_~_It's A Digimon's World_~_ (Digimon RP). [Pg-16/ Started/ Accepting Via Pm]

Mr. Hyde

Silence stared at the wolf, she had to admire his persistant, if not pity is nosiness. 'It is of no question why I am avoiding you and those of the holy light. The fascinations allows me to talk properly, I would use telekinesis to speak, but my father never taught me how to do that at the Matadormon level. So only as a GranDracmon could I do it. However, the fascination is the problem, not in your case as you share your body with four others minds that can resist. I'm just fearing the contact I make witht he fascination, and the resulting consequences' she explained.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If you can't speak to anyone but me and my brother Flamon without enticing them to give you their lifeblood or something?" Strabimon asked "Doesn't that give you incentive to run away when everyone but me starts looking for you? Flamon's just a dumb@#$%, and everyone else would force you to resort to what? Letter writing?" He shrugged "Meanwhile I can just pass the fascination off onto AncientMermaimon because that @#$%& is pissing me off right now." Strabimon's shadow shifted into something resembling a mermaid before resettling "Scratch that, that @#$%& is REALLY pissing me and AncientSphinxmon off right now."

Silence seemed sheepish. 'Some digimon fear and prsecute me for my heritage, I must devulge into 'letter writing' to prevent me from reaching their expectations as nothing more than a virus. Trust me when I say that it is perfectly for the best that I make little contact, considering that this force contains angel Digimon, weak minded ones at that. I could cause most of them to fall by simply standing next to them. So, that is why I run, to prevent uneeded contact and it is because that is all I can think of, besides nailing a 'go away' sign to my door'.

"I'm five people in one body, trust me, there's no way to prevent unneeded contact, or else I wouldn't have to deal with AncientMermaimon @#$%&ing about how amazing Neptunmon is, or AncientWisemon long drawn out tales of 'the good old days in Witchelny', or AncientBeatmon buzzing around looking for a fight. I swear, the reason I let AncientSphinxmon out is because he at least dulls the noise." He shook his head "There was a point to all that but I seem to have forgotten it. Oh, right, unneeded contact. Yeah, even if you do nail the go away sign, people would still show up to bug you, especially Flamon."

'Look, I joined this army to get revenge for my late father. Honestly after Zeed has been eliminated, I will be returning to the dark area to rebuild the black castle he and my ancestors have been protecting' Silence explained. 'Though I am a part of this army currently, so I must abide by the rules, I cannot corrupt anyone. So I can still refuse contact in respect for my privacy' Silence added and walked back to her room. 'Also, if your brother points his nack at me again, I'll bite his head off' Silence warned.

Strabimon shrugged and walked along after her "That's a little drastic, don't ya think?" He asked Silence "You're killing half my family if you do bite his head off, and I actually like that half, except him and AncientVolcamon. Besides, we're really the perfect people for you to feed off of since we have a lot more data to convert to blood for you, and I can have my side of the family give you a little jolt if things ever got out of hand, so you don't have to worry about losing control."

Silence sighed and massaged her temples. 'You really don't give Flamon the credit he deserves, you aren't exactly Einstinmon yourself. Of course I won't bite his head off, I can't dislocate my jaw like Orochimon. And to even suggest you two allowing me to feed on you would get my head blown off south of Suzaku, compliments of Omnimon's Garuru Cannon' Silence declared.

"So, did you find that Matadormon girl yet?" Clara inquired.

Lyet sighed. "Yes and no. She ran when I tried to talk to her. Dunno why."

"Maybe she was afraid of corrupting you?"

"Maybe. I didn't follow because I got tried."

Clara stared at him. "You...What? You... what? You... got tired?!" Clara said incredulously with a half-step back in surprise. "Why the hell would you do that?! Wasn't your old position back in the Seraphimon Guard 'Pursuit and Defense'?!? As ArcherPiddomon, you could follow... you could follow... something that's very hard to follow! I can't even come up with a good analogy!"

Lyet shrugged. "If she doesn't want to speak to me, that's her business."

He bit an end of his pen, idly. "Wonder if she likes to read."

"That's an odd thing to wonder off the top of your head."

"Well yeah, just figured maybe a copy of The Seven Merry Crews of Five might make her lighten up a little. It's a very persuasive book without even being preachy."

Clara shook her head with wonder. "Wow. Lyet, you're only a hop and skip away from making your own book club here."

"Hm? A book club? Hmmm... sounds like a good idea. But I'm not one for organizing something like that... would you mind doing it for me, Clare-Clare?"

Clara blinked and just scowled at him. "Maybe I should talk to her then." she said with a hint of venom in her words. "It's fairly unlikely she could get -me- to fall, considering, you know." the LadyDevidramon said with a glance back at her wings with her four ruby-bright eyes.

-

Zeta grunted a little. "When everything is over and done with, Venom, and we are the undisputed rulers of this world, you shan't hear from me again. Perhaps ever. My work is my life, and once one objective has been completed, I will leave to find another to offer my resources. Love would interfere with my work and my life, and there is no real place I could fit it in."

"You need to eat." Strabimon pointed out "I quite literally have enough blood for five Mega Digimon, so, as long as I stick to KendoGarurumon if at all possible, I'll always have four siblings on standby to have their data regenerating for your next meal. Besides, AncientSphinxmon's a Nightmare Soldier so you would technically be feeding off a dark Digimon, so you're not gonna be in any trouble." Strabimon shrugged "Besides, I think I can take that Susanoomon wannabe if I have to"

Silence tried to not look at him as she hastened her pace. 'Look, I need the blood of powerful digimon, not the ghosts of christmas past' she stated. She ran again due to her quick pace and fled quickly up the stairs to her room, locking the door behind her. 'I don't belong here, I'm always running, running from the fact that I can never be one of them' she thought bitterly. From her sleeve, she pulled a small orb out. It glew and projected an image of herself and her father. He had been a strong GranDracmon, and he died defending his castle. The orb retracted into her sleeve and she closed the shutters to her window, locking them as well.

Archived