Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie RP: Reign of Paradox [Advanced][PG-16][Started][Accepting via PM]

Guest TheFinalFan

"Oh, don't worry. I think your deck is just fine."

Itsu chuckled at Kaiba's naivety.

"Yes, I can read your every thought, and, unlike your friend Yugi, who deals with the supernatural and therefore has some mental fortitude, you don't stand a ghost of a chance against my Psychic abilities!"

"I don't need to use your own eyes to look at your hand, like Maximillion Pegasus does. Instead, I can simply delve into your mind and listen to your own thoughts."

Itsu turned to the door.

"But I'll be fair. I will meet you on this building's helicopter pad whenever you feel comfortable. You can leave whenever you like, you know. I won't force you to duel me."

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merciful Idiot

Rio walked around, obviously not knowing where he was. He looked up, seeing a huge place with the letters KC on it. He wondered what they stood for, but shrugged it off. He then noticed there was nobody around, no sign of life anywhere. Rio then walked inside the building. Inside was a huge room with a desk, probably where the reception was supposed to be. On the reception table was a list, only that it listed '1. Seto Kaiba', and nothing else.

He wondered who Seto Kaiba was before finally realizing that his own name ended with Kaiba. He was confused for a moment, and he's confused all the time. He walked around the reception table for no real reason. There were lifts that still worked, but he had no idea what lifts were. He could remember teleportals, these things that teleport you to another teleportal, but their construction will not be for another hundred years. Still, he went inside the lift and sat down, obviously not knowing what to do and what he's inside of and how to work this 'lift' thing.

((30 minutes later...))

Kaiba, now armed with his Duel Disk and a deck that couldn't fail, stood in front of Itsu.

"So, Miss Solace, what exactly do you want to propose to me? Since you are from the future, are you trying to prevent something from occurring? Or possibly causing an event to happen?"

Guest TheFinalFan

Itsu chuckled.

"A little bit of both, actually. You see, I may be from the future, but not YOUR future. I'm from another future, kind of like the future Ebenezer Scrooge sees in A Christmas Carol: a future that is simply a possibility. An alternate reality, in other words."

"I belong to a group that wants to tear down the walls of the multiverse and unite the universe under one banner."

"I believe that you belong underneath that banner."

"Of course, if you can defeat me, I will let you in."

"Fine, then." Seto replied. "I don't care if you have 3 Blue-Eyes! I can still run you into the ground!"

Kaiba activated his Duel Disk, but Itsu simply caused a pair of sunglasses to appear on her face as the bulge on her right arm glowed.

Itsu: 4000 LP

Kaiba: 4000 LP

((It's late. Y-Tak and I are going to bed.))

Guest Merciful Idiot

Rio suddenly woke up, now realizing that the door to the lift was shut. He began banging on the walls, trying to get out and then accidentally hit the ROOF button while banging. The lift then began going up, quite slowly, because of an unknown cause, probably it broke down and the maintenance disappeared while fixing it. Rio sat down and felt a kind of headache, he could feel himself going up, and simply waited. He was very unfamiliar with low-tech machinery, since they didn't exist anymore in his time, and he couldn't remember any experiences of his own time. He could remember every word, every object, everything he has possibly studied, but not any experiences. He was puzzled.

Guest Merciful Idiot

"Elevator?" Rio was confused. "What's an elevator?" He then just realized this person came out of nowhere. "And who are you? How did you get here? And where am I?"

"I dont think he will try to Double-Cross us. Erase us and our Timelines Freeze. And he Got us from our Timelines since they were Vital for his "Convengence Point"...Whatever that meens..." Kana Expresses. The burning cards kept the 3 warm as the cold started to seep into the abadoned factory. Kana desisdes then to remove his Blood soked bandage; Revealing the Scraed and muterlated eye. All caused by Events in his past. It was also were his Dark duel spirit had a chance to materialise within the material worlds. Soon behind him a dark shadow shaped a spiky human asended along the metal walls. When it was as it peak of formation; Two cursid eyes appered. That was Xon Trion; Kana's Dark duel spirit.

