_~_It's A Digimon's World_~_ (Digimon RP). [Pg-16/ Started/ Accepting Via Pm]

Mr. Hyde

"Thank You. You will not be sorry my Lord." Myotim bowed vigourousley and then left the Command room. He would finally have a chance to prove himself in the eyes of his master. I must prepare. There is so much that I need to do. Myotim dissappeared in a flurry of his remaining Alpha bats.

Nail grabbed the sword and span it round expertly, he had been training with any weapons he could find in the command room. "This swords not bad. Well balanced. your son would have used it well." Nail turned back towards the Royal Knight and looked him in the eyes as best he could without a visible set of his own. "Do not worry Omni, when ZeedMilleniummon is destroyed your son will return to you." He knew that others had lost more than him in battles fought before and after the rise of their enemy, and yet he still felt resentment towards those that said it out loud. These thoughts made him sick inside. Nail couldn't loomat Omni anymore and left the building.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The little bomb digimon looked completely and utterly terrifyed at the idea that he would be used as a living time bomb. He turned to Machinedramon in pleading eyes and Gamma carefully removed the explosive from the small digimon's head. "Hey, you just frightened the poor thing to death, I have the power to have him become stronger if required. Just for now brother please let my soldiers be as this one requires extreme training." The Digimon was fully relieved by this news and began chatting with Andromon and Datamon who both had a devilish look in their eyes. Quickly Mamemon tossed a small sticky bomb onto Myotim's backside as he left giggling franticly as he left.

ZeedMillenniummon rolled what where his eyes. "Fine brother. But train him well. I don't need anymore weaklings in my army."

---------------

Omnimon smirked. "What a foolish child. He overestimates himself. So cocky and arrogant. He reminds me of well...Me!" Omnimon smiled behind his mouth piece. He took out his Garuru cannon and aimed it towards an evil source of power he was sensing.

"Oooh, Zeedy... you needed a female's expertise?" a lustful voice giggled from the doorway, and a female Digimon was visible. She had the appearance of a human Vampire, dressed from toe to head in purple robes and with a pair of black feathery wings on her back. Her fluttering eyes were colored deep crimson, and she was smirking a lustful smirk at Zeed. "You called on me and Beelze not a short second ago, didn't you, Zeedy?" Lilith smirked.

Zeed sighed. "I call on lot's of people. But yes, i do recall calling upon the Demon Lord of Lust. But i can't remember what for." He then tapped on a keyboard that wasn't visible to anyone else. It closed in on Omnimon who was staring straight at ZeedMillenniummon. "I don't know how he sees me. But he does. No matter, he doesn't know of our hideout just yet.

"Mmmhhmmm, that is good, Zeedy. As long as that pesky Royal Knight does not know about our hiding place, we can do whatever we want..." Lilith grinned more as she walked up to Zeed, holding his hand and rubbing at one spot in a circular motion. She was kinky like this normally, and even she expected that most of the Digimon she's met in her life had got use to it. "So, Zeedy. Do you have a mission for little me?"

Zeed thought. "Hm...Not really dear. So far, intelligence has only gained access to a couple of soldiers files. This including Omnimon, A justimon, and that about sums it up." He nodded one head while the other looked at her. "So right now, we must wait until more of the Forever Digital soldiers to pop up." He scratched one of his chins. "Oh well. Once there are more soldiers to kill, you'll be sent out on specific assasin missions. Even if you get caught, you can use your influence of lust to kill them anyway." He laughed at this idea.

Lilith smirked. She loved it when she could use her lust against innocent Digimon and kill them with a slit by the throat. It was so simple, yet so effective for her to perform. She giggled a bit at the idea herself, before she looked up at one of Zeed's heads and then gently kissed his hand. "Thank you, Zeedy. I will do my best." she promised. It was now evident that she and ZeedMilenniummon had some sort of relation. At least from Lilith's point of the view.

Zeed laughed. He could read the data in Lithilmon's mind like a book. "A relationship huh?" He smirked with one head and giggled with the other. Symbolising Zeed's multi-Personality. His blue head being the childish and immature side while his red hed being a more serious mature side.

--------------

Omnimon couldn't stand waiting. He jumped off the cliff he was standing on. He flew into the clouds and looked at the endless beauty of the digital world. "I will protect this place..." He swore by Huanglongmon.

Lilith smirked and nodded up to Zeed's red head. "Mmhmm... you know, I am always weak for large men... and YOU have fillen up to that quote quite alot, Zeedy..." she smirked while licking her lips, and started to fly upwards. She flew up to Zeed's red head, and gave him a kiss on the cheek before she flew back down and landed beside Zeed again, winking at him.

