_~_It's A Digimon's World_~_ (Digimon RP). [Pg-16/ Started/ Accepting Via Pm]

Mr. Hyde

Zeed was embarrassed looking at the ring with the seal of Envy. He stopped time and reversed it to before Light walked in. He then changed the seal to Lust. Blue chuckled. "You forgot she was lust. Haha." Red snapped, "SO DID YOU!" They forwarded to the present and unfrozed time.

---------------

End sighed. "Nope. I failed to get the package. But that's only because i didn't want to go all out. I didn't want him to know who i really am. I don't want an investiagtion on our asses just yet."

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Alright, alright, we're here, now give the message to whoever it's for so I can get back and collect my rightfully earned reward" Flamon said, walking behind Kiwimon and slightly to one side. "What's so important about that message anyway? Some DigiBeer recipe?" He asked sarcastically

Meanwhile, in Strabimon's clearing, a massive argument was going on between the five Ancient Warriors inhabiting that body regarding AncientGarurumon's request to be allowed to return to his physical form and sparking a debate on why he should get the privilege that has been denied to the rest of his brothers and sisters.

Silence looked at EmporerGreymon's offer, it was ludicrous, but she knew just what do do. She walked over to him, coyly and seductive she reached him and with one foot, kicked him to the ground. 'I do not need such peace offerings, I can get my own food' she said in a suave and charismatic tone. She walked off, slightly offended at such a notion from one of her own comrades.

Strabimon opened his eyes and looked down, noticing for the first time that he Spirit Evolved into Lobomon while conversing with his brothers and sister No wonder everything snapped into crystal clarity at one point, I was completely pulled in. He thought to himself, looking around to see if anyone was nearby, then, much to his siblings' chagrin, he placed one hand on the ground and sent out their awareness. "Powerful Virus, probably hostile with no hostility. It's Matadormon." AncientSphinxmon reported in before he and the other Ancient Warriors were back in their own corner of Lobomon's mind. He shut his eyes and stifled a yawn. "Relaxing my ass..." he muttered, standing up and walking in Silence's general direction

Lilith took the paper that Light had offered them, while moaning in passion as Red kissed her lips and Blue was kissing and nibbling at her neck. She was truly in Digi-Heaven to have found such a passionate lover as Zeed.

"No prob, Boss! Anytime!" Bertha smirked, and reached into her pockets to grab a napkin. "You got some sauce right there, on the chin." she said, pointing out so End could wipe it off.

Kiwimon nodded. "Not exactly. We have some intel that a new organization has popped up. We have no info on their name, members, or intentions. This package i'm delivering is a note with all the info we have. We had to keep it sealed just in case someone actually got a hold of it." The kiwimon stepped on the package. "Release!" the package opened and revealed a small piece of paper. It flew into Seiryu City's Command Center. "Thanks again. Omnimon will be most pleased!" He ran off.

---------------------

Zeed continued on with kissing Lilith. But Blue asked, "What is it?"

--------------------

End grabbed the napkin. "Thank you Bertha." He wiped it off. He nodded. "So...we need to make a decision. Shall we make our move now?"

Zeed paused and silently leaned against one of the walls. "Depending on the move you're implying." he said in a casual, soft tone. The scabbard of his blade gently tapped the wall he was touching.

-

"Armament reports." Light said boredly. "Requests for new equipment, more soldiers, more commanders, what have you. Anything they wanted, they brought to me." He narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Possibly because a certain Demon Lordess has been busy fraternizing with a timeless Dragon God instead of doing anything that a Demon Lord should have been doing. And Beelzemon is nowhere to be found like usual."

He sighed and stretched his body in mid air. He waved a hand at the two making out passionately. "And I look like I'm eight, could you at least TRY to show some shred of modesty?"

"Then beat it, kiddo." snarled Lilith, as she aimed her Nazar Nail at Light. "I don't spare anyone who disturbs us, not even you... Lucemon. Even if you used to be my Boss, I don't give a damn about you now. I am with Zeed, and if you got some problem with it, then deal with it, cause I ain't leaving him."

"Well, I'd say anytime is good." Bertha said. "Thought that Zeed's got some pretty powerful soldiers, and not even my explosives can bust some of hit walls."

Zeed laughed. "Your request is accepted. You shall have your soldiers and equippment. Just tell me what kind and who you want." Blue said. Red was still nibbling on Lilith's neck.

----------------

End laughed. "Powerful soldiers huh. They wouldn't last a second with my Superior Web Wrecker. I bet it could even kill Daemon in his Super Ultimate form. After all, you all were excepted by being the best. That meaning you were able to beat me in Keramon form." he snickered.

Lilith shivered in pleasure as Red nibbled on her neck, and kissed his snout passionately. "I love you so much, Zeed..."

