Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie RP: Reign of Paradox [Advanced][PG-16][Started][Accepting via PM]

Guest Tainted Black

Username: Marsuvees Black

Name: Yugi Mutou

Age: 17 (According to Wikipedia, this is about his age at the end of the series)

Description: http://anime-wallpapers.com/images/800x600/yugi-moto.jpg

Personality:

As Yugi: Friendly and helpful, a very trusting person. He believes in good nature of everyone

As Pharaoh/Atem: Stoic, yet friendly beyonf the surface. He believes in any good cause, and the heart of the cards.

Both: Detest cowardice and conniving.

Bio: Yugi Mutou is a young man who grows up in Domino City. He solved the Millenium puzzle wen he was 15, and met his altar ego for years to come, Yami Yugi. Interested in the Duel Monsters card game, he eventually went on to, with Yami's help, win a few large tournaments and to Eventually return Yami, who is actually a Pharaoh, to his time. But that has yet to happen. Rather our tale presides out of time. Now he is preparing to fight PAradox.

Personal Items: Duel Disk, Jacket, Millenium Puzzle on a chain, God Cards

Faction: C3

Deck Type: Random/Yugi

Favorite Cards:Dark Magician (Stolen), DMG, Magician of Black Chaos, The God Cards (The IRL Official ones, not the OP Show versions.)

Card Stolen by Paradox: Dark Magician

Link: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yugi_Muto

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merciful Idiot

Saturday already started in my time.

Guess I have to wait a little longer.

Oh and don't close apps.

Just say (Accepted via PM)or something like that in the title or something.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Oh......Well, I can't wait! Only a few more minutes left!

Oh and the Anniversary Movie is going to be released to the public and fans will swarm all over the country just to see it TODAY, IN A FEW HOURS.

Guest TheFinalFan

((After 2 long weeks, we are finally here!))

((The start of an RP that I have been working towards for 3 months!))

((Let's go!))

((P.S: If I'm missing any apps on the new app post, let me know.))

A large crowd of young men and women had gathered in a futuristic-looking auditorium, sitting in fold-up chairs, talking amongst themselves, until the lights dimmed and a spotlight focused on a man walking onto the stage.

He had bronzed skin, pitch-black dreadlocks, and polarized sunglasses, as well as a nasty-looking device on his left arm, and a long, flowing, black trenchcoat.

A golden capital "C" with an arrow pointing out of the gap of the letter appeared above the stage, and the man turned about-face to observe the crowd.

"Ladies, gentlemen, cyborgs, Duel Monster Spirits, and any other category I can place any one of you under right now, I welcome you." The man bowed slightly to the crowd.

"You should all know me, since I'm the one that assembled you all here. I am Sarin Ishtar, a senior operative of a secret organization called the Continuum Conservation Collective, or 'C3', that maintains the integrity of the multiverse."

"That integrity, the integrity of our worlds, is being threatened."

"A man calling himself 'Paradox' has recruited the worst of your realities' villains in order to destroy all of creation in order to reform existence into his own image."

"He must be stopped at all costs."

"You have all ben recruited because you have all encountered either Paradox or one of his minions. They have stolen a card from each of you. Now, it's your time to take it back!"

"Yusei Fudo, Jaden Yuki, and Yugi Moto, step forward, please."

Yusei stepped onto the stage, seeming a bit nervous.

((Also, we need to update the team list.))

((People, just have your characters decide his/her team when the time comes.))

"Pfft, if this is the way we're going then I guess we are toast." Suddenly a flicker of light appeared on a large screen nearby the crowd of people. One second later a pale boy with green hair and blue eyes appeared on the sceen with a satisfied smirk on his face and said "I know I know, you all thought I was dead after that incident no? Well due to the screw up of my older brother Seto, I hjacked his systems and managed to install my own circuits into this database, which I found very confortable no?" Noah Kaiba then stared at the annoucer showing the new leaders and had a look of foolishness on his face. "Guess this wasn't the right time" he said as he began to listen.

((I don't know about the apps thing...))

VX watched Sarin's speech, and part of her felt a bit stirred.

At least, the Xandra part did.

Alexandra "Xandra" Krutchnikova, one half of the entity called "VX", shouted in VX's mind. She was a teenage dirty-blonde with blue eyes, a tank top, jeans, and glasses. She would look attractive if she improved her image, but she just looked cute the way she was.

