Pot of Avarice

It's a +1 that requires 5 monsters in your Grave and fattens your deck. Not to mention it also screws up your Graveyard so you can't pull off many Grave combos if you were planning on doing so.

Looks like it would be good in Gadgets, but I can't really think of anything else it would be good in.

EDIT: and what Sephiroth said, directly above this post.

[insert Psycho Commander image]

-"Pot of Avarice" is an alternative to the banned "Pot of Greed".

-Some people believe that Pot of Avarice resembles Adolf Hitler' date=' however the moustache is a traditional Japanese moustache (for Japan being the origin of Yugioh) and has nothing to do with Adolf Hitler.[/b']

-This card has a counterpart for Elemental Heroes only, Fifth Hope.

-Avarice is a Latin term for Greed, and is one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

-This card has a weaker Gladiator Beast counterpart, "Gladiator's Return".

-This card is a rough opposite of Soul Release.

I run it in my Stardust Assault Deck. It's good for getting my Flamvells back in the Deck, as well as my Tomatoes, Sangan and Monk. And the Stardusts.

Guest PikaPerson01

I tried to make a serious thread' date=' and it was ruined. Well, that's YCM for you.

[/quote']

You honestly read over the first post and consider this a "serious" thread?

I use this card in my Fire & Water Deck. Most of the time I only return 5 Synchros to the Deck, shuffle, draw 2 cards, then prossed to use some of the Rekindlings/Magical Stone Excavations to Special Summon most of the returned Synchros back (of course that only happens when the duel gets long). In the cases were I don't have that many Synchros there, I return the Water part of the Graveyard. Flambell monsters should stay in the Graveyard as much as possible.

Normally this card fattening your Deck is a bad thing, but when a Deck can fullfill its requirements consistently fairly early in the game, it becomes good. :D

Hitler+Chamber+Pot.jpg

I supposed I'm the only one raging at those swastikas being backwards' date=' because it means a totally different thing.

[/quote']

Care to explain?

Also:

hailkaiba.png

The swastika is backwards (from a Nazi swastika). As in the arms are counterclockwise. Its not the Nazi swastika.

Archived