Schrödinger's Format: An altered game for your consideration

......Wait' date=' I think I just go it

You go first, in the duel:

Card Destruction -> Fiend's Sancturary -> Junk Collector -> he activates Huge Revoloution -> then you use Reasoning -> set Magical Explosion -> use Bait Doll on it

FTK anyone?

[/quote']

Atem claims that extrapolations of Fake Feather rulings indicate that Junk Collector can't bypass activation conditions, but we'll need to wait for more confirmation regarding that.

At any rate, your opponent responds to Card Destruction by revealing a hand of 3 Sillva and 2 Broww. Scoop?

So basically everyone has the answer to anything ever?

That game would suck.

Not quite.

Its one of those "Logic" games' date=' where you have to outsmart your Opponent(like all of Crab's games that he comes up with. his "5 card blind" for example)

To win, you have to come up with something that the Opponent cannot counter.

.......Hey wait, wouldnt Hanewata get countered by Necrovalley? Since doesnt it activate in the Graveyard? O,o

[/quote']

Read Necrovalley again.

I just rememberd what it did, before you posted it.

Somehow, I got it mixed up with End of Anubis

Either way, it activates in the hand.

Forceful Sentry and Confiscation need to be banned.

...yes, they do. Especially since we already banned that Spirit mirror thing.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......Wait' date=' I think I just go it

You go first, in the duel:

Card Destruction -> Fiend's Sancturary -> Junk Collector -> he activates Huge Revoloution -> then you use Reasoning -> set Magical Explosion -> use Bait Doll on it

FTK anyone[/quote']

Someone help me find a counter to this.

Oh, look! You discarded my hand of 2 Sillva and 3 Broww!

.....Yea, there is that aswell.

DANG IT CRAB, THIS GAME MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO FTK/OTK!

(....And its starting to annoy me >___>)

Guest Chaos Pudding

O_o

I deleted my post because it showed up below and above your post, Crab. But then they both disappeared. True same-time post, perhaps?

Forbidden:

Confiscation

Exchange of the Spirit

Exodia the Forbidden One

Fengsheng Mirror

Mind Haxorz

The Forceful Sentry

Limited:

Semi-Limited:

Hold on a moment. Enchanted Fitting Room into the three Huge Revolution Normal Monsters followed by a legitimate activation of Huge Revolution in your opponent's Standby Phase seems insane... especially since it still leaves you with four Blank White Cards and the opponent with nil.

I suppose it can be countered by stuff that activates in the Graveyard, but it still seems absurdly broken.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Hold on a moment. Enchanted Fitting Room into the three Huge Revolution Normal Monsters followed by a legitimate activation of Huge Revolution in your opponent's Standby Phase seems insane... especially since it still leaves you with four Blank White Cards and the opponent with nil.

I suppose it can be countered by stuff that activates in the Graveyard' date=' but it still seems absurdly broken.

[/quote']

Read the text of Huge Revolution. Then again, you could always lay down a Cathedral or get a Makyura to the Graveyard somehow...

I suppose it can be countered by stuff that activates in the Graveyard' date=' but it still seems absurdly broken.

[/quote']

Crab just broke his own game:

Enchanted Fitting Room into Huge Revoloution, and then on your next turn, you proceed into doing a crazy ammount of damage with Magical Explosion.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CRAB HAS JUST WON HIS OWN TOPIC![/sawitcomming]

[/quote']

Read the text of Huge Revolution.

Oh, during your Main Phase? Fine, then, add Makyura the Destructor or Cathedral of Nobles. You'll still have three Blank White Cards left and three pieces of fodder on the field; that should be enough for you to win.

[/quote']

Enchanted Fitting Room into Huge Revoloution, and then on your next turn, you proceed into doing a crazy ammount of damage with Magical Explosion.

We can always just ban Enchanted Fitting Room, since it's pretty crazy on its own in this format anyhow. How much ATK is it able to generate, 7000? And when you throw in Level 3 Normal Tuners...

To the ones conflicted with dark world monster ruining your Discard dreams...there's Dimmensional Fissure since Dark World Monstres need to hit the Grave before activating

The obvious answer would be to ban Huge Revolution' date=' but I'm going to try and think it out a bit...

[/quote']

That works, too. Either of the two key components can just be killed off.

I can't think of any counters off the top of my head.

Herald of Purple Light

[/quote']

Oh, during your Main Phase? Fine, then, add Makyura the Destructor or Cathedral of Nobles. You'll still have three Blank White Cards left and three pieces of fodder on the field; that should be enough for you to win.

[/quote']

We can always just ban Enchanted Fitting Room, since it's pretty crazy on its own in this format anyhow. How much ATK is it able to generate, 7000? And when you throw in Level 3 Normal Tuners...

