_~_It's A Digimon's World_~_ (Digimon RP). [Pg-16/ Started/ Accepting Via Pm]

Mr. Hyde

Silence shook her head as a rapier retracted in her right sleeve. Slight rustlings were heard as a small note was pulled from it and handed to the goliathan BurningGreymon. Silence went over the note in her head. 'Yes, I have been accepted into this order, but even so, I will disregard orders if it means helping out a comrade. Remember, there is no I in the word team' she remembered, then grimaced at the rest of the note. 'PS, I am perfectly aware of giving you a pre-prepared note is redundant when I could simply say it, but it reduces my need to talk and thus reduces the effect of the fascination, so don't bother pointing that out' she added.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Goliathan?))

"Alright Miss Matty, how about this, instead of protecting the comrade that's equivalent to an Ultimate, you protect the comrade that is a Champion?" BurningGreymon asked "Besides, if all else fails, I'll just unify with my brothers and sister and let EmperorGreymon sort out the situation with his sword, I'm only BurningGreymon to even up the fight" He flashed the killer Digimon a grin "And are you aware that giving someone a pre-prepared note is redundant when you could simply say whatever it is you need to say?"

((Smartass? Dumbass? You decide))

Silence made a horrified shuddering noise as she rubed her temples with the points of the rapiers. There was rustling as another note was removed from the sleeve and given to Burning. 'I'm a vampire, I'm not just doing this for you. I need the blood of digimon (preferably strong digimon) to keep going. I've been controlling my urges around The Forever Digital, but it's fair game when it comes to the Army of Zeed'.

"We have blood?" BurningGreymon asked, visibly stunned. "I thought we just had data or is that what you meant?" He asked again, dodging several of Infermon's attacks "Alright, how about I just knock him out then and let you feed off him after protecting Kiwimon?" He smiled and flung Infermon into a tree "And you can talk around me, there's no way you can fascinate five minds at the exact same time."

Silence sighed again. 'I DON'T LIKE TALKING BECAUSE WITHOUT THE FASCINATION TO AFFECT MY VOICE, I JUST TALK LIKE I'M ANGRILY SHOUTING ALL THE TIME' Silence said very loudly. Nearby, many of the nearby windows shattered. 'AND IT'S A DEAL' she added. Silence pouted slightly, she hated talking, because she sounds god-awful when not using the fascination and it is too dangerous to use the fascination when talking.

"Try the fascination then" BurningGreymon muttered, wiping some data from his lip "Huh, so I was right, we don't have blood, or else I'd have a nosebleed right now...Wait a minute... Do I have a nose?!" He asked Silence, ignoring Infermon and getting knocked into a tree as a result, humming 'The Itsy Bitsy Spider' when he stood up, fire spitting out of his Rudri Tarpana.

Strabimon, meanwhile, appeared next to Silence "Does your Fascination work on other Virus types? Like say Darkness incarnate?" He asked the Matadormon.

Nail had been trying to convince the civilians for hours, but they still wouldn't listen. "Look if you don't leave now then the Army of Zeed will destroy both your homes and YOU." He put an extreme emphasis on the last word and let it sink in. "So what are you going to do?" There was hushed voices and whispers going through the crowd, everyone was staring at the large digimon in front of them. Nail was waiting for a reply when someone behind him coughed for attention. Turning, he found out who it was.

Myotim was in what was the next best thing to a library the Army of Zeed had, but it was more akin to a reliquary. Books that were so new they still had a sheen to them, stood next to tomes that would turn to dust should they be touched. But Myotim was searching for something that could give him the advantage should he need it.

Lyet winced when Silence spoke, muttering a little to himself,

"The Fascination is almost preferable...".

He grunted and sat down on a nearby small structure, danging his legs over the edge while he kept an eye on the Infermon. He reclined also, yawning slightly as he took a lazy posture. He'd help kill the Infermon if necessary, but as he saw it, it wasn't necessary. He fought back a yawn and the increasing urge to fall asleep. The morning sun was absolutely beautiful, prime napping weather.

