Schrödinger's Format: An altered game for your consideration

Cards of Sanctity will be broken as well.....

Eh' date=' not really. Considering how valuable your Blank White Cards are, Card of Sanctity's cost is incredibly high. A card becomes far less valuable once it is locked into one form.

[/quote']

It can pull Ridiculous OTKS with Return from a different Dimmesion and Dust tornado....

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Magical Explosion FTK here, with the fabulous 3 Explosion and 1 Reasoning opening hand!

Play Reasoning, and send every card in your deck to the Graveyard because "they are s/t lol" and then set your 3 Magical Explosion. Set the other 2 cards in your hand cause w/e. On your next turn, activate all 3 Magical Explosion.

YOU WIN

This format, it allows the poor to play cards the same as the pros. Also, this allows all people to duel at equal footing...somehow...

Plus, I dueled against my lil bro in this, we both laughed when we countered each other's moves until I made us into a draw, then it kept on happening to Backs to the Wall and Self-destruct button magically coming to me.

Oh, yeah, for some reason I forgot that Kuriboh laughs at Trip-Honest. >_>

Eh' date=' not really. Considering how valuable your Blank White Cards are, Card of Sanctity's cost is incredibly high. A card becomes far less valuable once it is locked into one form.

[/quote']

It can pull Ridiculous OTKS with Return from a different Dimmesion and Dust tornado....

First of all, in order to pull off an OTK you would need to remove a lot of cards with it, which would lead to the loss of several Blank White Cards.

Second of all, since it removes everything you have and RFTDD is a trap, your opponent has two turns to work around it. Given that this is Schrödinger's Format, that shouldn't be too hard at all.

Third of all, what does Dust Tornado have to do with this?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Hi' date=' Magical Explosion FTK here, with the fabulous 3 Explosion and 1 Reasoning opening hand!

Play Reasoning, and send every card in your deck to the Graveyard because "they are s/t lol" and then set your 3 Magical Explosion. Set the other 2 cards in your hand cause w/e. On your next turn, activate all 3 Magical Explosion.

YOU WIN

[/quote']

The other player reveals that he had a Hanewata in hand. You lose.

Hi' date=' Magical Explosion FTK here, with the fabulous 3 Explosion and 1 Reasoning opening hand!

YOU WIN

[/quote']

HanewataCSOC-EN-SR-1E.jpg

"Hello, my name is Hanewata, and I hope you enjoyed wasting all your Blank White Cards on that pathetic FTK attempt. Enjoy your loss."

This format' date=' it allows the poor to play cards the same as the pros. Also, this allows all people to duel at equal footing...somehow...

Plus, I dueled against my lil bro in this, we both laughed when we countered each other's moves until I made us into a draw, then it kept on happening to Backs to the Wall and Self-destruct button magically coming to me.

[/quote']

Ah, Self-Destruct Button. That definitely needs to go.

^Beat me to it.

Third of all' date=' what does Dust Tornado have to do with this?

[/quote']

End of opponent's turn: Activate Dust Tornado, set RftDD.

That would be it.

Why not just set RFTDD directly? And what makes you think the opponent won't be able to stop this puny strategy with their Blank White Cards?

Maybe Kalut' date=' but not Gorz. Actually, on second thought, Honest isn't a problem. Kuriboh during the opponent's turn, Reverse Trap/Mind Crush during your turn.

[/quote']

....Wouldnt that require a bit of over-extending?

The Opponent would just instant Heavy Storm/Trunade.

Wait, no, cuz' you would always have a Solemn/Dark Bribe face-down.

YOU WIN

[/quote']

So basically everyone has the answer to anything ever?

That game would suck.

(Also, Diamond Dude could be a problem)

Guest Chaos Pudding

lol. I set 4 Face-Downs.

1 is Bad Reaction to Simochi. 3 Gift Cards. I win :D

Hanewata.

Seriously' date=' stop posting FTKs that involve Burn. They aren't happening unless you discard your opponent's hand, first. And even then I would probably chain Hanewata to your Delinquent Duo, and have the 2 cards be 2 Sillva, thereby denying you of 4 cards. ^_^[hr']

YOU WIN

[/quote']

That game would suck.

Yes, everyone has an answer to everything. That's why you stop trying to FTK/OTK, and actually play the game! ^_^

lol. I set 4 Face-Downs.