If Zeed could blush he would have. "Are you sure you aren't just being the Lustful digimon you were ment to be?" He said reasoning with his red head. "I think she's alright." the blue head added. "She's really cute." The red head then smirked. "You got that right. But we could make any digimon we want be our eternal slave. Why do we need her?" He said playfully at Lilith.

Lilith just giggled at Zeed. She knew he was joking with her, and so decided to show him that she at least was serious. "Ooh, you naughty mon!" she giggled and playfully pushed at Zeed's hand, before she flew up to Zeed's red head again, and this time, she looked deep into his soulless eyes and smiled at him. "Trust me, Zeedy. This is one-hundred percent... love and passion." and with that, she gave him a full-blown kiss on the lips, tongue and all. After the relatively short kiss, she giggled again before flying down and walking over to the other side of the room, sitting down on a couch and looking at her newly-polished nails.

Both Zeed heads looked at eachother and simoultaneously said, "Sweetness!". From behind, a huanglongmon who had just entered the room to see what was happening said,

"Are you guys serious...you are the Leader of this giant army." Zeed didn't even look at the Huanglongmon. It just obliderated into millions of pieces of data.

"So lovely lady," he said towards Lilith, "What would you like to do today since the whole Forever Digital army has taken the day off?"

"Hmmm, I don't know." Lilith said as she was checking her nails for any visible scratches or anything like that. Luckily, she didn't find any. "As long as I am with you, Zeedy, I am fine." she giggled to Zeed, as she noticed that he had got the message. She walked up to him again and held one of his large hands. "Wanna have a walk around this base with me?" she asked in a sweet voice.

He grabbed hers. She was so small to comparison but he agreed anyways. "Let us then." As they walked along, all of the workers who were working in the control room stared. Most whispered how great a couple they looked. A couple of workers even said they saw it coming. But for the stupid workers who said bad things about Lilith...their fates were ultimately sealed. But that was only a couple of workers. It was hard to read all of their minds at once, but Zeed could process most of it anyway.

Lilith smirked as she saw around eight workers - nine at the least - being obliterated and dissolving into Data that soon absorbed into Zeed's body. She knew they had said bad things about her, but she didn't care. After all, it was in her nature to be lustful, wasn't it? However, this case was diffferent; she REALLY loved Zeed, for some reason, and no matter what, she would make sure that no one harmed him, and she knew he would do the same for her. She overheard a Mekanorimon say something about Zeed being an idiot, and so she flew into a rage. "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ZEEDY?! NAZAR NAIL!!" she cried out, stabbing the Mekanorimon straight through its body with her now-exposed Nazar Nail, watching it corrode and die a slow, painful death.

Zeed widened his eyes. "Maybe...we should leave the premises." He coughed a little. "I can't run this place with all my employees dead." the blue head said rubbing the back of his head. Zeed snapped his fingers. Both Zeed and Lilith were teleported into a pitch black room. "This...is my domain. Anything i wish for, comes true in here." he motioned towards a keyboard only visible to him. "What would you like this place to be?" the red head said with his fingers on the invisible keyboard.

OoC: Lol, Lilith needs anger management XD

IC: Lilith blinked a few times, realizing she had been teleported out of the premises and into a pitch-black room. She turned to Zeed, realizing what he had said. "Anything?" she asked again, but then smiled a bit. Ever since she was still a young Salamon, she had wished to go to one place. "Crystal Waterfalls, please." she asked. It was a rather beautiful place, where a mile-long waterfall could be seen roaring down into a massive lake, and there were crystal shards to be found at the bottom of said lake. "At nightfall, if that is possible. That's when all the crystals starts to sparkle in the moonlight..."

Zeed nodded both heads. He tapped it into the keyboard where the keys lit up as he touched them. In front of Lilith was a mile long waterfall running down a mountain side. It was night, as Lilith had asked. Zeed also put in a Blue moon that was 2x larger than normal. "Is everything to your liking my lady." Zeed hated refering to people like they were above him. But for Lilith, he ignored that feeling.

Lilith was speechless at what she saw right now. Everything was so serene and so beautiful. The crystals down in the lake were glimmering like a sea of stars in the night sky, and the waterfall was just pure magnificence. She actually shed a tear of happiness, since this had been her greatest wish when she was young. She could not find any words to express her feeling, and just bursted into tears because she was so happy, hugging around Zeed's arm. "OH, ZEEDY! THIS IS PERFECT!" she sobbed happily, looking up at Zeed with teared eyes. "T-Thank you so much!"