"There was little truibute Kana; Whats happeing to the Dark Duel engery?" Xon asked to kana. He turned around and Rubbed his Synises before replying.

"The duelists in this dimention are weak...All the ones we're after for are in C3, And trying to duel them now is Suside..." Kana looked tired. Geting up he replaces the bandage back; leting Xon return to his mind.

"Now; does anyone know what our Sleeping arangements are?" he asks; Sighing and yauning at the same time.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Protheus, getting bored, got up and walked away. He stared at the endless-tears Judai as he walked away. That girl is such a pain...And so is everyone else here.....

-----

"I'm not interested in sleep-over parties. Especially with such a bunch, see you later." said Yami Bakura as he walked outside. The next minute, he suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Meanwhile, Crystal had left the C3 meeting, having just recieved a call from her agent. To her, time was valuable money, and considering how she had a press release to get to as she was fronting a new program, she had swiftly walked out of the C3 meeting, regardless of any reactions to this. If they didn't like it, tough, she had to get going. As she did so, she found herself tapping in AJ's number, but she had no response.

"Come on darling," she found herself muttering desperately; it had been a while since she had contacted AJ, and she had no idea whether he was safe from Paradox or not. She was so absorbed into this she ran into Protheus by accident. "Oh, I'm so sorry." Then she stopped as she saw him. "Weren't you the boy who upset that poor girl?"

------------------

Queen Consort Ma was bored out of her mind. If this had been the Tang Dynasty, she would probably be snuggling close to the Emperor by now, desperately trying to get pregnant so she could bag the title of Empress, and unleash her terror over the other Queen Consorts. But instead, she just had to be hurtled into ... wherever this was ... by that vortex. It was perhaps lucky she had found Paradox, and even luckier he agreed with her in terms of gaining power, and being on top of the world.

Even though it had been a long time since she had been thrown years into the future, she still looked like she was back in the Tang Dynasty. She had not changed her dress at all, or the way she did her hair or applied her make up, or indeed her deck. It had perhaps been fortune that allowed her to stay close to her Nightmare Carcasses. Even as she walked down the streets, she could hear them groaning underground, desperate to unleash their zombie terror upon anyone who dared to challenge her to a duel.

But until then, they would wait. And they were growing impatient.

Guest Merciful Idiot

"Boy? BOY?????" Protheus managed to calm himself down. "For your info, I happen to have existed since Egyptian times. In other words, I'm older than you can could count with your memory. And the girl was annoying, she upset herself, I didn't." He then walked away.

"Oh," said Crystal. "I'm sorry, you just don't look it, that's all." She paused, and then added, "But you know, that girl must have only been about 17. I was a teenager myself ages ago as well, you know, and I happened to have gone to the same school as her, though that was twenty years ago." She didn't know why she was so eager to get talking to Prothesus, but something about him struck her. "I've got kids there as well - two of them, actually, they're twins - and they're at Duel Academy at the moment. So, what's your name, if you don't mind me asking?"

Time would have been pressing for Crystal, but she noticed DJ was listening to them, and since she did have about 20 minutes to spare before she really had to get moving, she turned to DJ. "Hello, I notice you were listening." She gave a friendly smile; just one glance told her DJ was older than anyone there, though Crystal was sure she still exceeded his age by at least ten years. "I'm Crystal Maxwell, you may have seen me on the TV either duelling or fronting a program." She held her hand out.

Mez had shifted to somewhere in front of a building. It looked special for some reason. There was no sign, and Mez started walking toward the door when someone came out.

The mysterious stranger said, "Hello Mez, I am with Paradox. And inside this building is one of three things you despretly desire."

Mez said, "I challenge you for the right of entry."

??? said, "I was told to accept, but I was told to make sure you would lose or else."

Mez drew 6 cards. He summoned DNA and played two cards face down.

Guest TheFinalFan

((Ace and I are back.))

"I draw!" Itsu declared.