Omnimon looked at the scratches on his Garuru arm and smirked. "Hmph...He's a bit strong for a rookie. Piercing my armor...how can that be?" He looked at Strabimon. He then lifted his Garuru Cannon. "Did i dismiss you yet soldier!" he said as he shot a giant beam from his Garuru Cannon.

The Infermon was knocked back by the fire. "SPIDER SHOOTER!" It released a couple of blasts as it shot back into a tree.

----------------

Zeed sighed at Lilith. "I don't want to send you on a mission right now darling. It's dangerous right now. The only thing i would want you to do is destroy a random encampment of The Forever Digital's army."

There was a flash of light as another burst of energy met Omnimon's Supreme Cannon attack, and, when the resulting smoke cleared, Strabimon was standing there, having maybe, maybe moved an inch during the attack. "I passed your test, I'm dismissed"

"Wildfire Tsunami!" BurningGreymon roared as fire ate up Infermon's attacks and continued on, aiming to roast the spider Digimon.

Light stretched out a little and paused.

"Hey, Anjee?"

The Floramon blinked and glanced over at the twelve-winged angel. "Yes, Light?" she asked, leaning slightly on her side.

Light stared directly upward into the clouded sky. "You should probably get back to the fortress... castle... settlement, whatever they call that bundle of bricks."

The flower digimon blinked. "Oh? Er, why?"

Light paused. "I've got things to do. People to see. This and that. You'd only get in the way." he said with a toothy mile. Anja paused but smiled, dusting herself off. "Okay, I will." she said brightly.

Light nodded and stretched, his eight forewings stretching with him.

-

Lyet raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Sheesh, the rookies are sure pulling out all the stops against one little arachnid." he chuckled a little bit, settling into the crook of the ledge he was reclined against. He gave a long yawn.

Zeed nodded. "I would like that very much." he said with a happy sigh. He nuzzled her with his blue head. That's really all he could do. If he were to kiss her...it'd be a mess.

--------------

Omnimon glared at Strabimon. "Did I...say you were dismissed." he said with an angry tone.

The Infermon started screaming as it was engulfed in the flames. As it lie on the floor, he digivolved into Diaboromon. "See. There's a reason why i'm the best delivery stealer there is. There hasn't been a digimon to escape me yet. I guess Omnimon must have some faith in you..Web Wrecker!" A giant energy blast shot from his chest.

"What, afraid to make a mess?" Lilith giggled slightly before kissing Zeed's blue head. "C'mon! Gimme a good one! I'm not afraid, Zeedy!" she giggled a bit. She really wanted to be kissed by Zeed. She wanted it so bad now... she almost needed it. "C'mon Zeedy, my love. Kiss me!" she giggled as she hovered up to Zeed's red head.

"Nope" The Rookie said without a single emotion "I said I was dismissed."

BurningGreymon leaped out of the way of the attack and devolved into Flamon "Unified...Spirit...EVOLUTION!" He shouted, "EmperorGreymon." The Zeta Hybrid then drew his sword from his back and leveled it at Diaboromon "Dragonfire Crossbow!" He roared, the entire blade of his sword becoming engulfed in fire, that immediately shot at the devil Digimon.

Diaboromon jumped out of the way. "Haha...pathetic. Although you do seem quite strong for a child." He bowed and spoke, "My name is...well my codename is Stealer. Pleased to destroy you!"

((App for Stealer added.))

Omnimon appeared before Strabimon. "Listen you arrogant punk, Digimon like you who think you are high and mighty always get destroyed first!" He picked Strabimon up with his WarGreymon hand. "Now, you are dismissed when i say you are dismissed. Got it!"

----------------

Zeed sighed. "Alright sweetheart.." He kissed Lilith on the lips with careful aim. His blue head giggled.

Oh, yes. How she had longed for this. His big, slightly powerful lips kissing her own, and part of her body as well. It all just felt so great. Her body was actually being caressed by his lips, and so she returned the kiss as good as she could, kissing his bottom lip while rubbing her hands along the upper one, and then switching for awhile. It all felt so good. After they broke their kiss, she was giggling and all slobbered in saliva. "That felt so great!" she giggled.

