_~_It's A Digimon's World_~_ (Digimon RP). [Pg-16/ Started/ Accepting Via Pm]

Mr. Hyde

Zeed's red head smirked. "I guess so." he said with a hint of playfulness. "Now we're stuck with you...for life." the blue head said revealing a diamond ring with the symbol of Envy inside of it. "I made it when you confessed your love for me..." the blue head said with a blush. "So will you become the Queen of my new world..." the red head smacked the blue one over the head. "So basically, since we were meant for each other...Will you marry me Lilith." If Zeed could kneel, he would be doing it now. But sadly...no knees.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zeed's blue head smiled and laughed with joy while his red head tried to place the ring around her finger. It was hard while his other half was bouncing off of the walls. Blue managed to calm down and Red placed the ring on her finger. "Terrific." he said with a smile. "The Demon Lord of Lust is now my wife." he hugged her tightly around her waist. Blue spoke out of suprise, "You of all people. I can't believe you chose me."

(((Red head = Red. Blue head = Blue.) Complicated huh?))

Machinedramon then opened another hole in space-time and said "Yeah, will you two lovebirds get on with it? Brother can I please have premission to launch the attack now, my Digimon are fully ready for the battle." He then saw the ring on Lilithmon and said "Oh no, I thought I was your best man bro, why didn't you tell me?" Machinedramon then entered the dimension and said "So what do we do now bro? Besides having a Demon Lady of Lust as my sister-in-law."

Myotim fluttered into his masters chambers. "Master I must tell you, The Cyberdramon known as Nail has..." The sight that appeared before him was a shock. "Oh Sir. I apologise. I should have asked before I transported in I shall leave."

"Good Lord these lot are annoying" Nail said to himself. Unfortunatley there was an in-training digimon walking beside him.

"What did you say?" The DemiVeemon asked him.

"Oh Nothing."

"Really? Cos it sounded like you said "These lot are annoying." This DemiVeemon was obviously smarter than the usual member of his species.

"Look kid, go back to your friends or family. Just leave me be. Okay?" Nail wanted time to think before they got to the base.

"I don't have any." DemiVeemon said sadly. The Cyberdramon growled, but it was not one of anger. He felt for the little digimon. Stooping low he picked up DemiVeemon and placed him gently on his shoulder.

"Yay" Was all the responce that Nail recieved.

Zeed sighed. "Don't worry Bro, you'll be my Best Man for sure." He kissed Lilith again passionately. He then looked at Myotim. "YES! YOU ALWAYS SHOULD REPORT TO ME!" he screamed into Myotim's head. To him, Red said, "Now what do you know about this so called, 'Nail'." Blue then laughed at his brother. "Whatever bro, commence the attack on wherever we're attacking."

((HUGE UPDATE! New army. Basically the Akatsuki of the Digital world but whatever. Only ten members. Reserve a spot by pming me the app.))

Machinedramon was grinning a bit before whispering to a few Mamemon that had just appeared from a swipe of his hand. "Make sure the bat gets a few extra booms next time." The tiny Digimon sniggered and began tossing several close-ranged explosives at the vampiric digimon. He then turned to his brother, smiling this time "You think I've trained them well man? I think they are a little cocky but they'll work for the time being, can we please start the attack soon?"

"Yes my lord. I am truly sorry." Myotim said bowing furiously.

"Um Nail of course. He has managed to free an entire settlement of digimon from the rule of one of our digimon, many of the digimon living there were powerful or could digivolve into a more powerful form. He did it on his own sir." Myotim waited quietley for his maters reaction then added, "Also the digimon that he defeated was a PrinceMamemon. A mega Level digimon." Myotim kneeled.

"And may I add one more thing. He used a device, a blade. It was similar to the Grey Sword used by Omni."

He waited to see if he would be punished for his insolence, or if ZeedMilleniummon knew about the Alpha Minion.

