_~_It's A Digimon's World_~_ (Digimon RP). [Pg-16/ Started/ Accepting Via Pm]

Mr. Hyde

Meanwhile Machinedramon was training a squad of Mamemon as they were preparing for the battle agianst Omnimon. "Yo, move it MetalMamemon, fire those blasters as if you were on your deathbed! BigMamemon! You bomb like a child, let Mamemon show you the ropes! Come on people lets move move move!" He sighed, his brother was probably of getting of with a LadyDevimon or something, meanwhile he had to train these guys to the best. He looked with fondness at the small bomb digimon. He was like a sort of mentor to them and he had grow a liking to the ball digimon. The blasts and echos filled the entire base as the team were working as hard as possible.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zeed looked over at the intruder of his own dimension. "YOU! Light, if that is your name." He cleared his throat. "Why the HELL are you in this dimension! You were not invited. No one else was but Lilith. She's probably the only one who will see this place again and live to tell about it! If you weren't a Demon Lord, I'd destroy you where you stand!" He then looked at the Floramon. "And how did you even get in here! I should destroy you right now. You are of no use to me! Give me a reason why i shouldn't destroy you both here and now!" The red head was saying this while the blue head snuggled with Lilith.

((>_> Anja isn't in there. Light teleported out after he said the thing about 'not liking it here', and Anja was waiting for him in the area he reappeared in. ))

Light winced again when he heard Zeed's yells telepathically in his head, then slapped the left side of his head a couple times with his left hand. "Good thing I AM a Demon Lord then. And I'm not 'standing' anywhere. I'm floating. Yeesh, turn down the volume why dontcha?" He muttered.

"And you shouldn't destroy me because Princes of Heaven that are willing to work with you are understandably rare. And you won't harm a petal on Anja's head because I'd f*&^ up your stuff, wreck up all your armies and servants and refuse to work with you, setting you YEARS back and giving your enemies a massive advantage."

He crossed his arms behind his head and smirked.

"Besides, a mythical chamber where only you and people you specify can enter? Mighty suspicious. I have the right to make sure you're not trying to hide something from me that I should know about." he said nonchalantly to the air, figuring that if Zeed wanted to listen to what he had to say, he'd figure out a way to do so, with telepathy or whatever.

Anja blinked, her eyes wide. She tugged one of Light's wings. "Uh... Light? Who are you talking to?"

Light chuckled and patted Anja on her head. "Nothing you need to worry your precious little head about, Anjee. Let's do something fun now!" he said with a childish giggle, before flying off in a random direction.

Anja blinked, sighed slightly, then ran after the childlike Demon Lord angel.

Zeed brought Light into another pocket dimension leaving Anja there by herself. Only his red half was there. It was another universe Parrallel to the one he had created for him and Lilith. But in this universe, time moved millions of times faster than it did where Light was. So Anja really didn't even move an atom. "Listen punk, I run things around here. You will not breathe unless i say so. I control you. I control this world. If it weren't for these digital chains binding me, every universe would be under my control. None could oppose me for i would have limitless energy. So you will not disrespect me."

Light blinked, then giggled madly, clutching his child like stomach for a second, he glanced over at the dragon, smiled, and floated near the dragon with his eight glittering wings.

"Okay Zeed, maybe I didn't make myself clear. I'm Lucemon, Demon Lord of Pride, the Arch Sin. Or so they say. I'm not inclined to agree, but..." he giggled.

"Well, I'm not too great with following the orders of people who seem to think they're stronger and more important than I am. Just ask Seraphimon how that worked out for him. That's apparently what Pride is, you see. So I wouldn't be the Demon Lord of Pride if I wasn't proud."

He giggled to himself, a hand subconsciously tracing the purple tattoo-like markings on his left side. "Besides, the way I see it, you need me more than I need you." he added nonchalantly. "After all, if you could beat the Royal Knights without help, you wouldn't have an army now wouldn't you? Nor would you have any reason to employ the Demon Lords."

He giggled.

"I am the greatest of the Demon Lords. I work with you because I want to, and because we share the same enemies. So, your options are that you can either tolerate my lip and impertinence in exchange for my power, knowledge of the Holy Realms where a good number of your enemies reside, and the continued loyalty of those loyal to me- Or, you can try your luck trying to 'punish' me, which even if you managed to somehow win and destroy me, will result in you losing one of your greatest assets, a good chunk of your army, and you can be damned well sure I'll take out as much of everything you own as I can if I'm going down."

He smirked and crossed his arms.