Zeed with both heads nodded. "It was no problem...at all. I can make any dream of yours become a reality in my own dimension." She wiped the tear from her eye. When he flicked it away, his pure data disintergrated it into vapor before it even left his fingernail. "After all, you're probably the only one i can bring in here. Too many traitors amongst us. And of course you're not. You love me." the blue head added, "For some reason."

"Yes, I do." Lilith said, nodding as she let go of Zeed's arm. "I love you with all my heart and Dark Digisoul. Because... you saw something special in me when you recruited me as a BlkGatomon. You knew that I would one day become the Demon Lady of Lust herself, and so I did. You... really saved my life when you recruited me, y'know?" she remembered how her life was as a BlkGatomon; it was cruel, harsh, and she constantly felt alone and abandoned. No-one taking care of her, worrying about her, or even feeding her. She sighed a bit as she looked up at Zeed. "I can't thank you enough Zeed."

Zeed sighed a happy sigh. "There is no need. I was to once a lowely Gizamon. Me and my brother just scavenged everything we could. Looking for all the help we could possibly find. He became stronger than me at first. And when i became a Kimeramon, i thought myself as a monstrosity. But my brother and i fused together, creating one of the most powerful beings this universe has ever known. But i became strong. Now i can become ZeedMillenniummon whenever. My brother can to, but only one of us can exist at a time." He looked at her. "I saw myself in you. And now you've matured ever so much." He said with a smile.

"Ew."

Light stook out his tongue at the two kissing creatures before making a retching sound off to the side, levitating several feet above the ground. His left head-wing twitched a little bit at his childish behavior, but the eight glorious wings that grew out from the small of his back didn't even twitch, somehow keeping the Angelic Child airborn without effort. His final pair of wings, the ones crossed around his waist, also twitched a little bit, but stayed still after the child stopped making motions and crossed his legs in mid air. He grinned before he brushed blond bangs away from his face.

"Yaknow Zeed, If ya wanted to make this place secret, ya probably shouldntve brought otha' people 'in here. I hitched a ride with 'Lilith when you weren't looking."

He giggled and flipped himself upside down, glancing around at the pocket dimension, crossing his arm. "Bleh. I don't like this place. Reminds me too much of the prison they' used to keep me in time out."

He made another rude gesture before cocooning himself in his twelve wings and teleporting himself out, leaving behind only three white feathers that slowly fell to the ground.

-

"Light!" A Floramon said in concern, running up and hugging the Demon Lord when he re-emerged. Lucemon giggled a little, then hugged her back. "Heya Anja." he said brightly. Anja the Floramon shook her head and stopped hugging, crossing her arms and looking cross at him.

"That was very irresponsible of you! Going into Lord Zeed's personal chambers... dimension...room... whatever. Especially when he obviously wants to be alone with Lilithmon!"

Light frowned a little and glanced downward slightly. "Sorry I made you worry, Anja... but It's suspicious, disappearing like that to a personal dimension none of us can find unless he brings us there! And with Lilith too!"

He sulked a little.

"Lilith is still technically a Holy Digimon, just like Dae is. And I'm the Prince of all Holiness!" he stood with his hands on his hip-wings, looking proud of himself.

"It's my undeniable right and duty to look into the personal lives of all angels under me! So Zeed can suck a lemon, I'm royalty." he smirked.

Anja shook her head and sighed. "Light... just take it easy, okay?"

"Aww... okay Anja, if you want me to..."

-

A Piddomon smiled as he wrote in a notebook beneath a cherry tree in the courtyard within the Forever Digital's main Fortress. He paused, breifly chewed on the end of his pen, and wrote a couple more lines to a poem he was working on.

It was a Sonnet, and one of the best in his opinion. It was about a Virus Digimon that loved and Angel, but refused to let her know because he was afraid he would turn her into a Virus too. He wanted her to stay the same as she was when he fell in love with her, and refused to make her change for anything, even if it was him.

Even so, he was stuck on his current line. What was a good rhyme with 'Lineage'...

He laid on his back while he contemplated his mental dictionary.

"Lazing about again, eh?" he heard a couple Gotsumon chuckle at him. He smirked and gave them a small hand-wave; he wasn't on a name-basis with any of them, but they saw eachother often, considering the Gotusmon worked on the structures in the park while he could usually be found writing or sleeping beneath that particular tree.

Archived