time you want, the power is as much yours as the original AncientVolcamon, or Sal's. I'd say that in order of proper ownership, it's the Original AncientVolcamon's first, then yours, then Sal's."

"So I'll say it again, stand up-" PawnChessmon raised her staff up, "-you stupid rock!" she yelled, bringing it down on Gigasmon's head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"I said three" Liya said, adding in a long stream of something Spanish that sounded alluring to Vincent "So, what are your three wishes?"

 

"The pathetic fool tried getting me to change back to the arrogant moron and the coward that I once was, he didn't see my greatness. He didn't respect the power of the Super Ultimate. He considered my power as useless compared to the drivel that Huanglongmon scraped off the bottom of the pathetic cesspool that is Earth." Omnimon shrugged "I wanted to step on him or have ShadowMetalGarurumon eat him, but Huanglongmon managed to toss him into the human world."

 

"That would be the definition of a glitch" Gigasmon said, dropping back down to Gotsumon, still beat to Hell as PawnChessmon cracked him on the head, his stone skull snapping the staff in two pieces and slumping Gotsumon back to his knees

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Oh what to do what to do, three huh? Well I'd say that I've decided, though it's probably best not to say them. Someone's bound to be annoyed, offended, or in general want to toss me off his shoulder." Vincent said smirking while glancing up at ChaosGallantmon, who ignored him, instead continuing to converse with OmnimonC.

"If he couldn't see that Ogudomon granted you an improvment, then he's better off on that dust ball."

"Dust ball's right, next to the Digital World, the human world seems all the less worth while...staying here, and then being forced back there...seems like a fate worse than death to me..." Vincent chimmed in silently.

 

"That's it, I give up! Zehn, come over here and try to talk some sense into him!" Keila cried out.

"Wait, before you throw in the towel, I've got an idea." PawnChessmon said, "Have a fight. Listen you dumb rock, fight Sal. Fight him with all you've got. Fight him in your Mega form as AncientVolcamon. If you both fight at your best, and you win, that proves that you've got the real power of AncientVolcamon, now doesn't it. And I swear, if you make one more glitch comment, or refuse my brilliant idea, then I'll go all Queen on your rocky ass and beat you all the way back to Baby! But don't think I'll 'egg ya, I ain't letting you take the easy way out of all this!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"BG won't throw you off" Liya said sweetly "Isn't that right BG?" She asked, kissing the knight's helmet "So, what did you pick? What do I have to do? Or who?"

 

"Of course, though the pitch black on pure white does kinda stick out, but I'll just have to make due" Omnimon said "But your partner saw the dark I see" The Royal Knight said, looking at Vincent flirting with the BioMega "Granted, when you have motivation like that, I can see changing sides becoming very tempting"

 

"I refuse only because you've gotta be hot as the Queen" Gotsumon said, slamming his fist into the dirt of a particularly large plant pot and absorbing some of it to heal himself "Or at least she's hot in silhouette, I can't really see any skin under that armor. And by skin I mean your face"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Actually, Vincent was dark to begin with, the girl's the one who changed sides...so to speak." ChaosGallantmon said when Liya kissed his helmet, "In truth, Vincent was brought to the Digital World by Ogudomon, and then he joined his forces and became my partner completely by his own will." he said, a hint of something in his voice. Vincent couldn't help but swear that he heard pride.

Chuckling to himself at that thought, Vincent held his hand up to his chin in thought.

"What or who huh?...well I'm not sure...before I answer I think I should get a chance to see what this supposedly hot girl you kept mentioning looks like without the ugly dragonic armor on first."

 

"Okay, that's it! Not only are you refusing to fight, but you're insulting my femenenity again!" PawnChessmon said before being engulfed in data, which diffused to leave her in her mega form, QueenChessmon.