Zeed did not punish Myotim. "You shall lead the attack on that group of digimon along with Machinedramon." He looked at his brother. "Now, use that army and attack that group. I want them enslaved by the hour. Forget about Nail also. We don't need him. He's a lone wolf of the Forever Digital's army. He can be destroyed for all i care. NOW GO!" He teleported everyone out except for him and Lilith. "Now...i think a honeymoon is needed." he said with a grin.

((You do realize that makes no sense right? Halving his power if he Reverse DNA Digivolved into 2 Megas, yes, but halving his power just because he has the option of a swordfight or a gunfight? Really? OK how about 2 Megas but no Slide Evolving between the two?))

Strabimon Beast Spirit Evolved into KendoGarurumon and flipped his blade wings outwards, lessening the impact of the blows. "You're weak." He told Omnimon "Your emotions control you, you're nothing but a pale imitation of Susanoomon's power, a pathetic shadow."

"Pyro Dragons!" EmperorGreymon shouted, stabbing the Ryuugonken into the ground and summoning nine fire dragons, two wrapping around each of Diaboromon's arms and pulling them to the ground with the other five shooting straight for his body.

((Deal))

Omnimon became furious at these words. He remembered though, that he had trained himself to become a calm digimon. Thanks to the way of Digital Peace. He took a deep breath then let go of it. "I will not be swayed by your words. Come to training tomorow if you dare." He turned his back on KendoGarurumon and walked off.

Stealer couldn't give up now. He wasn't weak, but he didn't think he was stronger than EmperorGreymon. He shot a Web Wrecker at the Pyro Dragons. On contact it exploded. "Grr..I'll get you next time EmperorGreymon, but next time, you will not stand a chance." Stealer released his grip from the other two Pyro Dragons with another Web Wrecker. He jumped off. "Fool...I have to keep who i really am a secreat." End disappeared.

Zeed typed in coordinates into his invisible keyboard. What appeared before Lilith was an ocean. The waves were rolling onto the sand. In the distance was a giant waterfall. Above them was a Blue moon. "Is this to your liking my dear?"

"What? Thank you my lord." Myotim was overjoyed, "This is a wonderful day. I shall prove myself to you. I promise you that." Myotim was about to teleport himself to where Machinedramon's army was when a thought came into his head. "And may I say, Congratulations." He left before his master could say anothe word to him.

Nail felt something in the wind and smelt something in the air. That feeling he had before that feeling of darkness. Then he realised They're in danger. I need to get them moving fast.

"Okay everyone, that danger I told you about. Is coming this way and fast. I need you all to run in that direction." He pointed towards the hills and looked around for any digimon able to fly. He noticed a Kabuterimon. Giving DemiVeemon to a random digimon before they all started to run he jogged over to the large blue insect.

"Excuse me."

"Yes?"

"I know this may seem dangerous, but I need you to fly up and watch everyone. I would do it, but my wings aren't very powerful." He breathed a pained sigh, "Also can you look for any of the Army of Zeed digimon if they come this way?"

"yes. I will do this." The Kabuterimon didn't seem too bright and that made Nail feel even worse.

Zeed grunted from pleasure. "Wow Lilith, you sure do get around a lot." Blue said jokingly. Red smacked him over the head as he was getting kissed. He sealed his dimension from anyone getting in.

End walked into the cave. "Bertha, where the hell are you!" He came in and hopped onto a ledge. "I was just attacked by an EmperorGreymon. Supposedly on the Forever Digital's side!"

Kiwimon walked up to EmperorGreymon. "Now perhaps we should go to Seiryu city about now." He dashed off. "We just need to get up this steep hill. C'mon!"

Lilith smirked at Red and Blue, and then began to slowly undress herself...

*FOLLOWING SCENE IS DELETED DUE TO SERVER FAILURE. PLEASE CONTACT THE NEAREST HAGURUMON SERVICE LINE FOR REPAIRS.*

Lilith soon got up from the sand, mildly sweating. "Well... how did you... like THAT?" she smirked, while helping a slightly dazed Zeed up again.

"I'm here, I'm here!" a WereGarurumon female snapped. She wore an ammo belt around her scarred chest, and kept her breasts inside a green piece of clothing. She wore camo-styled jeans, and had a red bandana around her head. "Now, what's up, End? An attack, huh? Well, why don't just blast 'em away?"