A PrinceMamemon stood next to the podium that Nail stood on. "Yes?" The Cyberdramon asked.

"I am the leader of this town. Who are you?" PrinceMamemon asked him in a snotty tone.

"I am a member of the Forever Digital. And I have discovered that your town is in danger from being the next conquest." Nail explained to the digimon who was half his size. PrinceMamemon tapped Nail on the chest with his staff.

"How do we know you are who you say you are? Hmmm?" The annoying digimon pushed Nail off of the podium, "In fact how do we know you're here to help us at all?" Nail growled at the pushy Prince. "See! See! He is a vicious and destructive digimon! He isn't here to help us at all!" There was a cheer from the crowd. Nail couldn't believe his ears.

"No I am here to help. Believe me!" The tall digimon told the swarming digimon, but they didn't and he was almost overcome. He placed his hand on the hilt of the sword Omni had given him.

No I can't use that, not against civilians. Nail was just about to loosen his grip when PrinceMamemon shouted to the gathered digimon.

"GET HIM!" Cyberdramon pulled the blade out and hit a flying digimon with the flat side.

"No I don't want to hurt you." More digimon jumped at him. "Ok thats it. DataBurn Strike!" Nail swung the blade and a ring of fire engulfed him and PrinceMamemon. Neither were harmed but no other digimon could get into their small arena.

"Call off your people!" Nail ordered the yellow digimon.

"Why so you can destroy them without a fight? Purple Rain!" PrinceMamemon shot fireworks from his hands at the Forever Digital member. Nail expertly blocked the attack with the blade.

"I do not wish to hurt you, but so be it. Eraser Claw!" Nail jumped forward arm outstretched towards his opponent. The attack connected and destroyed the strange digimon. But instead of being pulled into data he dissapeared in a cloud of blackness.

"What in the name of...?" Nail whispered to himself, "OKAY EVERYONE OUT OF THIS VILLAGE NOW!" This time everyone complied. He watched the dark cloud float away until it was nothing, then took his place at the head of the group.

Far away Myotim felt an Alpha minion be destroyed. The Alpha Minions were an old experiment of Myotim's, but ZeedMilleniummon had dismissed them telling him "They would be no use against 'true power'". He been right.

Strabimon showed no emotion at all "You're thinking of the arrogant punks that have egos greater than their worth. Those punks like my brother. I am nothing like my brother. I know exactly how strong I am, and my attitude reflects that. Your Garuru Cannon represents my ancestor's power as weakened by the ages. I, on the other hand, have access to that power in it's purest form, in addition to the raw power of 4 other Ancient Warriors. Try me."

((Is it OK if Strabimon adds AncientGarurumon as a Mega and keeps MagnaGarurumon?))

((As long as you don't make him overpowered. Would you also accept halving his power since he'll have 2 Megas. If not, that's fine. He will aquire it when i say though. Is that also okay?))

Omnimon became furious. He threw Strabimon into the Command Center throwing him straight through three walls. He walked up to him. "You may be strong. But you are not as strong as me. You'll never be stronger than me. So you will listen to me. If you don't comply, the consequences will be dire!"

Stealer threw his arms towards EmperorGreymon. "CABLE CRUSHER!" One of his arms was thrown towards EmperorGreymon while the other was shot at Kiwimon.

--------------

Zeed sighed a happy sigh. "I was about to say the same thing." He swiped his hand over her clearing her of his saliva. "Sorry about that..." the blue head said.

His blue head blushed. But Zeed's red head smirked. "Of course i remember. But it's kind of embarrassing getting you drenched in Saliva." He hugged her tightly with his red arm. "I could shrink down to your size if need be." the blue head said with a giggle. The red head then looked at her. He sighed. "Do you want to go on a mission dear?"

Zeed nodded. "As you wish." He shrank his data to a foot taller than Lilith. "That's better." the red head said. "I've at least got to be a little taller." he said with a smirk. "Now where were we?" the blue head said with a smile. He grabbed her hips and started swaying from side to side. "You know...I'm soon to be the ruler of this world but..i don't seem evil around you." the red head said with a smile.

Archived