"If you ever do break those chains and gain that ultimate power you're boasting about, well then we might talk again. But until then, you're just going to have to tolerate me being a brat if you want me to work for you. Not really too much to ask for, considering. By the way, your Dimension Manipulation isn't anything I'm not used to. My father was the creator of the Holy Realms and all Twelve of its Dimensional Levels, and his abilities don't even scratch the surface of MINE."

He smirked a little, showing his tiny little canine fangs. "You know, the amount of wings an Angelic Digimon has, denotes its rank in the Angelic society. My father had ten. I have twelve."

Zeed grew impatient with this child's pride. It was his nature after all. "Listen kid, you and i both know that i could destroy you, even in your strongest form, with one strike. I control all!" He then noticed he was speaking a little truth. "The only reason i need this army is to make it easier on me. I don't want the scum of the Royal Knights even touching me." He laughed. "Now go back and don't ever sneak back into my personal dimension ever again!" He motioned his hand and Light dissappeared. He was teleported right back to Anja's side.

Strabimon panted "Licht Nagel!" He said, charging his claws with light and rushing at Flamon

"Is that all ya got, bro?" Flamon asked "Noble Heart!" He shouted, his fists catching fire as his attack connected with that of his brother, "Come on, man, a little more power!"

"You forgot...my other fist!" Strabimon said, driving his claws into Flamon's abdomen and knocking the fire Spirit into the air.

ExVeemon was watching their training, wishing that the Knights had more time to gather hosts for the other 8 warriors, But, he conceded to himself, had I to choose two warriors to fight alongside, I'd pick them, no contest. Of course, he'd never tell them that.

Nail walked away form the command building and jumped up one of the enarby hillsides. He leapt quite lightly despite his stature. Looking down he could see a number of digimon walking around or standing aimlessly, they didn't know what was going to happen. They barely knew that there was an imminent war coming. Others though were training and he knew that they would be the most helpful allies in the days to come.

Myotim appeared once again in what could be called his personal chambers. They weren't of course, but there were no others in this area. He had felt a small jolt as he reappeared, A small explosion? His Alpha Bats had taken most of the force adn some had dissolved into data. Damn that BigMamemon, he thought I have lost enough of my Alpha Bats for those blasted Demon Lords. He brushed out a smoldering section of his cape, quickley forgetting about the large ball he set about collecting things that would be useful. It was his first chance to prove himself to his master, he would not fail.

Light blinked and giggled to himself, shaking his head. "'You and I both know...'" he broke down into a fit of giggles before he could complete his mocking imitation. "And I thought >I< was the ultimate personification of Pride." he said with a whimsical shake of his hair. "Oh well. Hey, Anjee! Catch me!" he said, speeding off again without even a beat of his wings.

Anja blinked, not having noticed a particular reason for Light to have stopped, then shrugged and ran after him with a hint of a giggle.

-

"Hmm..." Lyet muttered to himself, as he flicked his pen in his hand. "And thereafter... thereafter... Goafter? Surafter? Peraftur? Gah..." he muttered to himself. "Stupid rhyme..." he sighed.

"Don't overwork yourself." he heard a sardonic voice say with a hint of a mocking edge to it. Lyet grunted. "You know, I try not to, but you know me." he said in perfect seriousness, writing a couple words down.

There was a slight growl, and black leather boot met angelic body as the white angel tumbled forward. He glanced back with a whine. "What was that for?" he asked, seeming hurt even with his eyes hidden behind the usual Angelic helmet that was standard-issue for Piddomon and Angemon alike.

Even so, he could perfectly see the scowl of the well-endowed Lady of Darkness standing there.

"Hey Clara." he added, waving his hand a little.

Clara growled, uncrossing her arms to reveal the clothing covering her humanoid body- Not much. the standard issue for a LadyDevidramon could barely be classified a bikini, would make sense for a being assumingly supposed to be a personification of some sin or another.

She covered herself up after a second with her long, flowing cape, marked with the draconian symbol a moment later, when she got modest, but her glare didn't let up; And what a Glare it was too! As a LadyDevidramon, her helmet resembled the head of her Champion form, completely with two pairs of bright red eyes, glaring with enough power to root enemies to the spot. Lyet mused that he didn't know if the extra set of eyes were just part of the helmet, or if they were actually attached to her head. That would be odd, considering the rest of her body, aside from the pair of draconian wings hid alongside her cloak and her bright, long red nails, was essentially human.

Strabimon gathered both arms to his chest and a six pointed star appeared between his hands "Licht Star!" He said, sending the miniature sun up at Flamon.