Her face was still obscured by a gold face plate like in her rookie form, in addition to a pink crown now, but her mouth could be seen, luscious lips covered in red lipstick. Her boy was also much more prevailent. Unlike in rookie, she had a full curvy body, which was covered entirely in black armor, though it was very form fitting and left little to the imagination. The only parts of her armor that weren't fitted to her body was a pink chestplate, and oversized set of pink pauldrons, and a series of blades hung around her waist by a pink belt. Completing her outfit was a flowing pink cape. Her staff had also enlarged, becoming a long weapon that ended in a golden heart with a black hammer on top. She brushed her long silver hair out from the back of her armor, letting it flap around, along with the long pink hairtie that ended in a bright red heart that held it together.

"Now, insult me one more time ya little rock, I dare you." QueenChessmon said, pointing her staff at Gotsumon, "Now get up. Have a little pride...or is it that you don't even think that you're worth your ancestors power? Do you think you should maybe give it to Sal? Let him have the complete set?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sal whined. "God, will you all shut up for a moment?! All this talk about the Spirits of the Earth are giving me a headache... ESPECIALLY the spirit of the Earth himself!"

Sal glanced momentarily beside him, rolling his eyes at the astral spirit of Grumblemon next to him. The ghostlike digimon looked exactly like him while Spirit-Merged, except with an inordinately large nose and nasally voice.

The goblin digimon shook his head. "Hey human. Min' tellin' dat Gotsumon to suck it up? I meen, e-nough alreedy!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ACCENT?" Sal snapped, yelling at the spirit (who was entirely invisible to everyone else, and thus, seemed like he was yelling at the very air). "Why can I even talk to you?" he asked, cocking his head slightly.

The spiritual Grumblemon shrugged. "Ey...I 'unno. My ghos' been guardin' this ship fo' so long... I jus' neva got 'round to Reincarntin', I guess. S'so, I guess I 'tagged long with 'me powers 'whe I deid. Well, ha'f o me an-e-way."

Sal sighed and shook his head. "I don't get it and I really don't want to. Is there anything I can do to make you shut up?

Grumblemon crossed his transparant arms. "Wheeel... There ish one theen. That Gotusmon, thare? He be me... damn, I c-can't remember ho' many generetions... But he be related to me alright. Tell 'eim this: my power is MINE.

Sal blinked. "How would that help anything?"

"He needs to remember who' power eet is. It be MINE. I worked fo' it, I erned it. It be mine. I made the spirits of 'Earth, beceuse Huanglongmon tells me that one day, some 'Umans need power to defend the degetalworld. 'Umans have no power, so I need to lend 'em mine. It's not their's to take, see- It be mine. He's a digimon, and he be related to me- He have the capacity to make his own power, know? Jus' like me. He can't just steal my power'- that be mine. He make is' own power- that be 'is. He 'ave he power, I 'ave me power. Tat' be how it works. Ee?"

Sal shook his head and sighed. "I could BARELY understand that through that ungodly accent- seriously, what the hell was that? But I get the point."

 

He glanced over at Gotsumon. "Hey, Rockhead. Your gramps has something to say; His power isn't for digimon. His power wouldn't be for ANYONE if Huanglongmon didn't want him to donate some to the humans when they eventually came. He feels that all digimon need to make their own power instead of relying on the power other people had. Can you understand that?"

 

-

 

Sal sighed and got up. "Oro?"

Oro sat up, and flapped up onto Sal's shoulder.

"I think we should go somewhere else. Find our true power. Because... I don't think what I'm looking for can be on this ship."

Oro blinked and cocked his head slightly.

 

-

 

Mistymon glanced around as he entered the city. "Smoking ruins." he noticed. "I think this village was invaded by Ogudomon forces. See- ha, look, there they are!" he pointed at several white Devimon, camouflaged against the snow, as they flew away quickly from the village. Mistymon quirked his eyebrow. "But why are they evacuating so quickly?"

 

-

 

Seri giggled. "You know, I'm sure you'd try. You seem like the type." she giggled a little bit as she was kissed on the neck. On her forehead, the Crabmon's limbs shifted as he stood up slightly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Liya shrugged "So, I think I'll call dibs on Justimon" She said "That way Omnimon can fight Chaosmon, because of course they'll be bringing them back to keep an eye on them, BG here can have whatever Royal Knight they bring with, Daemon, Lord Ogudomon, and Lilithmon kicking ass as needed" She looked at the group "Sound fair?"