"I play Trade-In, allowing me to discard a LV8 monster to my Graveyard, in this case, Felgrand Dragon, to draw 2 cards."

Itsu pantomimed the action of drawing 2 cards and discarding a card.

"I now Summon Decoy Dragon in Attack Mode!"

A tiny, cute-looking dragon appeared on Itsu's side of the field. (300 ATK)

"I Set a face-down card, then I end my turn!"

Itsu: 4000 LP

Hand: 4

Monsters: Decoy Dragon (300 ATK)

Spells/Traps: 1 FD

Graveyard: Felgrand Dragon, Trade-In

"Will do." Leif said with a smirk as he drew his next card. [L=5]

"First things first...I summon... Reaper's Ambassador - The Boatman of Spirits!" he said with a flourish, placing the card on the disk. There was a loud moan as mist filled the card zone, a strange shape rising up from it. What appeared to be the cloak of a reaper, filled with bright mist and nothing else, rose silently on that Monster Zone. There was a brief moment before a glowing Scythe made of light appeared from nowhere, held in the Boatman's invisible arms (1500/1600). [L=4]

"Now... I'll activate my Boatman's ability. I can do this twice per turn you see...I draw a card, and if its a Reaper, I discard it and gain 500 life points. If it isn't, I discard it and lose 1000. Keeping in mind you helped me take a look at my last five cards..." he muttered.

He picked the card from his deck, before flipping it around. "Reaper Adegos." he said simply before discarding it. Mist surrounded him and he sighed a little. (L= 1500)

He drew another card and smirked. "Reaper Horizon. Horizon works a little differently from other Reapers... see, if he's revealed to me like this, I can discard him, and instead pick up three more cards to fulfill his space."

He discarded Horizon, and picked up three more cards. He looked at them for a moment. "Ruling states that if I use Horizon with Boatman's effect, then I only get to discard 1 of them and get the effect from that. I discard Reaper Deya from my hand." he said simply, doing so and placing the two-card surplus back onto his deck. Once again, mist curled around him (L = 2000).

"Next." he stated. "I summon Reaper Zakra from my hand." he placed the card on the glowing space, as a pillar of fire erupted, shaping into the form of a red cloak witha distinctive crimson Oni Mask. Two sickles flashed in the fire, and Zakra cackled with delight (1100/900). [L=3]

"Now, I get to Special Summon The Grim Face of Death from my hand... in defense mode." he said simply, placing the card.[L=2]

There was a rumble, and from the monster Zone next to Zakra, a horrific beast leapt from the earth. It wore a tattered and torn robe, and had what would have been human proportions, yet decayed and diseased. It wore a badly splintered and chipped wooden mask upon its face, and gave a howl. (0/100)

"...And now I'll use Grim's ability to special summon a Reaper from my Grave to the field to bring back Reaper Deya. You recall me discarding her, right?"

Deya appeared from a tornado exploded from the earth, a teal-robed Reaper holding two sickles enveloped by the winds with a horned green mask.

"Deya herself has an intresting effect. Once per turn, I can reduce one monster's attack score to 0, in exchange for giving them invulnerability for the turn. Hit Blue Eyes, girl."

Deya nodded, and waved both of her sickles as a tornado encircled Sin Blue Eyes, quickly reducing his attack stat (0/2500).

"I'll drop these last two cards as face-downs, and battle phase time." he said as he placed two more cards face-down. [L=0]

Monsters- 4

Spells/Traps- 2

Lifepoints- 2000

[spoiler=Cards used]

Reaper's Ambassador - the Boatman of Spirits

Level 3; Light

[Zombie/Effect]

While this card is face-up on the field, no monster with 'Reaper' in its name may be destroyed in battle. During your Main Phase, you may pick up (not draw) the top card of your deck; if the card you draw has "Reaper" in its name, discard it and increase your LP by 500. If it does not, discard it and inflict 1000 points of direct damage to yourself. You may activate this effect twice per turn.

