Official Religion Thread

Flame Dragon

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. It's a sad day when YCM is bored with talking about religion. =P

I've bashed it enough. HORUS is not allowed to make religious threads.

I got tired of it' date=' he can't do it.

What's the point of mocking a bunch of [s']idiots[/s] religious people when you are only going to get stupid religious answers in return?

Wow. It's a sad day when YCM is bored with talking about religion. =P

I've bashed it enough. HORUS is not allowed to make religious threads.

I got tired of it' date=' he can't do it.

What's the point of mocking a bunch of religious people when you are only going to get religious answers in return?

[/quote']

Yeah, it's really a lose-lose situation for both people, neither person giving up their position.

There's really no point.

I don't spam that much.

TBQH' date=' I don't spam at all. Post count is just another number. I care more about [s']dick size[/s] yearly income OVER 9000 math.

I'm glad you value your education more. ^_^

And judging by your post count you've got quite a large dick a fortune a big number an education!

God doesn't exist. I know this. :D

You don't exist. I know this.

Uugh... Posts like yours just piss me off.

Also, it's fair to point out that you're comparing the physical to the hypothetical. This is like that darkness not existing bull sheet argument. It doesn't make sense. Because clearly an absence of light DOES exist.

Subjective existence is where god belongs. Along with unicorns, fairies, demons, etc...

You forget one big fundamentally design of reality. It's what we each believe to be true, in one mutual existence we call the "Real World". To say an omnipotent being doesn't exist, is to say you don't exist.

Why? Because there is no proof otherwise isn't there? You live and breathe. But do you? Or is that a figment of my imagination and me of yours? Seriously... Don't debate with absolutes, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't hold your ground.

You forget one big fundamentally design of reality. It's what we each believe to be true' date=' in one mutual existence we call the "Real World". To say an omnipotent being doesn't exist, is to say you don't exist.

Why? Because there is no proof otherwise isn't there? You live and breathe. But do you? Or is that a figment of my imagination and me of yours? Seriously... Don't debate with absolutes, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't hold your ground.

[/quote']

It's funny... because absolutes exist BECAUSE of your argument.

There is no proof for whether god exists or doesn't exist.

Bottom line for religion is that it tells us to do what's right.

Books like Bible / Qu'ran, etc, etc, tell us how to do right things. I've read the Bible and the Qu'ran.

This doesn't mean I'm Christian or Muslim, I learned these things to use as a guide to how to live my life.

There is no proof for whether god exists or doesn't exist.

Bottom line for religion is that it tells us to do what's right.

Books like Bible / Qu'ran' date=' etc, etc, tell us how to do right things. I've read the Bible and the Qu'ran.

This doesn't mean I'm Christian or Muslim, I learned these things to use as a guide to how to live my life.

[/quote']

THANK YOU FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS. Seriously... Thank you for bringing nothing new to the table and merely stating the prerequisites of understanding to any religious debate(s).

Want a cookie?

I'll leave it at this. I can feel, hear and see me breathing. So I'll trust that one. Aside from the fact that religion is totally man-made and to assume your culture is right is to say other cultures is wrong. Or the fact that the only proof of God is WELL LIKE I HAD A MIRACLE AND THEN THERE ISN'T ANY PROOF THAT HE DOESN'T NOT NOT EXIST! It's more convenient to assume that, seeing as there is a lack of any substance, he doesn't exist and that he was made up.

That's all I'm saying. :)

Archived