Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie RP: Reign of Paradox [Advanced][PG-16][Started][Accepting via PM]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Itsu, now on the roof, was confused by DJ's statement.

She didn't remember seeing him before, and now, this person whom she never recalled meeting knew her name.

"Who are you?"

She then saw Damian, and her chest started to burn.

"Aaaugh!"

She clutched her chest as her heart beat at an insane rate.

Why? Why...does it...hurt? she accidentally thought out loud. Not enough for anyone without Psychic training to hear, but Damian heard it.

"All right! my turn! Draw!" shouted Jaden as he drew his first hand and card. He smirked and threw cards like there was no tomorrow. "I activate Polymerization! I fsuse my Elemental heroes Avian and Burstinatrix to summon elemental hero Flame Wingman! Next I summon my--" just as he was about to summon a monster, his eyes suddenly changed Green and Brown.

"I'll summon Evil Hero Infernal Gainer! Now I set 3 cards and end my turn!"

H: 0 M: 2 S/T: 3

Damian drew his first card, in his mind. He raised hsi arm and began to start his turn, but suddenly stopped.

"Damian? What's the matter? Virus?" Jaden joked, but he looked serious. Damian turned his head towards Itsu

"...Itsu...? What the...?!" he wanted to run over, but if he did, he would be leaving Jaden on his own. Nothing, even Itsu, was more important than a card game to retrieve information.

OOC: Hope this is ok; Its just i want to stay constenly involved.

As Kana just questoned Zane about sleeping Arangements; His PDA Started to Vibrate, Quite loudly. He desides to take it out and check the Message out; Since it may be inportant. It was; See weeks Before Todays C3 Meeting, Someone in paradoxs Arm bugged the Cronos-Mapulatiors to send a Message to anyone when a portal was opened by C3. And even if thye had a Cronos-Mapulatior can Forsefuly enter to the destination.

"C3-Based Time Mapulation detected; Location: KAIBACORP BUILDING, DOMINO CITY, NOVEMBER 14, 2007, PRIME REALITY" It read Along with Two buttons stating "Trace" and "Mapulate".

"C3'S On the Move!" Kana shouts; pressing the Mapulate button. About 10 seconds later a Rift opened. But this rift was mapulated and so C3 Has Unknown to Kana had been Alerted. Without thinking he jumps in and starts to go though time. The rift stays incase the others wanted to join him.

Itsu ignored DJ's protests, and moved next to Micheal and across from Jaden and Damian.

She punched a few buttons on her Duel Projector, and Damian's Duel Projector started wailing about drawing a card out of his turn.

"I'm joining this little duel so I can find out why looking at you makes my heart seem like it's about to explode!" Itsu delcared as the HUD-glasses formed over her eyes.

Micheal: 4000 LP

Itsu: 4000 LP

"Now, I'll draw and I'll set a face-down monster and two face-down cards, then I'll end my turn."

Itsu: 4000 LP

Hand: 3

Monsters: 1 FD

Spells/Traps: 2 FD

Graveyard: 0

Damian was wondering the same questions as James.

"Itsu...Why are you with that creep! And why don't you remember your own husband! Argh...Fine. Since I've already drawn.." he raised his arm and a creature appeared from it. "I summon my psychic cmmander! Next I will set 2 face down cards and end my turn!"

H: 3 M: 1 S/T: 2

Michael drew his card.

"Glad you arrived, Itsu. Though I think I could handle them myself! I begin by activating Double Summon! I use it to summon my Infernity Guardian and Infernity Dwarf! Next I will set 2 cards, and then I will set 3 cards! Now there's nothing in my hand, so I can use the effects! get prepared! Infernity Guardian is saving my monsters from being destroyed! Unfortunately my first hand wasn't that good, but hey, you'll be in trouble soon. I end."

Michael got an uneasy feeling. Was Itsu giving him "Evils" fro his lame move?

Suddenly a small UFO-style spaceship had appeared nearby the gathering duelists. Out emerged one short and bald individual wearing a white mask and a extremely tall one with blue hair donning a black one. "Ahh, since our master had escaped our grasps once again we have to accompany you Miss Solace, as he is planning to do things that are very unreasonable to you that is punishable by death in the Lunar Quadrant." "So we decided to go over here and take care of some of these C3 scum" the tall man replied.

