The Warden Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 Duke didn't even stop to consider. 'I do, if it must be done, so be it. In truth, I have a little unfinished business with Huanglongmon, so Lucemon and I will do our best to secure the dragon digi-memory. I can let personal problems to the side for this, but I am curious, I remember seeing some large airships during the battle in the north of Baihumon's territory before I feel through the ice, who are they?' he inquired. 'The digimarines' Lucemon answered. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 Alex grumbled out of frustration. "WE CAN'T WALK OVER THE NET OCEAN!!!" ------------------ Lance memerized Frigus's questions. "Zach is my twin brother. He was fighting Belphemon and Ogudomon but ultimately failed. He has a digiegg at the moment. His name is Zach...which you kind of already answered that. And yes he's a he." Lance took a big breath. "Phew." Tyler smiled. "Of course you're not a dog. You're a di..digimon." He almost couldn't get the words out.Zach entered the room. Holding a Conomon in his hands. "Well...It's not a Gizamon. I just want to know what happened." Carly giggled and shrugged."Maybe his happiness made it so he wasn't a Virus digimon anymore. Instead, he will become one of the 3 exalted angel digimon." Zach smiled at the Conomon who smiled right back."Cool." . Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 "Huanglongmon has militarized" Max confirmed "Everyone else would simply have called in whoever's compatible, this guy brought in the freaking MARINES!" A silhouette of Ogudomon appeared around Max "I HATE the MARINES!" "Cousin!" Frigus shouted, taking Conomon out of Zach's arms and hugging him, before passing him back to Zach "Uncle Zach!" he said, hugging the human "And...someone else!" He hugged Carly before finally calming down and breathing heavily ((He was talking about Gizamon for the last two questions Gliscor)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 Ash had a revelation. "I CAN DIG UNDER THE GROUND!!!!!" Alex was shocked and nodded rapidly in total agreement. "Let's do it!" Armadillomon started rapidly digging into the worlds crust. "I just wonder if we can go below the Net Ocean?!?" --------------------- Zach and Carly were both suprised at Frigus's suprise hug. "Who's this little dude?" He then glanced at Tyler. "And who's this littler dude?" Carly nodded. Tyler pointed his thumb to himself and winked. "The name's Tyler. And this is my digimon, Frigus." At that moment, Conomon digivolved into Lopmon. "Whooowee, Zach that was crazy. I can't believe we got out of there alive." Zach laughed."You...sort of didn't" Lopmon looked to notice he had brown floppy ears. "What the?!?" Zach laughed."Yep, my awesomeness made you a Vaccine or Data type some how." Lopmon stuck out his stubby paw. "Coolness! I have a Cousin!" He then looked at Aero. "Does that mean you're my sister." Aero cocked her head."I believe so. hahahaha!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 "Not in my sanctuary!" Max roared, sending another burst of agony through Ash and Alex, reverting the former to Upamon in the process. Frigus cocked his head "Wouldn't us being cousins make Mom your aunt?" He asked looking around "Hi, I'm Frigus the SnowAgumon, and who are you people?" He asked "I know of Zach, but everything else is just a complete blank." He flipped Lopmon's floppy ears with his claws "What kinda ears are those?" He asked. ((I just remembered we have a Lopmon already, how about doing a Terriermon line? It better fits Gizamon's old personality)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 ((I don't like MegaGargomon. Plus i don't have the imagination to make a Fakemon for him)) Alex shouted. "THEN WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING IF WE CAN'T GET THERE!!!" The cute Upamon hissed at Alex. "Bite your tongue...although it quite doesn't make sense..." ---------------- Carly smiled at Frigus. "My name is Carly." She pointed at the Green frog thing next to her. "And this is Beta." Beta shook his stubby arm."Pleased to meet you." Lopmon cut in."I guess it would...Cuz." He wrapped his arms around Frigus and gave him a hug. "I don't know what kind of ears these are...They're kindof new." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 ((How about Raijinmon? Or ask someone at the Digimon Alliance for a splice request I'm currently attempting to do one for LZ, or I'd do it)) "I offered Coelamon as your transportation, and you refuse, now you act like you're better than a GOD by trying to strongarm me?!" He roared, sealing off the only exit "Someone, please, kill this insolent pest. I'm sick of working with these people, get Barbamon to crush the minds of every human without a Demon Lord." He ordered a LadyDevimon that just seemed to pop into existence and vanished just as quickly. "No kidding? I was just born too! First time ever even, I'm a first generation mon" Frigus smiled "Not like you fossils" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 Alex sighed. "This guy's really frustrating." Armadillomon smacked him."Lord Ogudomon is a great leader." He looked towards the sky. "We couldn't find this so called Coelamon, where is it?!?" Ash shouted. --------------------- Aero smiled. "I resent that...although i am quite old. But i guess we start a new each time we revert back to a digiegg." Lopmon laughed."I was born just a couple of months ago. What's that supposed to mean. hahahaha!" Beta laughed along. "And i, a couple of weeks ago hahahaha!" ((Thanks, but i like Cherubimon. He's a beast. I don't really go by what Digiwikia has to say about Lops personality. I only like Terriermon up to Rapidmon.)) