[DISC]Infernity Destroyer

One of the best Infernity monsters. The strongest non-Synchro Infernity, easily Synchros with Infernity Beetle for Infernity Death (Doom) Dragon. The damage can really hurt the opponent, especially with all the other Infernity Support. Excellent target for Zero-Max, usually the best thing to toss using Infernity Gun, and none of the Infernity revival has conditions on level, so this thing fits right in.

My favorite of the Infernities and the one that made me consider Infernities as being fun even before TSHD's support, so I pray it gets released in TCG soon.

The art looks awesome IMO :D

Damage effect is good and if you play it right' date=' opponent loses after you kill 5 monsters [b']and that's assuming you never deal Battle Damage[/b].

(If this comes out in TSHD, they'll probably make it SCR)

That's what they're good at, art.

I like the burn effect for being severe. Great OHED target, great with Infernity DD.

just wait, there will be more infernity monsters coming I bet after shining darkness.

this one is a good beatstick, great card to search for and sac archfiend to, then re-summon archfiend with necromancer.

as a matter of fact, necromancer is one card I want in 10's , that thing is great, and it confuses noobs to no end.

" I summon D-hero defender in defense mode."

"you can't do that, you set for defense mode, now, my turn? good, now I summon infernity necromancer in defense mode."

" I thought you said you can't do that!?!"

"this monster can only be summoned in defense mode, read it's effect."

"......What, that's not fair!"

"and now I have no hand, so I activate it's effect to summon infernity destroyer from my graveyard."

"ok what the hell?"

Well, of course Destroyer should only be run in Infernity or some burn varient. In Infernity, it's an amazing card.

2300 is considered "weak as hell" these days? What happened to the average to be considered "good" being 2400? Just 100 less and those points don't make it worthless. Like most Infernity cards, it's not splashable, but the Infernity theme is actually better than most themes that get made, but never get worthwhile support for.

Archived