*Mooninite transformation scene*

"I suppose that you are worthy of being witness to our most powerful attack" Lumis said smiling as he and Umbra multiplied by two and came together to make a larger cannon. "You take the Quad Laser, square it, and you get the Quad Glacier!" Then a larger orange block of energy slowly approached the C3 members.

Itsu simply used telekinesis to lift up Luma and Umbris and move them to where the Quad Laser blast was about to be.

Yusei looked at both Kaiba and Melvin, unsure as to what was about to happen.

Meanwhile, a junior member of C3 ran up to Sarin.

"We're detecting more emergances near where Yusei and his team are, sir! We even have visual confirmation that Itsu Solace and Melvin Ishtar are present!"

Sarin reviewed over the datapad the attendant had, then grimaced.

"F**k!"

Jaden watched the twosome vanish. "Well ,at least they're gone..." He drew. "I activate Pot of Greed! I draw 2 more cards! Ha!" The two new cards were practically flying into his hand. "I will now activate Dark Fusion! I fuse my Flame Wingman with the Sparkman in my hand to summon Evil Hero Shining Dark Wingman!"

Evil Hero Shining Dark Wingman

DARK / level 8 / Fiend/ fusion / effect

"Elemental hero Flame Wingman" + "Elemental hero Sparkman"

This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Dark Fusion". When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends i to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.

Through the shadow of jaden, the horrific monster flew up to the sky, and then descended. "Now, Shining Dark Wingman! Attack Itsu's face-down!"

OOC: Whos at Kaibacorp? Im confused since of everyone posting so quickly.

Soon a Rip in Time and Space Appeared at the Kaibacorp Building were Everyone was. Kana was Thrown out of it and Landed; Going into a Barrow Roll before Geting up. Brushing his Clothing before Looking around.

"Heh; So...Whos the people Responsable for Messing with Paradox's Army?" Kana Questons; Lifting his Duel disk and the red trimed blades Start to glow; Showing the disk was active.

CArly looked up at the large building. KaibaCorp. She wondered what was so speecial about it...But it was important. So she strolled around it, bored. Shewondered if she should go inside or stay outside. Maybe some cataclysmic earthquake would destroy it. Hmmm... Carly would go inside. But what would she do in there?

Melvin was irritated at Kana's arrival.

"Kana, we already have plenty of people here! Itsu and Michael are dueling Damian and Jaden, and Seto's about to duel Yusei! We also have the Mooninites to take care of DJ and Crystal, and Carly's on her way as backup!"

Seto activated his new Duel Projector, causing a scouter-like eyepiece to form over his left eye.

"So, Yusei. You ready to duel?"

ooc: Damian is still dueling. He didnt move with you.

IC:

"DJ was watching his grand father starting to duel Yusei. He stared at the sky.; "Any of you game enough to take me on" he yellled. Aggravated he stood waiting for the sight of an opponent. Activating his disk sensing the approach of an enemy thanks to his connection with the spirit world.

((Page hider's back.))

Itsu flipped over her face-down, revealing a small dragon with a big bomb, which it threw at Shining Dark Wingman.

"My Exploder Dragon has now destroyed your Evil Hero, and while I lose 1000 LP, I activate my Dragon's Descent Trap Card, allowing me to Special Summon Golem Dragon in Defense Mode from my hand."

"Anything else?"

((And it's pronounced "EAT-soo".))

OoC: I frogot Damian was dueling. sorry

IC: Mez didn't know what to do. He walked out of the building. He thought he should find out was C3 was or is. Then he remembered the pack of cards. He pulled it out. Only one card was still glowing. And they all fit with his deck type. He saw the one that was glowing and though, this will stop whatever happened in the hole in my memories. He put it in the duel disk. He walked down the street for some sign of C3.

OoC: Edit: I am willing to duel Carly.

((Itsu's turn?))

Yusei activated his Duel Disk while Melvin watched from nearby.

"You know, I've always wanted to duel a legendary duelist like you..." Yusei grinned as his deck shuffled. "But never under these circumstances!"

Yusei: 4000 LP

Kaiba: 4000 LP

((No OOC-only posts!))

((And make at least 4 sentences a post, please?))

((I don't want this thread locked.))

Archived