"Yeah, I know..." Bertha said, a bit uncertain. She knew she was one of the strongest WereGarurumon around, but she sometimes feared that she'd be weaker than the others, because they were bigger and stronger-looking than her. "But still, we should consider our moves carefully."

Zeed smiled. With both heads for once. Both heads simoultaneously said, "Yes Lilith. I as well." He started stroking her hair with his hand. "What should we do now my dearest."

-----------------

End sighed. "I suppose so. Omnimon is no threat. I could destroy him while I'm Chrysalismon." He could sense doubt in Bertha. He strecthed out his arm and held her shoulder. "Don't worry. You are the best of them. When i was a Kuramon, i surfed the digital world. My plan already in action. I searched for the best digimon i could find. There were thousands. But only 9 passed my test of power." He grinned at her as best a Diaboromon could. "So don't worry."

"Well..." Lilith looked sheepishly at them, and rubbed her head. "For once in my life, hehe... I don't know!" she laughed nervously.

"Thanks, Boss..." smiled Bertha, and held his hand in return. Oh, how she loved the feeling of it. It was firm at others, but gentle against her alone. She wondered why it was like that. She wondered... if he had the same feeling for her as well.

Zeed returned her reply with a cock of his head. He laughed. "That's odd." He then hugged her again. "Maybe we could go destroy a random Forever Digital encampment. Or we could just stay here."

----------------------

End was conflicted. He loved Bertha. But his organization had taken so much work. If she were to die in battle, he wouldn't know what to do with himself. And if she were in trouble during a mission, he might save her and return back to HQ. Thereby giving the Forever Digital a chance to fortify there defenses. "Uh...No problem Bertha..."

((Rofl. Defeating Omnimon at Champion level would put him about on-par with Arkadimon as the most ridiculously overpowered digimon line in existence. Actually, relooking over it, I think it SURPASSES Arkadimon for overpoweredness, which is hilarious, as Arkadimon is literally the personification of the Digital God, and didn't have any underlings as he didn't need any, being, well, overpowered on his own.))

Light sighed into one of his wings, muttering slightly to himself. "You seem to be under the unfortunate impression, Lilith, that I give a damn about what you do. I really don't. You could go down on Omnimon in your spare time for all I care. As long as it's- emphasis on- your down time. When it actually starts stunting your productivity; and by stunting, I mean completely damming it; THEN I get irked."

He muttered. "Whatever. Details are in the document I dropped off. I have no particular urge to stick around to watch you commit crimes against nature, so..." he faded away from view and from the chamber.

-

Zeta grunted as he checked the nearby cupboards for something, chuckling slightly to himself.

"Logic, I see, is not your strong point End." he muttered casually, while picking a canister of coffee from a shelf. "Omnimon is by far the strongest of the active Royal Knights, in raw power." he continued in his pseudo-monotone as he scooped the coffee mix into a filter. "Thereby, if Omnimon is no threat, than none of the other Royal Knights, and therefor the Forever Digital is no threat." he said casually as he fitted the filter into the coffee maker.

"If the Forever Digital is no threat, then one would assume that the Zeed Army is the true threat, logically deduced by the fact you conceal your true identity from them. However, the Zeed Army is at war with the Forever Digital and have yet to score a significant victory against them; One would assume from that, then, that the Zeed Army considers the Forever Digital a threat."

He paused in his recital as he filled the Coffee machine with water.

"Therefor, if the Zeed Army considers that which is not a threat to us as a threat to their own, it can be assumed that the Zeed Army is weaker than our own. If that were true, however, you would neither need to skulk about Zeed nor trouble yourself with particularly detailed plans like we have done thus far. Your actions thus far has presented us with the irrevocable truth that Zeed is a threat to you, as you would not have collected us otherwise. Zeed feels the Forever Digital, which would be decimated by the death of Omnimon, is a significant enough threat to wage a fairly complex and time consuming war against them. That which threatens what threatens you, must also threaten you if you are not aligned similarly."

Zeta glanced over at the coffee machine, and poured himself a cup of pure black liquid. He sat at the table and sipped it quietly.

"Or so I suppose." he said with a hint of a shrug, without any indication in his voice that he particularly cared or thought one way or the other.

"Your affairs are not my business, so I have no inclination to prove my theory valid or unjustified." he said while ringing the cup of scalding bitter liquid.

-

There was a slight 'keh keh keh' noise in the Rising's area as a small purple, visored Digimon approache dhis three comrades. 'You didn't tell me there was a barbecue on' Venom jabbered. He grabbed a booster chair that was kept in a corner and he placed it on his chair, before climbing up and sitting on it himself. 'How did mission 'steal the package go?' Venom inquired from the sauce stained End.

"Destroying an encampment sounds fun." smirked Lilith. "You know, I don't only lust for you, but I lust for destruction as well." she brought out her Nazar Nail, polishing it with a fabric of her clothing. "A silent, perfect death can be SO arousing sometimes, don't you agree?"