Zeed smiled at her. "That...was pretty..nice." Blue said with an embarrassed look. Red spoke confidently, "Basically, i can pleasure your body in anyway i want. I'm basically all powerful." he smirked. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. "You're the best Lilith." Blue said with a smile, still blushing. Red nodded. "And i will always love you."

-----------------

End shot a glance at her. "Because i don't want to reveal us or our organization that's why. If someone finds out who i really am, and happens to report it to Zeed, he will come and destroy me. Well...that is if he can." He said with a snicker.

Lilith giggled slightly before kissing Red and Blue. "I know that, you two don't need to struggle over little me..." she smirked. But then she began to wonder. "What if I became pregnant?"

"Whatever..." sighed Bertha. It seemed that she was still too damn shy to reveal her feelings towards End just yet. "And I think you'd whoop his ass! You're FAR stronger than Zeed!"

Zeed, in shock, jerked up. "Uh...it'd be fine. After all, he might be one of the strongest digimon ever to spawn. The all powerful ZeedMillenniummon as it's father and the Demon Lord of Lust as it's mother." He nodded. "I'd be happy." he said with a grin.

----------------

End nodded. "Indeed i am. After all, I'd have to be if i wanted to destroy him." he said with a smirk. "Thanks for the comment." he said sarcastically.

"I don't need your training. I'm already stronger than you." KendoGarurumon said, sprinting off again to his favorite clearing in the woods before dropping down to Strabimon. He sat in a meditative position, closely resembling the Human Spirit of Light, and allowed himself to slide into his own subconscious.

EmperorGreymon dropped down to Flamon and smiled at Kiwimon "I did it." He said happily, then looked at Silence "Sorry about letting him get away though, but if it makes you feel better, you can drink my blood." He held his arm out, palm facing upward, and craned his head to the side, exposing his neck.

"Me too..." Lilith grinned evilly. "Just think about it... we will have a son, or a daughter... and our legacy will live on forever!" she cackled evilly, and smirked at Zeed. "Ooooh, the beautifully evil thoughts..."

"Fine, I got some grub for you if you're hungry." Bertha said, as she rushed off and returned with a plate of Digi-Ribs and Steak. "My specialty! I know you'll like it!"

Zeed nodded his heads. "Indeed. I wonder what'd it become." He grinned. "But we have time before that happens." Red said. "Lots of time." Blue butted in. Red kissed her passionately while Blue started kissing her neck, occasionaly biting it.

----------------

Diaboromon licked his lips. He flung out his arm to grab the plate. "Mmmmm, your world famous BBQ sauce will never cease to suprise me." He gobbled it down a couple of minutes later. He rubbed his stomach which is naturally thin, but at this moment it was rounded. Indicating End was stuffed. "Thank you Bertha." he said with a burp.

"Well, that was disturbing." Light said with a vaguely horrified look on his face. He was floating in mid air, childish body held up by his eight unmoving forewings above the sands near Zeed and Lilithmon. He blinked when he noticed her ring and the engraving. "The symbol of Envy? Why, in the seven holiest of hells, did you give her a ring with ENVY on it? And then bring her to the beach? Are you going fishing for Leviamon or something?" he said with a smirk.

"I'm only glad I didn't come earlier. As a Demon Lord, I've seen some pretty messed up crap, but that would rank pretty high on the list." he said sagely. He reached into his toga and pulled out a stack of papers.

"Here's what I came to give you, by the way. I went around the Holy and Demonic armies and took inventory. No, no need to thank me. Either look it over yourself or have your brother do it, but I'd adise you take heed of the requests they make." he said in a somewhat nonchalant voice, holding out the papers for Lilith to take, partially because Zeed usually lacked hands and partially because he preferred to work through a fellow fallen Angel than with Zeed personally.

-

Zeta walked in gracefully and silently. He glanced at End. "Did the mission go well." he inquired, one shade away from a monotone.

Archived