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Warden Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 OOC: Actually, one of the Jin Digimon would be fun, you have 3 to choose from, Raijinmon, Fujinmon or Suijinmon. Lucemon held up his hands. 'My lord, do not let your anger control you' he warned. 'This God, I can see the silhouette, he must be quite a Digimon if he would feel the need to hide his true form, or maybe it was as Mistymon said, his real body must be elsewhere, he was imprisoned afterall' Duke thought, whilst feeling no pity for Alex and Upamon. Lucemon sighed at the boy. 'We will be getting on our way, feel free to send the spirits of darkness whenever you feel it is necessary' Lucemon stated. He plucked a feather from his wing and drew a large circle. 'We will go on ahead and secure the area, then you can send in' Lucemon began, before supressing an annoyed sigh. 'Daemon' he finished. The circle shimmered and became a large portal, which Duke and Lucemon entered. It rippled and collapsed in on itself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 ((Am I the only one that thinks that these guys are Cyberdramon's non-BioMerge Mega?)) Max inhaled and exhaled slowly and calmed himself down "Now then, someone, anyone, please KILL THEM!" He said, vanishing completely, leaving the exits still sealed. "Use them well" Max's voice whispered as the Spirits of Corruption appeared in Duke's Digivice "Though when you do get your Spirit of Steel back, I expect you to repay me with a Royal Knight DigiEgg." "I was born TODAY!" Frigus said with a chuckle, just before a Commandramon barged in, informed them that the Dragon DigiMemory was activated and that all Non-DigiMarine personnel were to embark immediately Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 Ash sighed. "Well..I guess we're gonna die soon." Alex shrugged. "Probably. But we won't go down without a fight. And we're definitly not going to join those pansy digi-marines." Ash nodded."Agreed." ------------------ Carly, Zach, and Lance both got up from where they were standing. They all nodded at Eachother. Tyler nodded to go along with everybody but didn't know what was going on. Lance was the first to speak. "Does everyone have a mode of Transport." Zach sighed. "Nope, I'll have to ride with someone." Carly raised her hand. "You can ride with me sweety." She winked at Zach. Zach blushed. Tyler was embarrassed. "I don't..." Aero looked at him. "Don't worry honey, You and Frigus both are going to ride on my back as AeroVeedramon." Tyler nodded."Thanks..." Lance crossed his arms. "Then it's off to Suzaku." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Warden Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 Duke seemed to smile as the corrupted spirits appeared in his Digivice. 'Does Ogudomon usually go on these tantrums?' he inquired. 'Not normally no. He must be getting stressed as Hunaglongmon's numbers are starting to outrival his own. He needs the digi-memories and already two have slipped through his fingers' Lucemon answered. 'I can't say I blame him, though his methods of punishment are, unique' Duke added. 'Indeed so, it is really quite amusing, though it was a laugh riot when he was originally free' Lucemon chuckled Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 "I might be able to fly?" Frigus said "Possibly maybe, I have no idea but why not try it?" A portal to about five miles over the ocean five miles away from the Suzaku shoreline opened up and Ash evolved back to Armadillomon. Minerva appeared next to Duke and Lucemon in a flash of light "We haven't been introduced yet, I'm Minervamon, I've heard so much about you" She flicked her gaze from Duke to Lucemon before settling on the latter "Well, about you at least." She shrugged and looked at Ogudomon's portal "They better hurry up, that thing's gonna close in a minute I bet." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 "Actually Liya, I wouldn't say you're the most expendable of us..." Vincent said, "Hell, I'd say you're likely the least expendable out of all of us. But that's not reall much of a way of looking at things. Rather than say that some of us are of lesser value than others, when we get to the maze let's proceed and watch each other. If we're keeping a look out for each other, there's a much more remote chance of any of us dying.""