 

"I guess not..." Gotsumon said "Go for it, Sal. Kill me, scan my data, and take AncientVolcamon-sama's power from me." He stood up, barely, and took two uneasy steps before collapsing again, weakened by more than just BurningGreymon's attack. His data was slowly flaking off like dust, which, technically, was exactly what it was. "QueenChessmon, please, accept my death and rebirth as an apology to the way I acted?" And with that he collapsed from the pressure of having the Spirits of Earth separated and in use by three different people, on top of the damage he took during the attack on the Gungnir, during which he, almost singlehandedly fought down every enemy soldier that managed to board the ship, and finally Keila's attack. He exploded in a burst of data that scattered around the room, collecting mostly around Keila and Sal.

 

"I am a Goddess after all, and the Goddess of Wisdom no less" She pointed out "I could probably think Cravvy to death right now"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Sounds like a plan." Vincent replied to Liya.

"Indeed. Whatever Royal Knights come for this little rescue, will not return to Huanglongmon." ChaosGallantmon said with finality.

"Heh, well then, let's go!" Vincent said, standing up and point off in the direction they were moving, before glancing at his partner, "How much farther is this place anyway?"

"Not far, we've reached Lady Lilithmon's location." ChaosGallantmon replied, suddenly setting down on the ground, in front of Lilithmon's lair.

"Okay, great. Now what? Do we wait for the welcoming party or something?"

 

As Gotsumon's data scattered around them, Keila cupped her hands over her mouth in something resembling horror.

"Oh...no...I must of hit him too hard with that last attack..." She turned to look at Zehn, "I'm soooo sorry..."

QueenChessmon just looked at the data, sighing before dedigivolving to Pawn.

"You stupid little rock..." she whispered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Basically, yeah" Liya said, smiling at ChaosGallantmon "So, shall we go inside and meet the residents?" She asked, walking away before hearing the answer and splitting into herself and Floramon some time after that

 

Zehn let out an angered scream and slammed hist into the wall, splitting his knuckles open. He shook his head and stalked off, completely ignoring Keila and his two bloodied hands.

 

Gotsumon's data was slowly being absorbed into PawnChessmon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"..." The spirit of Grumblemon paused. "Well, sheet."

Sal sighed, but held out his palm as he felt his Digisoul absorb what was the Data passed down through the generations of AncientVolcamon's kin. It felt strangely homey in him, he reflected.

He left the rest of the data that didn't belong to the Earth-Spirit lineage for PawnChessmon to absorb, glancing down at where Gotsumon's Digiegg was forming. He paused for a second.

"Maybe he'll be happier this time around. I mean, he won't have to deal with the pressure of being AncientVolcamon's descendant, and he'll be able to become a relatively normal Digimon." Sal said, thoughtfully.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Behemoth hadn't stopped driving since they set off from the site of the Labyrinth. Sam was hungry, but Beelzemon hadn't said a word. They continued riding for an age, they went through Desert and Ice, Grassy Plains and Mountains. Sam didn't think they would ever stop, that was until they saw something in the distance.

"Where are we?" Sam asked Beelzemon. For a while he didn't answer then he spoke.

"You will see soon." They continued driving till they reached what appeared to be a door. Sam and Beelzemon dismounted from Behemoth who, instead of falling through the portal as he usually did, drove off. Sam watched as the bike rode off, not noticing that Beelzemon walked forwards and the doors opened without any hint of help. As he turned back he realised that Beelzemon had reached the entrance and was staring at him.

"Come On." Beelzemon called to Sam as he walked inside. Sam followed and as he got inside the door closed casting an impenitrable darkness into the room. Torches that lined the walls flared into life and lit what appeared to be a massive hall. Beelzemon had somehow crossed the massive space before the lights came on and was beneath the steps of a huge throne. Sam was in awe.

"Amazing. Is this..."

