Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie RP: Reign of Paradox [Advanced][PG-16][Started][Accepting via PM]

Guest TheFinalFan

Sarin was a bit disappointed.

"Nevermind, then."

"You are all dismissed until we start to assemble teams."

Yusei placed his hand on DJ's shoulder.

"It's alright. You didn't miss much anyways."

Just as X-Head Cannon and Z-Metal Tank's cannons were about to fire, Itsu flipped up her Trap Card.

"I activate Gift of Dragon's Blood!"

Gift of Dragon's Blood

Trap/Normal

Send 1 Dragon-type monster from your Deck to your Graveyard. Increase your Life Points by half of its original ATK.

"I send Darkblaze Dragon to my Graveyard to gain 600 Life Points!" (Itsu: 4600 LP)

The attack fired, but Decoy Dragon's eyes gleamed, and a pillar of light erupted from the card zone next to Decoy Dragon as the attack disintegrated.

"Now my Decoy's effect activates! If it is selected as an attack target, I can Special Summon a LV7 or higher Dragon from my Graveyard and have the attack target be changed to it, so come on out! Felgrand Dragon!"

A shining, golden dragon appeared next to Decoy Dragon, and Kaiba's united monster started to rotate to attack the newcomer. (2800 ATK)

"Furthermore, my Dragon has a special effect! When it is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, I can select a monster in my Graveyard, and have my Felgrand Dragon have an ATK boost equal to the Level of the selected monster x 200, and I select Darkblaze Dragon, allowing my Felgrand Dragon to gain 1400 ATK!"

Felgrand Dragon was engulfed in a firey glow as its eyes glowed red like embers. (4200 ATK)

X-Head Cannon and Z-Metal Tank fired again,

The attack barely scratched Felgrand Dragon's scales, and Felgrand Dragon retaliated by sending a golden inferno at the united monster, but X-Head Cannon ejected as Z-Metal Tank turned to slag, and Kaiba was hit with the shining flames. (Kaiba: 2200 LP)

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yusei! man am i glad to see you! Whats going one here any new news about the paradox?" DJ said looking at his hero's face. DJ saw he was not mad at all but looked happy to see him. DJ was thinking whether Yusei would pick him. DJ saw jaden and Yugi too. The heroes of other times.

ooc: Is Jaden fused with Yubel in this?

Vicky replied.

"No. I need to check on my favorite whorebiscuit, the lovely Miss Solace. She should've defeated Seto Kaiba by now, and will be bringing him into our ranks."

Melvin whipped out a small remote-control-like device that opened up one of Paradox's black time vortices.

"Ta ta, Steves!"

Kaiba was in shock at how powerful Itsu was.

Damn it! She now has a massive field advantage, and it's still my first turn!

"I end my turn!"

Kaiba: 2200 LP

Hand: 3

Monsters: X-Head Cannon (1800 ATK)

Spells/Traps: Frontline Base

Graveyard: Z-Metal Tank

Guest TheFinalFan

"Ah, not much. But we are seeing some increased activity. In fact-"

Yusei was cut short by alarms suddenly going off.

"ALERT! ALERT! PARADOX-BASED TIME VORTEX DETECTED AT KAIBACORP BUILDING, DOMINO CITY, NOVEMBER 14, 2007, PRIME REALITY!"

Yusei saw Sarin running, and joined him.

"What's going on?" Yusei asked.

"We have a situation!" Sarin replied.

"But out of everyone here who isn't originally C3, only myself, Yugi, and Jaden have the chrono-manipulators!"

"It's a chance we'll have to take! Get to Portal Room B-4!"

"Yes, sir!"

ooc: Is Jaden fused with Yubel in this?

ooc:i believe so because he is in the movie.

IC:James sat back and watch the entire event as it happened. "*sigh* and i thought my past was crazy. Get's worse as time goes by." I still can't believe i let that scum Paradox get away with my Dragunity card... "Don't worry James' date=' we'll help you get it back," said Game, one of James' duel spirits.[/b'] "Thanks Gale." He walked closer to the stage, seeing a croud of people there.

Paradox looked over at Itsu and shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me. They'll all fail in the long run." he said in a stern tone, looking back over at Leif's impressive field presence. He rose his hand up and flicked his fingers, giving off a "Come on." feel to his gesture, prepared for just about anything Leif would throw at him... or was it a bluff?

