Appearently Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke is "A WAY TO BEAT ANY POWERFUL DRAGON IN A DUEL"

Honest >>>>>>>>>> Generic Equips > Dragon Capture Jar

[align=center]NinjaGrandmasterSasukeDR3-EN-R-UE.jpg

If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster' date=' destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation.[/quote'][/align]

The effect is nice, and it also makes for a decent beatstick. Oh, and Honest says hi. So does RotA

Ninjas are awesome.

Discuss.

[align=center]ninjagrandmastersasuked.jpg

If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster' date=' destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation.[/quote'][/align]

The effect is nice, and it also makes for a decent beatstick. Oh, and Honest says hi. So does RotA

Ninjas are awesome.

Discuss.

It is Good for those Light based beatdown decks indeed...and the art is COol!

Ninjas are awesome except they need new and mayor support!!!!

Ninjas are awesome.

Discuss.

Holy sheet. I hate Naruto, but this card looks sweet.

Ninjas are awesome.

Discuss.

beat me to it. yeah this card caused me heck in championchip 2006. I think it should be limited.

I agree that Drillroid is a better card as it destroys anything in defence, but Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke's effect isn't as bad as you may think.

Good Points

1. Gets rid of stubborn cards that can't be destroyed in battle eg Marshmallon, Spirit Reaper

2. Exxod, Master of the Guard is useless compared to this card, it may as well have no defence.

3. Enemy Controller or Block Attack can easily help it get rid of any face-up monster on the field.

4. 1800 ATK is pretty good for a LV4

Bad Points

1. Opponents can't summon in face-up defence so sometimes this card's effect is useless

2. Drillroid is preferred as it has better support and gets rid of any defence position monster.

3. Shield Crush could also save you an attack.

4. It's hard for this card to fit into a deck apart from a Warrior-based Deck

Archived