"Yes. This was my palace." He rose the steps and stroked the arms. Sighing he sat into the carved stone seat. "I wasn't always feared in the Digital World. In fact I was a very benevolent ruler of this area." His fingers curled tight.

 

"GranDracmon is one of the digimon sealed into the Dark Area and he has one of the most amazing powers in the entirety of the Digital realm. He is able to turn digimon from one path and into another. If he comes across a digimon of purity he can turn them into one filled with corruption, he makes angel digimon fall into darkness." His claws dug into the arms. "And if he is able to get into the mind of a good digimon regardless of their digital monster family, he can make them into a a tool for evil. It was how all of the Demon Lords came into being. Ogudomon was created after, but was much smarter and was able to control GranDracmon into making us evil. Ogudomon was brgiht enough to realise that angel digimon fall extremley easily when pursuaded correctly. The first to fall was Lucemon. Then Seraphimon became Daemon and Ophanimon became Lillithmon. As the Demon Lords grew in power another force in teh Dark Area saw it and joined willingly, that was Barbamon. He took the call of GranDracmon around the Digital World so that other powerful digimon could be taken. Leviamon was the first to be picked, then myself. Barbamon knew I would not come willingly so he stormed my palace, it was a difficult feat. My palace is carved directly into the mountains themselves. But he succeeded as you know, all of my warriors and servants were destroyed and Barbamon took me, as a digi-egg, to Ogudomon. A prize from 'a minor war against a minor force, with a minor army'. That was what he called me."

 

Beelzemon was silent and Sam didn't dare speak incase he broke some code of etiqette. Then he spoke his thoughts. "Wait. What about Belphemon, surely he was hard to take into control."

"Oh he would have been if he were in his Rage Mode. But he wasn't and his sleep mode was found hidden, Ogudomon took control of him and now he has a very powerful warrior. GranDracmon was de-digivolved into his rookie form and is now unable to digivolve past it." Sma couldn't believe his ears.

"Why didn't Huanglongmon stop him?"

"By the time he realised what was going on it was too late."

"And what about you? Why didn't you rebel?"

"I was too far gone. I was completley under Ogudomons control. It's only recentley that I began to remember, because of you Sam. Ogudomon under estimates the power of humans. We have already seen what you can do. You have your 'Digi-Soul'. You can corrupt good digimon like Omnimon. Or you can help evil ones like myself. It is because of this he will succeed in losing this war."

"Wait succeed in losing, what does that mean?" Sam asked extremley confused. Beelzemon's answer was one of fear.

"I do not know. But I hope I am not alive to find out."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ChaosGallantmon dedigivolved to BlackGuilmon while Vincent fell down from his shoulder, landing somewhat gracefully before they both followed after Liya and Floramon.

"I guess we'll have to go greet them." Vincent said.

"Indeed, not that the Lady of Lust would need to send someone out to greet us in the first place." BlackGuilmon said.

"Okay, I know you're now taking it as a complement suck up, but do you think you'll tone it down after Ogudomon reconsiders your position following your defeat of a Royal Knight?"

"...maybe." BlackGuilmon said, his voice ringing with his thoughts as to what he'd do after he killed a Royal Knight or two.

 

"Geez, he seems way more upset than I thought...he hardly even did anything to stop him, and he reacts like that..." Keila said, her voice laced with worry for Zehn.

PawnChessmon meanwhile was just fingering through the data as it downloaded into her.

"...stupid..." she whispered again before walking over to Keila, "So what now? I think we should go grab Zehn and see the boss around here. Now that this little Spirit Warrior inner conflict is done with, we should see if we can be of any help." She stated, sounding confident, though her voice also sounded just a little bit sad.

"...Yeah...you're right. Sal!" Keila turned to the now fully-embued Warrior of Earth, "Let's go find Zehn."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alex, hanging onto one of Spinomon's spines, noticed a city. In it were a bunch of cute innocent digimon. Alex sighed. "Let's leave this place b.." Alex couldn't get his last word in before Spinomon destroyed the whole city, turning the baby digimon back into digieggs. Alex looked in terror. "YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED THEM ALL!"