Guest TheFinalFan

((Itsu's in a different reality right now.))

Yusei turned back around and announced.

"I need a few volunteers to join me in protecting Seto Kaiba! Who's with me?"

Itsu drew her card.

"Now, I'll finish you off by attacking your Cannon with Felgrand Dragon! Lustrous Grandeur!"

Felgrand Dragon's scales shined as it gave off intense light. Kaiba actually had to look away as the glow focused into a baem of light that blasted through X-Head Cannon. (Kaiba: 0 LP)

Itsu walked over to Seto Kaiba and simply said "You're in."

The building still looked like it would collapse soon. Mez knew he had to beat that guy and fast.

??? said, "You can call me Steve. Now I summon Defender the Magical Knight. Attack!"

Mez, "Face down activate. I activate Bad Mutation. Now you get to chose one of its three effects."

The man who calls himself Steve said, "I chose the effect of the battle phase ending. I end my turn."

Hand: 5

Mez said, "I will beat you next turn. I play one face down and summon Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER). All my Micoscopic monsters gain 500 ATK. I activate Photosynthesis. I get two little counters, level 2 each. Now I equip Electron Microscope to my DNA. Now his ATK goes up, but his level also go up. By 1. I Synchro Summon out Plant Cell by using DNA and my two counters. Photosynthesis's other effect is to bring out more tokens when the ones leave the field. I put them in defense mode. Now Plant Cell, attack (ATK-2600)!"

Defender remained on the field and Steve just laughed. The man who called himself Steve's lifepoints dropped to 3000.

Mez didn't know the Defender would survive and ended his turn.

"I might as well," said Crystal, stepping forward. "The press release doesn't necessarily need me." She felt her Dark Magician appear and nod, obviously agreeing with her decision. "But do excuse me, I just need a quick word with my agent." She dialed her agent to confirm her sudden withdrawal. Despite an argument almost happening, Crystal was glad to hear her agent giving in - as usual - and she hung up, before turning back to Yusei and the more immediate problem on hand.

Lumis and Umbra both stared at each other then at their master. "Master, it is punishable by death the unwanting touching of the female on the Moon." "Yeah, we gotta put on a ton of hurt on ya!"

"Mooninites Unite!"

"Lock In!"

At this point, Lumis transformed into a pixelated green abomination and Umbra transformed into a similar purple version. The two Mooninites came together and became linked. "I am sorry Melvin but we have orders to destroy you. Now it is time for the Quad Laser" "Rock and Roll!". Then a increasingly large orange block fired from the Mooninites at their master, slowly approaching him. "The bullet is much to wide, there is no hope or you to defeat it."

((I Really don't know what to do with most characters, so here goes something. Sorry if it interferes with what you're thinking, Y-Tak.))

Arriving from the time fissure at Kaibacorp, a figure riding an advanced-looking bike pedalled straight out and landed on the roof. The figure dismounted and then prepared his duel disk. He spoke in a tone similar to Yugi's.

"Ha...So this is KaibaCorp in the Prime dimension?! Please, I could build a better place with my eyes closed. Now to carry out my mission...er..."

He looked around, realising to his horror he'd forgotten his mission already. His watch suddenly spoke in monotone.

GET CARDS AND / OR DEFEAT IMPORTANT FIGURES.

"Right! I expect they'll be running for me...then let them come." He prepared his dueling deck.

Master Paradox will be pleased...I'll show him just what a loyal teenager can do!

#

Meanwhile, Damian and Jaden looked at each other and quickly began running to catch up with the rest.

"I wonder what's happening to Itsu..." Damian muttered under his breath. "I hope nothing bad will happen to her..."

Steve laughed, "I was told to win, but they said, if not, just try to stall. The building will come down and then you won't be able to protect yourself. HAHAHA! I draw. Defender's ability is that he gives up a spell counter to keep himself alive. I activate Spell Power Grasp. Now he gets another spell counter. I switch him to defense mode and... end my turn."