"Aaaaaahh! Baby Salamander!" The falling Digimon shouted, curling into a ball and igniting his limbs to serve as some semblance of a shield from his brother's attack.

ExVeemon simply shook his head "Strabimon, you're not supposed to try and kill him, Flamon, you've got to swallow your fear and channel it into your attacks." He sighed, shook his head again, and backed up a few paces.

Omnimon walked up to ExVeemon. He crossed his arms and looked at the future warriors and smiled. "What are they doing here? Are they training?"

------------------

ZeedMillenniummon sighed. "Stupid Demon Lor..." He then quickly glanced at Lilith. "Uh...You're my favorite!" He said with a smile. "But it doesn't matter. I love you anyway."

OOC: Can you add me to the Character List so people don't have to play 'guess the mon' with me

Silence walked through a large stone arch into the courtyard. She remembered when she had been initiated into the Forever Digital, and the many who 'disagreed' with letting her kind into their organization. She passed several Gotsumon who didn't even give her a second glance, instead, she kept her eyes on the cherry blossom tree and what layed beneath it. She had always kept an eye on Lyet, maybe it was just his attraction as an angel type but she never really made the effort to talk to him, the influence in her voice would almost surely make him fall, being such a low level angel afterall. She raised her pink sleve to the tree and two rapiers extended out of it. She snipped off a flower and caught it, she liked the cherry blossom tree.

"Strabimon's trying to kill Flamon, Flamon's scared @#$%less because his brother's trying to kill him" ExVeemon said, shaking his head "I'm debating on whether or not I should let them fight or pull them apart and yell at them for a good hour and a half." He shook his head "Did your halves ever reach this point?" He asked, "I have never been happier to not need a Stingmon to Digivolve."

Meanwhile, Strabimon and Flamon had evolved into Lobomon and Agunimon and were still beating the holy Hell out of each other, though now Agunimon was getting his hits on as often as Lobomon.

"No. My halves were calm and peaceful. They learned the ways of Digital Peace. They studied with the Sovereigns and became myself. I have never gone back to my 2 halves. As far as i can remember, i have been Omnimon." He looked at the fighting digimon and walked into the middle of them. He looked at Strabimon. He held out his Garuru cannon. "Stop this nonsense. If you fight anyone, it shall be me." He motioned forward. "Now bring it on new warrior, you're opponent is me now." Omnimon thought of taking the two as his apprentices.

Lobomon dropped down to Strabimon then back up to MagnaGarurumon, took a fighting stance, then smiled "Brother, want to fight him together?"

Agunimon dropped to Flamon then shot back up to EmperorGreymon "I don't think we can handle him separately, maybe in a 1 on 1 battle, Susanoomon versus Omnimon?" He suggested to both MagnaGarurumon and Omnimon

ExVeemon shook his head "Don't humor them, please for the love of Yggdrasil and Huanglongmon, don't humor them..."

Omnimon looked at ExVeemon. "Why? Don't think i can handle them?" Omnimon smirked. "Okay you two, If you want to fight me, the strongest Royal Knight, you may make the first move." He then drew his Grey Sword. "But be warned, I am a very powerful digimon indeed. I will not let up on you if you become Susanoomon, but if i face you seperately, i will not even use my weapons." He then withdrew his Grey Sword.

"I think they're still young, despite their overwhelming power that made them generals. I think that getting a sound beating from the SECOND strongest Royal Knight so early on will scare them and completely demotivate them. You pummeling them into the dirt will do all harm and zero good." ExVeemon shook his head again "Reconsider, or at least let me be the one to soundly beat them?" He evolved into Magnamon, his silver wings formatting into silver-blue armor. "So, do we have a deal?"

Omnimon groaned. "Awww man...I was going to go easy on them to." He snapped up. He had just uttered an Immature phrase. He cleared his throat. "What i meant to say was that i had no intention of going full force on them at all." He then nodded in agreement. "But if you know best, i guess you can." He stepped back and sat down on a bench and waited. "My offer to take you guys on as apprentices still stands." He crossed his arms. He never saw what Magnamon could do. He never really got to know his fellow Royal Knights on a personal level before.

"Brother, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that first part" Magnamon said, walking into the makeshift ring that Strabimon drew out and stood between the twin Spirit Warriors "Now then, are you two going to wait for my armor to rust, or am I finally going to have to kick my students' asses?" He asked with a wide grin.

After a long drawn out and intense fight, MagnaGarurumon finally dropped to the ground, reverting to Strabimon, with EmperorGreymon falling two minutes later, degenerated to Flamon.