Atk/1500 Def/600

Reaper Adegos

Level 4; Water

[Zombie/Effect]

This card cannot be offered as a tribute for a tribute summon. This card cannot destroy other monsters in battle.

While this card is face-up on the field, monsters with 'Reaper' in their names are not affected by opponent's Card Effects. Place this card on top of your deck during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.

Atk/1300 Def/800

Reaper Horizon

Level 5; Light

[Zombie/Effect/Tuner]

This card cannot be offered as a tribute for a tribute summon. This card cannot destroy other monsters in battle.

If this card is in your hand, you may place it on top of your Deck. If this card is revealed to you while it is in your Deck, due to another card's effect, you may send this card to the Graveyard and look at three more cards from the top of your Deck, as per that card's effect, if possible. Place this card on top of your Deck deck during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.

Atk/0 Def/0

Reaper Zakra

Level 4; Fire

[Zombie/Effect]

This card cannot be offered as a tribute for a tribute summon. This card cannot destroy other monsters in battle. If this card inflicts battle damage to the opponent's life points, your opponent cannot enter the Battle Phase next turn. Place this card on top of your deck during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.

Atk/1100 Def/900

Reaper Deya

Level 4; Wind

[Zombie/Spirit]

Once per turn, you may select one attack-position monster on the field and reduce its Atk to 0. The monster selected as the target for this effect cannot be destroyed in battle this turn. Place this card on top of your deck during the End Phase of the turn that it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.

Atk/700 Def/1700

The Grim Face of Death

Level 1; Earth

[Zombie/Effect]

If you have a face-up monster with 'Reaper' in the name, you may special summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. During your main phase, you may select a face-up monster with 'Reaper' in the name, and place it on top of your deck. Once per turn, you may special summon a 'Reaper' monster from your Graveyard to the field.

Atk/0 Def/100

Crystal smiled. "Nice to meet you DJ. You're currently in the C3 resistance meeting." She paused as she withdrew her hand, observing DJ as she did so. "So, how come you decided to join the C3?" She waited for his answer; she had a feeling everyone had their own reasons for joining the resistance. She herself had one as well, though she wasn't telling just yet; she would wait to see what DJ had to say.

"My turn." Kaiba replied.

Hmm...I've never seen those cards before. Judging by the fact that she Special Summoned a 300 ATK monster, it probably has some sort of effect.

"I Summon X-Head Cannon in Attack Mode!"

A large, blue mech with 2 cannons on its shoulders appeared. (1800 ATK)

"I now play Frontline Base, allowing me to Special Summon a LV4 Union Monster from my hand, and I Summon Z-Metal Tank in Attack Mode!"

A small, yellow turtle, like robot appeared next to X-Head Cannon.

"I now activate Z-Metal Tank's effect, equipping it to X-Head Cannon to give my Cannon 600 ATK!"

X-Head Cannon moved to position it's spherical base below a crater-like slot on Z-Metal Tank's top, then lowered itself onto the tank as Z-Metal Tank popped out 2 laser cannons. (1800 ATK -> 2400 ATK)

"Now, X-Head Cannon, attack!"

"Pfft, so I know a few tricks with the computers and I have the ability to create access into the Kaiba Corp Database which has many secrets in there with almost limitless control over the world's missles. That still gives you no right to just shove me inside your circuits into this dark place, how much space is in here anyways?" Noah asked all these questions while inside VX's brain and began observing the sides of the room.

"You pathetic Earthlings and your feelings and your third dimensions, in the Moon we possess five" There was a pause in Lumis' words in Umbra said "Thousand". "Yes we possess five thousand dimensions on the Moon, in a matter of act I feel up to visiting it or a bit, you want to come with Master Melvin?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't know where he is," Crystal apologized. "I've never been involved in all this Signer stuff, I've never even met." She knew she was disappointing DJ, but she couldn't help it. "Erm, do you want to get out of here? It's a bit pointless for us to be here when we don't even get what's going on." She quickly checked her phone, and saw she still had enough time to linger, before she really had to dash for the press release.

Archived