Ash laughed. "No i didn't. They'll become themselves again.."

"But...the pain they must've felt!" Spinomon glared at Alex.

"Shutup. I'm in control here!"

 

----------------

 

Zach cuddled up next to Carly, wondering what Seri whould think. Carly was asleep. Gizamon and Betamon were still curled up next to eachother but Gizamon was kicking his leg up in the air. It was like Beta had the same dream but when he tried kicking his leg in the air, it barely moved. It was very stubby. Zach laughed....He missed Coelamon and his curiousness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((THERE IS NO FREAKING DIGIEGG. Gotsumon is dead D-E-A-D dead. Like Tamers Leomon dead.))

 

Omnimon split into BlackGarurumon and BlueGeoGreymon and walked with the group, BlackGarurumon on the far left and BlueGeoGreymon on the far right. Neither one spoke.

 

"BG, could you please stop kissing Demon Lord ass?" Liya asked "You could beat every one of them except Daemon and Lilithmon, so stop sucking up" she looked at Vincent "Don't you think?"

 

Little did Keila know, but Zehn was forbidden from help Gotsumon because the rock digimon had sealed him in the wall, upgrading the seal to ice and then a meteor as he evolved. A cursory glance around the back wall of the garden would indeed show rocks and meteorite fragments the same color as Gotsumon and Meteormon respectively and a decent sized puddle of Icemon colored water.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Um, consistency? Exactly why is there no Digitama? Up until now we've been using more or less Savers mechanics, so I'm somewhat confused.))

 

Crabmon yawned, then scuttled off Seri's hair before digivolving into Coelamon. He glanced around in a somewhat Melacholic mood. "Seri, could we go to the ocean?" he asked, a flipper twitching a little. "I haven't been there for a while, and I miss it." he sighed slightly. "And I don't want to bring the ocean here, because it would destroy your house and you wouldn't like that..."

 

-

 

Sal scratched his head as he put his hand through the translucent Digiegg. "Hunh? Non-existant? Hm, damn. I must be hallucinating again." he shrugged and whistled a little tune. Grumblemon's spirit quirked an eyebrow at him.

 

Gururumon walked up to him with a pleasant expression on her face.

 

Sal blinked at her. "Where have you been?"

 

Gururumon just continued to smile and hiccuped.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((Gotsumon said no...and I was expecting people to mourn for the guy and not absorb his data...shafted again))

 

A wooden fist attached to a gigantic rope shot down the hall and slammed into Sal, before retracting again around at least a dozen corners. "Kisama..." A voice muttered, taking a phrase from Gotsumon's book

 

((Gotsumon's from the Japan side of the Digital World by the way))

 

"Well, the beach IS right there" Minerva said smiling "You could swim and have fun and have people think you're extinct only to show up off the coast of Seiryuu" she smiled and pulled Seri in close "And we could be together" She whispered so only Seri could hear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach sighed. He wrote a note and made a little cloud out of his own Digisould. On it he wrote,

"Dear Seri,

 

How are things with you. It's been a while since we've seen eachother. Just send me a note back with my digisoul attached to it. The note will find it's way here if you decide to.

 

P.S.

Tell Coelamon i said hi. And so does Gizamon.

 

Love you still,

Zach."

 

He attached the note to his Digisoul cloud and flicked it. It went straight to Seri's house and through the roof right to Seri.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Feh, whatever." BlackGuilmon responeded to Liya.

"Yeah, I agree with you." Vincent in turn replied to her, "He is powerful, but he's just so damn subsurvient. The only one who could possibly convince him to stop kissing up to the DLs is Ogudomon himself. Which, luckily, is going to happen very soon. The only detail left is the death of a Royal Knight, which is of course-"

"A trivial matter." BlackGuilmon finished with a toothy grin.

 

Keila looked back at the lagging Sal and a suddenly reappeared Gururumon.

"Hey c'mon you guys!" She yelled back to them.