Mez drew a card. Hand-2. "I summon out DNA. And with it I can special summon Chromosome A (DNA). It is a union monster that adds 500 ATK and DEF. Next I synchro summon with DNA, the level 1 token, and Plant Cell, to summon Cell Creature. Next I'll use it's effect to-"

A big piece of the build shot out and crushed the man who called himself Steve. It smashed the Duel Disk and the duel ended. Mez ran over to help the man who called himself Steve out. Cell Creature, his duel spirit help. When they finally got the piece of the building off Steve asked, "Why?"

Mez said, "I didn't want you to die under there." The man who called himself Steve became unconscious. Mez looked said, but picked himself up and started to walk inside.

Mez realized why the man who called himself Steve delayed him. The more time the passed the more likely it was that he would shift. He ran throughout the building, searching and searching. The building was coming down. He could feel that he would shift soon. He reached a room and saw a package of cards. And they were glowing. He ran over and grabbed them. He took a step and the ceiling fell down. Shift.

Guest TheFinalFan

Itsu went over and picked up Seto's arm, and her nannies started to convert it into something similar to Itsu's own color scheme, only silver and white instead of black and red.

The Duel Disk was also absorbed by the nannies, creating a Duel Projector like the one that Itsu had.

She gently reconnected it to the stump, and the end just melted into Kaiba's shoulder, creating a slight seam where flesh ended and nanny construct began.

At the same time, light-blue circuitry raced across the arm and went onto Kaiba's left side. The circuitry connected to his left eye, and bloomed across him, ending in a roughly ovular pattern.

"Now, you are similar to me. At least, your arm is. And you have a Duel Projector, which includes not only your old deck, but can also switch to a new deck that includes cards that you probably have never seen before."

Itsu handed Seto the pair of cards that Paradox had given her earlier.

"And this is your sign of membership. Use them well."

Itsu got up, and helped the now partially-converted Seto up.

"Now, let's get going. We need to go meet your new boss."

Michael began growing impatient.

"odd...usually once someone appears from a time vortex people come rushing to fight...where are they!? how am I supposed to prove my worth without anyone to fight. Wah."

It seemed to be getting darker, and he themn began reading "How to use a D-Wheel". It had always been his dream to use one. Until then, he was stuck using normal bikes to illegally turbo duel.

Guest TheFinalFan

((Where's Damian and Jaden?))

Yusei decided that Crystal, DJ, James, and Mez would be enough, and started towards Portal Room B-4.

Itsu and Seto left the KaibaCorp building as Melvin appeared in front of them.

"Melvin!" Itsu was a bit shocked that HE would appear, of all people. "Umm...what the hell are you doing here?"

Jaden and Damian overtook the others and hurried to the top of KaibaCorp. It took a few minutes, but they broke through the door to the roof. There they saw Michael.

"...Uh...Jaden...Yugi was behind us, right?" Damian asked. Jaden gave a very confused look.

"...Yeah...so...who's this guy?! He looks almost exactly like them!" Jaden slowly reached for his Deck. "Who are you, and what are you here for?!"

Michael put the book away and then laughed.

"I'm Michael...Michael MOTOU. A loyal servant of master Paradox. And you two, I assume, are Damian Atlas and Judai Yuki?" He gave a sharp look in his eye. His Duel Disk was now raised.

Jaden and damian raised theirs.

"yes, We're them. I suppose now we only have one option! Getting answers from you through a children's card game!" Damian replied. He and Jaden quickly raised and activated their duel disk and projector. The Holo-projectors for Jaden and Michael went into place, and the three began their duel.

LP: 4000 all

Seto was a bit confused.

"Melvin? don't you mean Marik?"

"No, the whorebiscuit doesn't! My name is Melvin, and I would like to congratulate you with a little gift!"

Melvin placed his hand on Seto's forehead, and Seto's pupils shrunk as he started to cackle.

All across town, in every single animal shelter, every dog that hadn't reached maturity started to keel over and die.

((A rep for the first person who gets the reference.))

Guest TheFinalFan

Itsu then sensed a time vortex opening up on the roof.

"Even with time portals, they're too late!" Itsu smirked.

"No, not exactly." Yusei replied as he walked towards the three of them.

"I managed to program my section of the wormhole to deposit me right here, and I now know everything. Seto Kaiba, please think about what you are doing. You will destroy all of reality if you do, including Mokuba."

Archived