Oh sure, it just had to be September.

Crab, quick! issue another B& list!

The obvious answer would be to ban Huge Revolution' date=' but I'm going to try and think it out a bit...

[/quote']

Crab had said to put Enchanting Fitting Room on teh B& List, but that defeats the purpose of any Normal Monster use.

Oh, and FTK:

Enchanting Room into Huge Revoloution set up -> use Bait Doll on it -> use Reasoning to fill the Graveyard -> set Magical Explosion -> use another Bait Doll on it.

There is no possible way to counter this

(unless Crab issues a B& list)

[/quote']

[/quote']

Oh sure, it just had to be September.

Crab, quick! issue another B& list!

[/quote']

Crab had said to put Enchanting Fitting Room on teh B& List, but that defeats the purpose of any Normal Monster use.

Oh, and FTK:

Enchanting Room into Huge Revoloution set up -> use Bait Doll on it -> use Reasoning to fill the Graveyard -> set Magical Explosion -> use another Bait Doll on it.

There is no possible way to counter this

(unless Crab issues a B& list)

Once Huge Revolution goes off, you've pretty much won. The exact specifics of doing so via Explosion instead of via swarm-and-kill or via any other method are unimportant; it is sufficient to note that plenty of options exist.

Eh, just killing Huge Revolution seems good, since it can be activated Turn 1 even without Enchanted Fitting Room.

I like Schrodinger, and this would be fun to play. However, I'm confused on a few points, so lemme see if I get it. Each person gets, say, 40 index cards. Shuffle, draw, set, play, etc. Continue as normal, but when someone confirms a card's identity, write the name of the YGO card on the index card, so it can't be changed.

amidoingitrite?

[/quote']

To the ones conflicted with dark world monster ruining your Discard dreams...there's Dimmensional Fissure since Dark World Monstres need to hit the Grave before activating

[/quote']

Herald of Purple Light

Herald of Purple Light

Herald of Purple Light

I like Schrodinger' date=' and this would be fun to play. However, I'm confused on a few points, so lemme see if I get it. Each person gets, say, 40 index cards. Shuffle, draw, set, play, etc. Continue as normal, but when someone confirms a card's identity, write the name of the YGO card on the index card, so it can't be changed.

amidoingitrite?

[/quote']

Pretty much, but not quite. If that index card is declared to be, say, Celtic Guardian, and it is subsequently shuffled into the deck or returned to your hand or otherwise removed from sight, then that specific index card no longer represents Celtic Guardian; the only thing that remains is that Celtic Guardian is definitely somewhere in the place that card was sent, but exactly which of those cards is Celtic Guardian is not locked until it appears before your opponent again.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Herald of Purple Light. Excellent... That means that we can unban Exchange of the Spirit, too! And Mind Haxorz, too, I believe, though the loss of 2 cards just to counter 1 card that isn't meant to win the game is a bit much to swallow.

I like Schrodinger' date=' and this would be fun to play. However, I'm confused on a few points, so lemme see if I get it. Each person gets, say, 40 index cards. Shuffle, draw, set, play, etc. Continue as normal, but when someone confirms a card's identity, write the name of the YGO card on the index card, so it can't be changed.

amidoingitrite?

[/quote']

Pretty much, but not quite. If that index card is declared to be, say, Celtic Guardian, and it is subsequently shuffled into the deck or returned to your hand or otherwise removed from sight, then that specific index card no longer represents Celtic Guardian; the only thing that remains is that Celtic Guardian is definitely somewhere in the place that card was sent, but exactly which of those cards is Celtic Guardian is not locked until it appears before your opponent again.

Oh. Duh. I should have know this, especially since we're studying quantum electrons in chem. Thanks, tho. :3

Heh, I forgot about Herald of Purple Light... but Heralds require the user to give up two Blank White Cards for every card they negate, which means a Huge Revolution user can still drain the opponent's hand down to nothing. They only get two negations in the opening five-card hand, remember, and Enchanted Fitting Room + Huge Revolution + Cathedral of Nobles is only three cards.

Basically, we shouldn't force people to rely on Heralds to save themselves, since Heralds are -1's.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Heh' date=' I forgot about Herald of Purple Light... but Heralds require the user to give up two Blank White Cards for every card they negate, which means a Huge Revolution user can still drain the opponent's hand down to nothing. They only get two negations in the opening five-card hand, remember, and Enchanted Fitting Room + Huge Revolution + Cathedral of Nobles is only three cards.

Basically, we shouldn't force people to rely on Heralds to save themselves, since Heralds are -1's.

[/quote']

Hmm... multiple Huge Revolutions are indeed a problem... Perhaps a Limit is in order, instead?

Archived