"We've got to go find Zehn..." PawnChessmon yelled to them in addition, though her eyes were straying over to the elemental remains of Gotsumon's evolving barrier against the wall, "...stupid, stupid rock..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"So now I'm a liar?" Liya asked with an exaggerated frown on her face "Well fine then..." she said, wiping something away from her eye with one hand "Don't believe me..." She stopped abruptly and sat down "I guess we're not friends..."

 

((They're telling Sal that they need to look for Sal...Normally that wouldn't make sense but since Sal got cloned...Nope still doesn't make sense...How do they know about Sal 2.0?))

 

Minerva glared at the DigiSoul note and it flew back where it came from, forming into an open hand somewhere along the way, and comically backhanded Zach across the face

 

Arbormon, meanwhile, was walking the hallway of the Gungnir, having yet to get his orders to switch ships for the new version. He would have ignored them anyway, so it was for the best. "Gotsumon..." He muttered "You were never the nicest Digimon, but I'll always think of you as my friend...I'm sorry you never truly felt worthy of your power but just know that, if you're still floating around as data, or are in the big Mac in the sky, AncientVolcamon was like a DemiMeramon compared to you" He sighed and was thankful that wood can't cry "Farewell, Gotsumon-Sama"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((My bad, meant to say Zehn...editted))

 

"Oh come now, don't be like that!" Vincent said to Liya, equally as exaggerated, "I was agreeing with you! BlackGuilmon really needs to loosen up! And if we weren't friends anymore I think I'd justdie!" He said, crouching down so he was at eye level wtih Liya.

BlackGuilmon meanwhile had walked over to a wall and was smashing his head against it, nearly disgusted by the overdramatics.

 

PawnChessmon and Keila were combing the hallways for any sign of Zehn, hoping that he wouldn't do something because of Gotsumon's deletion.

"Hey Zehn! Zehn, you there?!" Keila yelled out.

"Answer woody!" PawnChessmon chimmed in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach grabbed the note. "Dammit, this is getting delivered! C'mon Gizamon!" Gizamon jumped out which made Beta jump up which made Carly jump up. Carly was the first to speak.

"What is it baby..." She yawned. Zach grit his teeth.

"We're going to go kill us an Olympian goddess!" Gizamon's eyes widened.

"MINERVAMON!" Zach nodded.

"Minervamon..." Beta shrugged.

"Me and Carly'll tag along. Give you some extra reinforcements." Zach nodded. Zach jumped out of the window of the Gungir. Gizamon digivolved into Megadramon. Zach landed on his back and they flew to the beach house. Beta and Carly jumped out whil Beta digivolved into Seadramon as they both landed in the ocean. It was Zach and Carly versus an Olympian Goddess. No prob.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"BG, you believe me right?" Liya asked, hugging the lizard Digimon "You're much more powerful than any Demon Lord, except Daemon, so of course you can kill them" She smiled and kissed his muzzle "Please believe me?"

 

A flash of light appeared, only visible to PawnChessmon, and AncientVolcamon stood, roughly human sized, in front of the chess piece Digimon, however, he was almost completely translucent "You worthless insignificant piece of dust!" The volcano wrestler shouted. Again, everyone but PawnChessmon remained totally oblivious "You honestly think you're worth my power? The power of the Warrior of Earth?! NO! Yet still you murdered my son...You absorbed his data and didn't even THINK of letting him be reborn." He shoved the soldier Digimon and, despite his lack of a physical form, she moved back a good two inches "Now, I'm in your head. And I intend to destroy you like you destroyed my son."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zach smirked and snapped his fingers. "Let's destroy this Godess. And after this, we'll have one less poweful evil digimon to fight.!" Megadramon nodded.

"DARK STORM!" Millions of missles shot towards the house. Then Zach scratched his hair.

"Maybe...maybe we should've taken Seri out of the house first..." Megadramon's eyes popped.

"Holy crap...you're right!"

Carly didn't know however. Beta used Ice Blast shooting millions of tiny shards of ice at the house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...