Bertha looked over to Venom. He was their spy for a reason, but his personality seemed to contradict all those things that a spy needs. She shrugged a bit at his question, and simply went to the kitchen to check on their BBQ. "I'll bring you some too if you want to, Venom." she said. She was pretty kind and generous, and if Venom now wanted a taste of her excellent barbecue, then so be it.

Zeta nodded briefly at Venom and sipped slightly from his cup. He inhaled the odors of the brew and sighed ever so slightly.

"Master End was forced to retreat when he attracted the attention of those that would require more power to dispose of than the current persona he wishes to display before them would possess." He said breifly. He had a habit of suffering to End as Master when speaking to other members of the group- however, never when addressing End himself.

End snickered. "Hahaha. I'm secretly in Zeed's army so i can figure out how exactly strong he is." He took the BBQ sauce that Bertha had gotten and guzzled some down. He then threw it to Venom. "And i was merely joking about destroying Omnimon in my Champion form. I will probably have to stay Diaboromon."

----------------

Zeed laughed. "So be it my love." He opened a portal, shooting them above an encampment of Bug Digimon. Snimon, Kuwagamon, and the leader of it all, GranKuwagamon. "So...what to do." The bug digimon did not notice Zeed at first. They were both too high in the air.

"Hey, End! Don't drink that sh!t! It's for my BBQ only!" Bertha snapped as she returned with a plate of steak for Venom. "Here you go Venom." she said in a friendly tone, before she turned to End and walked up to him. "You know, you're kind of gluttonish!" she said with her hands on her hips.

"Well, we can assassinate the lot..." Lilith smirked with her Nazar Nail visible. "But that would be such a bother, really. Let's just kill them, my love. They must know their place in this... chaotically beautiful order of the world..."

End looked at Bertha with an embarrassed look. She was incredibly hot...But no..his mission..."Uhm...I..I know.."

-----------

Omnimon sensed a disturbance in Digital Peace. "Zeed...is going to attack the Diginsect encampment! I must intercept him!" He flew off.

-----------

Zeed sensed Omnimon. "We must hurry dear. Omega X Cannon!" He shot a giant beam from both mouths. A snimon was the first to notice.

"We're under Atta.." was all he was able to squeeze out. He was then turned into data.

Bertha suddenly smirked a bit as she saw through the expression on End's Diaboromon face. "You like me." she said out of the blue, and walked up straight to his face, looking into his eyes. "Oh, no? You don't? Suit yourself..." she walked off and swayed her ass from left to right as she did so.

"Omnimon?" Lilith chuckled lowly, but that turned to a cackle of evil. "Hahahaha! That homosexual mix-up? Please! I am a Demon Lordess! I can take care of myself! Nazar Nail!" she dove into a pack of Snimon, dancing gracefully while stabbing and slicing them with her Nazar Nail.

Zeed sighed. "Wow...she's beautiful when she's killing Innocent digimon." Blue said with a chuckle. Red nodded. "Indeed." A figure appeared out of the giant tent. "So..GranKuwagamon wants to pla..." Instead of GranKuwagamon, Tyrant appeared. TyrantKabuterimon to be exact.

"HEY! Who's messing with my subjects!"

----------------

End stretched out his arms to grab Bertha. "It...It's not that. I'm totally...into you." He said with an embarrassed tone. He removed his mask revealing a dragonic face.

"I believe I am." Lilith smirked, as a horde of Digimon fell down dead by her feet, and she tapped a bit on her Nazar Nail. "Now, if you would be so kind to just stand there, I will make your death a painless one..."

Bertha herself was a bit surprised. She looked back, and saw End's dragon face. It was... gorgeous for her. "Y-You are?" she asked, a bit embarrassed herself.

Tyrant laughed. "Silly Demon Lord. I am Lord of all Insect digimon!" Zeed laughed.

"Let's see if you can handle this! OMEGA X BLAST!" He shot another beam of endless energy. Tyrant replied with a wall of some of his Insectoid digimon. blocking the attack. But the beam shot straight through it.

"GARURU CANNON!" a beam intercepted the attack and caused an explosion. Omnimon had come. "Fool...attacking my encampments by yourself eh.." Zeed nodded. "Well, you're very foolis.." Zeed smashed Omnimon into the ground. Tyrant turned around to Lilith.

"Really now?"

----------------

End nodded. "But...i didn't want to start a relationship until we had conquered this world..."

"So, you're the Lord of all Cockroaches? Puh-lease, I can end your life as easily as breaking open a skull of a Numemon!" Lilith smirked, as she disappeared and reappeared behind Tyrant. "Nazar NAIL!" she stabbed Tyrant clear through the spine, before stabbing him in the neck as well.

"W-Why didn't you... tell me?" Bertha said, as she walked up to End and held his cheek. "I-It's ok for me. We will conquer this world, not only as part of a team... but as lovers." she smiled before stroking End's cheek, and kissing it.

Archived