Victoria "Vicky" Chronos snapped. Vicky was a MAGI, a type of cybernetic life-form that blended man and machine via nanotechnology to create a Psychic supercomputer. She had long, black hair, purple eyes with dark sclera, and a black bodysuit with purple circuitry all over her body, even on her pale face.

Vicky's combat synapses took over as Noah flickered onto the screen.

Again.

"I swear to any deity or deities that are listening that I will keep that cyber-brat on a short leash!" VX muttered as she got up, walked towards the stage, and shoved Yugi Moto out of her path on the way up.

Guest TheFinalFan

((Alright. Could someone else check please?))

((A rep might be in order if you find a missing app...))

Sarin and Yusei were shocked at Noah's audacity to hijack the summit.

"Noah Kaiba, you cease and desist before send VX aft-"

Yusei tapped Sarin on the shoulder and pointed at a certain cyborg headed for the stage.

"You know what? I'm just going to let VX handle this." Sarin smirked as he and Yusei stepped away from where VX was headed.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Protheus simply stared. He was wishing he wasn't stripped of his power. He would have simply conquered everyone and would have created an unstoppable force far more powerful than his own, currently frozen-in-time, one. He sighed and simply stared.

"It's either this loony's side, that bastard's side, get obliterated into nothing, or get frozen in time....."

He took out a card from his pocket. It used to be the second Earthbound Immortal ever existed, but was completely destroyed by Paradox, but now, it was just a blank card with no anything. He took out three other cards; The Overmind, Skybound Immortal Wrtch Thanatos, and Machine Emperor Zero Divine, or so they used to be. They lost their power as soon as the Ro Dimension froze, since their power came from it.

He put the used-to-be-almighty cards back into his pocket and sighed again. With only his Duel Spirit (Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon) to give him power, he sighed once more and suddenly realized he was out of breathe, although this didn't matter, he was still immortal.....right?

"Ahh c'mon, how else am I supposed to communicate to you guys without getting my body eh?" Suddenly at the word of VX Noah's virtual body shuddered at the mention of VX "N-no, you wouldn't..... I just wanna talk to you guys you know.. please don't set her on me..." The frightened boy quickly backed up to the screen, all he wanted was a body of his own like any other cyborg here. How would they like it if they were him?

Meanwhile the Mooninites were then searching for Melvin. "How can we possibly get him to change our names back to the standard Mooninite language?" Lumis asked to his partner who just proceeded to walk to his quarters.

VX marched up onto the stage and faced Noah.

"Tell me where the nearest dataport that can access you is, or I'll start searching myself!"

Melvin appeared behind them, and placed each of his arms around one of their shoulders.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite mind-slaves! Lighty and Darky! Want a hug for old times' sake?"

Guest Merciful Idiot

Protheus was disgusted and annoyed by this sudden appearance. He thoughts and wonders shattered just like that. He gave a kind of glare to Judai before turning back to where Yusei, Yugi, and Jaden were. If he could, he would simply kill her without any means of shadow games, but that would attract too much unwanted attention. He then sighed once more.

"Protheus."

Guest Merciful Idiot

Protheus was utterly disgusted and annoyed. Especially by the word 'friend'. He had to do something to get her away. She was getting too annoying.

"I am not a friend of yours. And besides, why me? There are a million people here, literally. Why don't you just go somewhere else or something before I kill you WITHOUT dueling."

There, she should go away with that.....right?

The Mooninites both turned to their old master with no fear whatsoever. "I am afraid Master Melvin, that I have observed the undesired touching you have conducted with the female that had asked you to join this organisation. So unfortunatly me and my partner will be forced to decline your offer in case you wish to slaughter or maim us in any way." Lumis said in his typical bland deep voice while Umbra replied "Ex-nay on the hugging got it?" in his high pitched voice.

Noah replied "I don't want to die again.... How would you like it if your stuck here in a computer, nothing but a small file keeping you alive!" while still in fear, Noah kept his ground agianst the woman.

"Oh come on! Just a little one! You won't even fell it! At least not now, you won't. I'll make sure that you will definitely feel it later! MWA HA HA HA HA!!!" Melvin cackled.

VX sighed.

"I don't plan on erasing you: you're too valuable. I'm going to download you into me. It might be a bit cramped, but you'll manage. Who knows? I might even let you take the wheel..."

Archived