[DISC]Darklord Asmodeus (or Fallen Angel)[/disc]

400px-FallenAngelAsmodeusVJMP-JP-UR.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck or Graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Asmo Token" (Fairy-Type/DARK/Level 5/ATK 1800/DEF 1300) and 1 "Deus Token" (Fairy-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1200/DEF 1200). An "Asmo Token" cannot be destroyed by card effects. A "Deus Token" cannot be destroyed by battle.

-----------------

Discuss this and the entire Fallen Angel archetype.

Go

Its a walking Foolish Burial for fairys. Nice.

And I lol@How the effect of it literaly splits the card in half.

......And why the heck is this card un-able to be revived from the Graveyard? Wasnt that part of the archtype in the first place?

Reeally now....

Becuase it would be Broken (Because of the abusion) Of course....

Imagine people do you really want a walking allurable and tradeinable Foolish that is either a 3k monster or and Dandylion on drugs be abused by Graveyard summon like DArk creator, Call of the haunted,, athena, superbia...ETC...Nope....that would be BAD (for the game)...so they kinda balanced it there....althought it could be simply a nomi...IDK...

BTW if the token effect work like I think this card can be part of an OTK...

Oh did anyone remember that this is a graveyard fueler for Krystiya? >.>

I remembered.

......And why the heck is this card un-able to be revived from the Graveyard? Wasnt that part of the archtype in the first place?

Reeally now....

It was.

But I'm not sure why Konami made it like this (only Special Summon-able from hand)

Anyway, what about the effect that activates when he gets destroyed?

Prefer Superbia or whatever...

Me too.

Or Desire.

Desire can't be SS'ed at all.

This is a good card, but the first restriction is stupid. If you're actually willing to devote the resources to actually try, you deserve your cards. Or a slap in the face, I'm not sure which. But either way, good card.

Archived