...I have to agree with that logic..." BlackGuilmon said in agreement. "The roof huh? Great." PawnChessmon quickly hurried around, heading up the stairs to the roof.When she arrived, she saw the other Sal and his digimon contemplating the best way to jump off the roof without harming themselves."Hey, you guys!" She yelled, running over to them, "I need-" She raised her lance over her shoulder like a baseball bat, "TO TALK TO YOU!" she yelled out, swining the lance at Sal's head."Huh..." Keila mused at what Zehn was talking about, "I don't know if I've ever felt anything like that with PawnChessmon..." Keila then realized that she hadn't seen her partner in awhile, "Hey, you know what...PawnChessmon was actually acting weird earlier...she tried to attack Sal earlier, going on about the Beast Spirit of Earth or something..." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 Seri blinked and waved slightly at Ash and Alex. "Uhh... Hi. Coelamon's him." she said, pointing at the aching Crab in her hand. "Or he will be in a moment, when he digivolves. Though he's having stomach problems for some reason now." she said with a shrug. She squinted at the portal. "Is that a shoreline?" she grinned. "Awesome. Water's always great." -Sal blinked when he was smacked upside the head, seeing stars. He wavered a little against the guard rail on the roof, attempting to right himself and failing when the stars infront of his head prevented him from reorienting himself properly, tumbling head-over-heels over the rail and down from the massive ship. Oro's eyes were as big as saucers as he flew down like a bullet after his master, Digivolving into the Oni Samurai Musayamon on the way down. -Ceila blinked at Mistymon. "Misty...mon?" she said with confusion, before she suddenly lurched forward, pupils dilating, as she fell into his arms. Her snowy pelt and and equipment peeled away like a second skin when she lost consciousness, disappearing back into her. "I don't think she ever Spirit evolved before." he said with a mutter. "All that fighting without being used to stretching your Digisoul in that way... must have tuckered her out. The shock at seeing me again probably over did it." He nodded, and sheathed both his swords before holding her bridal style. "Oh well. Which way to the Gungir?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 Before Musayamon could grab Sal, PawnChessmon reached out, using her spear to punch a hole through Sal's pant leg, halting him in the air. She then pulled him back onto the roof."Hey there-You awake?" She asked Sal after lying him down on the roof, slapping him a couple of times with her rather hard metalic hand, "I need a favor...hello? Are you awake? Listen, sorry for the rude intro, but I figured you'd block it or something...Hello? You okay?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 "You have a Royal Knight, BG, BG2, and B-Double G ARE Royal Knights, Floramon's just got 1/10th of a Spirit, and I'm no one special." Liya said shrugging "Look at the cold facts and ignore your emotions, I'm the least needed, followed by Floramon." AVolcamon sighed "Just beat him a few more times until his fractal code appears around him." He advised "Then just scan the code, knock Sal 1.0 out, slap the three pieces together, and viola, my son, back from the dead." "Your the magician, can't you just hocus pocus a whole in the universe?" ExVeemon asked shrugging "Or at least hold your flame sword next to Tara while I go to Dragon Mode to fly us wherever the humans holed up?" He turned his neck to look at the sleeping girl on his back and folded one wing over her to warm her a little more. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 "Well even if I look at the 'Cold Hard Facts', you're not the most expendable. I mean, aren't you Minervamon's 'battery' too? I think Ogudomon actually views that as more valuable than me as a Royal Knight 'battery'. I'd say that if you'd have to order us from most to least expendable, it'd be Floramon, then me, then you, and I'm not sure which between Omnimon and ChaosGallantmon would be considered more valuable.""...right..." BlackGuilmon said slowly."Anyway, like I said. Let's not think of it that way. When we get to that maze, let's look out for each other. Though some of us could be called 'expendable', it's better not to think that way. If we do, we'll only be guarenteed to die. We'll make it through if we just stay cautious." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 "We're here" Floramon said quietly as the approached a large gate with four panels, two with giant slabs with hand prints, one with paw-print slab, and one with a dinosaur-like claw-print slab "So, Lilithmon's changed it for us" Liya said with a smile "I'm thinking 7 rooms with 7 Digimon for us to fight." She placed her hand on the smaller hand print identifier and herself and Floramon were suddenly just gone. BlackGarurumon and BlackGeoGreymon placed their hands on the appropriate slabs and were also gone just as quickly, leaving BlackGuilmon and Vincent alone in the room. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 "...guess so." Vincent sighed before walking over to his appropriate hand-scanner, "See ya on the other side." He said to BlackGuilmon before vanishing."Yeah...right." BlackGuilmon walked over and placed his hand over his scanner, soon he had disappeared as well, leaving the overly long hall deserted once more. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted December 31, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 BlackGuilmon and Vincent appeared in the middle of a large cubic room, about five hundred yards between them and the nearest exit, of which there was only one. "Ugh come on," A voice in the shadows said disapprovingly "I get stuck with the worthless Royal Knight and his human friend?" There was a rustling sound and a large bearlike Digimon with a gun for a hand appeared from the shadows "Rodeo Bullet!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted December 31, 2009 Report Share Posted December 31, 2009 BlackGuilmon jumped to the left to avoid the incoming attack, while Vincent rolled off to the right. Coming out of his roll, Vincent looked at the digimon that had attacked them."And what's your name exactly?" He asked."Who knows, who cares, Pyro Grenade!" BlackGuilmon yelled as dark purple flames leaked from his mouth before he fired a dark purple ball that flew through the air in an arc towards his enemy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hydra of Ages Posted January 1, 2010 Report Share Posted January 1, 2010 Mistymon rolled his eyes and removed his flame sword. Instead of holding it near the freezing human, he simply waved it in a couple different directions, forming a brief shape in the air, before sheathing it again. Seconds later, the general area around all four of the beings quickly warmed up to a bearable temperature. "I could make us a hole alright, but the problem is that it wouldn't go anywhere we want it to. I need to know where the Gungir actually -is- before I even think of conjuring up any sort of warp portal." he explained."If I try to guess, we could possibly end up somewhere we'd rather not. Like IN the Gungir... the wood, that is." - Musayamon growled as he noticed Sal was no longer falling, and removed a piece of equipment from the satchel hidden behind his tattered purple wings, removing a pair of metal spheres on a rope. He spun it once before tossing it, tying around a small nook on the Gungir and swinging with the rope in a pendulum-arc, flipping back onto the roof. He growled upon seeing Pawnchessmon wacking around Sal and drew his massive White Blade, inching towards the threat slowly. Meanwhile, Sal was busy being unconscious. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackstone Dresden Posted January 1, 2010 Author Report Share Posted January 1, 2010 "Take a wild guess." The bear Digimon said, slamming his non-gun hand into the ground "Deep Forest!" He shouted and a giant earthquake shot through the room, cracking the floors in about twelve places, after shrugging off the fireball harmlessly "A worthless Rookie is trying to take ME on?!" He asked with a laugh "That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard in my entire LIFE!" ExVeemon nodded and gently eased Tara to the ground, placing one clawed finger on the girl's sternum and slowly drawing her DigiSoul out of her and into him, before shooting into the air "ExVeemon Warp Digivolve to! Imperialdramon" The first Royal Knight landed a few meters away from them "Imperialdramon Mode Change to! Dragon Mode." The gigantic dragon shuddered restlessly "Alright then, Mistymon, get thee girls and hop on." He commanded AncientVolcamon looked at Musyamon and 'coerced' PawnChessmon into raising her arm at Musyamon and saying, in unison with the Warrior of Earth, "Supernova" causing a beam of dark matter to shoot at Musyamon. PawnChessmon was left with absolutely no recollection of the whole mess. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZhaneX Posted January 1, 2010 Report Share Posted January 1, 2010 Vincent held his hand up to his head, fingers pointed to his head in thought. He didn't react much at the earthquake, just moving from a crack in the ground near him."Let's see, you're Callismon...feh, and you're calling my partner worthless?" Vincent said, lowering his gaze and looking at Callismon with disdain, "You're just a Champion that's been given a Viral Boost up to Mega. You're not really anything so special. My partner here on the otherhand..." Vincent charged his hand with his black digisoul, taking out his digivice and slashing his hand over the data scanner, the digivice absorbing the data, "He's something special."BlackGuilmon was quickly engulfed in a black data which spiraled around him."BlackGuilmon digivolved to-" The data egg BlackGuilmon was in quickl grew until it was even larger than Callismon, "BlackWarGrowlmon!"Shattering out of the black egg, BlackWarGrowlmon growled at the bear digimon in front of him."He's not going to need anything more than his Ultimate Form to kill you. Blast him.""With Pleasure, Atomic Blaster!" BlackWarGrowlmon puffed out his armored chest, aiming the twin energy cannons at Callismon, charging them with energy before firing the massive twin beams of energ at the large bear, the energies intertwining and becoming even larger as the blast aimed to engulf Callismon. PawnChessmon glanced around after AncientVolcamon forced her to blast Musayamon unconciously."Huh? What was tha-oh it doesn't matter, wake up you!" PawnChessmon decided to ignore the small gap in her memory, and the smoking wreck of Musayamon in favor of continuing to try and slap Sal awake. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.