Magnamon degenerated to ExVeemon and nodded with approval, still looking like Hell "I see" He nodded "Omnimon, I think they're ready"

He grinned behind his mask. "Excellent. Now all we have to do is wait for them to wake up from that massive ass whipping." He stood up from the bench. "So my brother, how have you been lately. This war is starting to make me wonder about my life. I want to know more about my friends also." He said with a cross of his arms.

--------------

Zeed watched as Magnamon had whooped both Mega digimon's asses. "Hmph. Pathetic. But if they are trained by Omnimon...this could be a minor flaw in my plan..."

Silence had continued wlaking around, as she had nothing better to do. She came upon the area where Flamon and Strabimon had been training. Like with Piddomon, she was drawn to Strabimon, the little wolf of light was an almost irresisitible temptation to corrupt, but she suppressed it well. The small cherry blossom was held daintily by the rapiers, which bent as if acting like fingers. She approached both royal knights, but stopped a distance away, once again attracted to Strabimon.

"Try it" Strabimon muttered, standing up "I've already got some Darkness in me so I think I'm the only Light Digimon you can be around. He offered Silence his hand and nodded respectfully "Strabimon" he said, crossing his arms "That loser there is my brother Flamon, and if you don't know ExVeemon and Omnimon, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Omni, we've DNA Digivolved how many times and you don't think we know each other?" ExVeemon asked with a shrug "Come on, we're brothers dammit"

Lyet blinked as he noticed a waiflike figure move away from his tree. "Clara..." he said in a gentle, though more serious tone than normal. Clara growled, but blinked, her anger disappearing when she noticed the seriousness in his face. "What's up?" she asked in curiosity.

"That girl. The one with the pink sleeves... Who is she?" he asked with fascination.

Clara blinked and looked over at the digimon. "That's the Matadormon we picked up a little while ago. Silence was the name I think." she said idly, cocking her head as if to remember details.

"A Matadormon?" Lyet said with some surprise. "Here? With the Forever Digital? Is she... you know..."

Clara nodded. "Yes, we have reason to believe she's related to GranDracmon. More than likely inherited at least his title, if not his power."

"His power or his power-s-?"

Clara chuckled. "I assume you're asking about that 'fascination' of his? Yeah, I hear that made a big stink up in the Holy Realms... were you up there when that went down?"

Lyet grumbled a little. "You could say that. I was around when Lucemon was accused of treason. The little snake managed to convince at least half of the Celestial Fifty that he was on the right of things and that his father was just worried that his power would usurp him. A good chunk of those Celestial 50 are now high-ranking Nightmare Soldiers."

Clara nodded. "Yeah... I heard about that. Just stories from my family though, it was before my time... was GranDracmon really involved in Lucemon's Fall?"

"It's possible." Lyet shrugged. "We'll probably never know the full story. But, a heart as dark as Lucemon... I doubt GranDracmon did much more than speed up the process. Either way, why didn't I hear about one of his kin being accepted into our ranks?"

Clara chuckled a little. "You would have, if you did your own paperwork. I mentioned it to you before in one of my reports, you were just too busy painting that rose to listen to me."

"Hmm..." Lyet rubbed his chin. "Maybe I should follow her. Have a word with her too, maybe even."

Clara raised an eyebrow. "Hey, if High Command trusts her, shouldn't we?" she said with a smirk.

Lyet chuckled. "Maybe Clara, but you forget that I -am- part of that High Command. Magnamon makes mistakes sometimes, and Omnimon has the judge of character comparable to that of a brick wall. I must trust Alphamon's judgment, but I haven't seen him in years."

He chuckled slightly, got up and stretched his pair of wings.

Clara gave him a knowing smirk. "You sure you don't just have a crush on her?"

Lyet smirked back. "Clara, you know I would never fraternize with a demonic woman."

Clara chuckled, showing her draconian fangs that matched the hell-dragon helmet she wore, her black devil's wings fluttering beneath her cape.

"Okay guys, we have trained with honor so far, most of you should be able to take down a good amount of Omnimon's forces. Now here is the deal, you guys have gotta take these Royal Pansies down! I have trained you day and night for this day and I am not going to fail just because a few of you forget your power!" Machinedramon continued to pull the drill sergant act onto the horde of Machine Digimon, this was his army his brother would not take action now he would have to. The Machine Digimon all lined up in preparation of the power to destroy the side of Omnimon. "Alright guys, I'm gonna give my brother a call, and if you aren't ready for the minute for him to come here you are finished!"

Archived