1 is Bad Reaction to Simochi. 3 Gift Cards. I win :D

PEOPLE.

HANEWATA. EXISTS.

YOUR. STUPID. COMBO. FTK'S. DON'T. WORK.

YOU WIN

[/quote']

That game would suck.

You're expected to have answers to their plays and answers as well.

Also, if I recall correctly, Diamond Dude does nothing if the spell is removed from the Graveyard, which means the opponent can always stop him.

That game would suck.

Not quite.

Its one of those "Logic" games' date=' where you have to outsmart your Opponent(like all of Crab's games that he comes up with. his "5 card blind" for example)

To win, you have to come up with something that the Opponent cannot counter.

.......Hey wait, wouldnt Hanewata get countered by Necrovalley? Since doesnt it activate in the Graveyard? O,o

No, it would just make Diamond Dude really easy.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Discard effects are worthless unless you reveal the opponent's hand first, because the discarded card is always going to be a Dark World monster.

That game would suck.

Not quite.

Its one of those "Logic" games' date=' where you have to outsmart your Opponent(like all of Crab's games that he comes up with. his "5 card blind" for example)

[/quote']

I stole 5-Card Blind from Magic. >.>

.......Hey wait' date=' wouldnt Hanewata get countered by Necrovalley? Since doesnt it activate in the Graveyard? O,o

[/quote']

Read Necrovalley less badly.

Guest Chaos Pudding

That game would suck.

Not quite.

.......Hey wait, wouldnt Hanewata get countered by Necrovalley? Since doesnt it activate in the Graveyard? O,o

[/quote']

Read Necrovalley again.

......Wait, I think I just go it

You go first, in the duel:

Card Destruction -> Fiend's Sancturary -> Junk Collector -> he activates Huge Revoloution -> then you use Reasoning -> set Magical Explosion -> use Bait Doll on it

FTK anyone?

That game would suck.

Not quite.

[/quote']

Read Necrovalley again.

I just rememberd what it did, before you posted it.

Somehow, I got it mixed up with End of Anubis

Discard effects are worthless unless you reveal the opponent's hand first' date=' because the discarded card is always going to be a Dark World monster.

[/quote']

That was my first reaction. That's also what stops them from being silly with Card Destruction, since you know your opponent is going to discard a hand full of Dark Worlds and blow up everything you Special Summoned, return your whole hand to your deck, draw a bunch of Blank White Cards, and flood the field with 2300 and 2500 beatsticks.

......Wait' date=' I think I just go it

You go first, in the duel:

Card Destruction -> Fiend's Sancturary -> Junk Collector -> he activates Huge Revoloution -> then you use Reasoning -> set Magical Explosion -> use Bait Doll on it

FTK anyone[/quote']

Someone help me find a counter to this.

Discard effects are worthless unless you reveal the opponent's hand first' date=' because the discarded card is always going to be a Dark World monster.

[/quote']

That was my first reaction. That's also what stops them from being silly with Card Destruction, since you know your opponent is going to discard a hand full of Dark Worlds and blow up everything you Special Summoned, return your whole hand to your deck, draw a bunch of Blank White Cards, and flood the field with 2300 and 2500 beatsticks.

I'd be silly with Card Destruction and Bottomless Trap Hole.

Oh' date=' yeah, for some reason I forgot that Kuriboh laughs at Trip-Honest. >_>

[/quote']

First of all, in order to pull off an OTK you would need to remove a lot of cards with it, which would lead to the loss of several Blank White Cards.

Second of all, since it removes everything you have and RFTDD is a trap, your opponent has two turns to work around it. Given that this is Schrödinger's Format, that shouldn't be too hard at all.

Third of all, what does Dust Tornado have to do with this?

Easy remove everything hand (All monsters) with Card of Sanctity...Draw 2 Dust tormado....and RftDD...set tornado...lure opponent to spend black cards in removal for tornado that will chain anyways seting rftdd...next turn activate to send 1 x Darklord Zerato + 3 x Ancient Gaer gadgiltron Dragon and OTK him to death? also tornado may remove back row dangers if they do not hit it before the ends step.....

But now that armadilloz mention it Bait Doll makes this Much Better...XD

Archived