What we should change in the next ban list.

-As a Lightsworn player, i don't personally care if JD goes to one!!

Lightsworn's power also come from the swarm and their milling effects!!

I also personally think JD as a back up or a Quick Finisher, if he goes to one, then matches will last longer!!

- RotA must come back at 3 because i wanna play Six Samurais now!!

Level Stealer must be limited, i have just learnt you can make crazy plays within him (tested it in a Turbo Majestic)!!

I would like to talk about this a bit later because i'm lazy!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-As a Lightsworn player' date=' i don't personally care if JD goes to one!!

I also personally think JD as a back up or a Quick Finisher, if he goes to one, then matches will last longer!!

Level Stealer must be limited, i have just learnt you can make crazy plays within him (tested it in a Turbo Majestic)!!

[/quote']

how does level eater help in turo majestic? it reduces the level by one on the big monster, meaning you sill don't have 10, unless you already have majestic out, which should mean you win right there. but then level eater would have to survive your opponent's turn if you didn't win, which would be quite hard to do unless you had a onmi blocker trap like roar or wab

however, level eater is a problem card, because the way I see it, while he can not be tributed except for a tribute summon, he is going to be broken in monarch builds, since EVERY monarch is level 5+

1 monarch + this in grave= 2 monarchs

that's worse than treeborn, and on top of that, it doesn't interefere with treeborn.

Newly Banned:

JD

DAD

Stardust

BWW

Rescue Cat

Treeborn

Demise

Gyzarous

Chimeratech

Stratos

Mind Control

Brain Control

Cold Wave

Newly Limited

Rekindling

Wulf

Vayu

Five Headed Dragon

Magician of Faith

BfaDD

Tragoedia

Newly Semi

Celestia

Destiny Draw

Cyber Dragon

Summoner Monk

The Transmigration Prophecy

Honest

Bestiari

Supervise

Future Fusion

Newly Unlimited

RotA

Chaos Sorcerer(Lets see how that goes...)

Metamorphosis

Let the whining begin.

my only problems are metamorphosis and stratos.

There's no reason why RotA has to suffer because of Stratos. It was on the edge of being banned anyway. Metamophosis has absolutely no effect on this format whatsoever. It was broken back in the day' date=' but now it needs to come out of the ban closet.

[/quote']

Stardust, Gyzarus, Treeborn, B-Con, and Rescue Cat all banned??? Lolno. They won't ban any. Although I can see them putting Gyzarus or Stardust at 2. Everything else is gonna stay where it's at.

[/quote']

how does level eater help in turo majestic? it reduces the level by one on the big monster, meaning you sill don't have 10, unless you already have majestic out, which should mean you win right there. but then level eater would have to survive your opponent's turn if you didn't win, which would be quite hard to do unless you had a onmi blocker trap like roar or wab

however, level eater is a problem card, because the way I see it, while he can not be tributed except for a tribute summon, he is going to be broken in monarch builds, since EVERY monarch is level 5+

that's worse than treeborn, and on top of that, it doesn't interefere with treeborn.

So if you don't ALREADY have a Monarch out, meaning a good chance of Treeborn, then you can't do anything? He isn't that useful. Nice, not broken.

Newly Banned:

JD

DAD

Stardust

BWW

Rescue Cat

Treeborn

Demise

Gyzarous

Chimeratech

Stratos

Mind Control

Brain Control

Cold Wave

Newly Limited

Rekindling

Wulf

Vayu

Five Headed Dragon

Magician of Faith

BfaDD

Tragoedia

Newly Semi

Celestia

Destiny Draw

Cyber Dragon

Summoner Monk

The Transmigration Prophecy

Honest

Bestiari

Supervise

Future Fusion

Newly Unlimited

RotA

Chaos Sorcerer(Lets see how that goes...)

Metamorphosis

Let the whining begin.

my only problems are metamorphosis and stratos.

There's no reason why RotA has to suffer because of Stratos. It was on the edge of being banned anyway. Metamophosis has absolutely no effect on this format whatsoever. It was broken back in the day' date=' but now it needs to come out of the ban closet.

[/quote']

Stardust, Gyzarus, Treeborn, B-Con, and Rescue Cat all banned??? Lolno. They won't ban any. Although I can see them putting Gyzarus or Stardust at 2. Everything else is gonna stay where it's at.

ITT: The title is not called "What WE should change in the next ban list." All 5 are broken and should be banned. Also Limiting/Semi a Synchro is pointless.

[/quote']

So if you don't ALREADY have a Monarch out, meaning a good chance of Treeborn, then you can't do anything? He isn't that useful. Nice, not broken.

what I mean is that level stealer makes it so that monachs don't have to have an empty backfield, and they lose nothing (for them) to play the second monarch.

and with a backfield they can stop the monarch from going, and have the ability to play another one for nothing, not having to choose between protection or treeborn tribute.

that makes monarchs a lot more dangerous.

Mezuki - 1

Vayu - 0

Tragoedia - 0

Call of the Haunted - 0

Rescue Cat - 2

Summoner Monk - 2

Dark Strike Fighter -3

Monster Reborn - 1

CCV - 1

Good format will be good.

3x Mali, 3x E-Tele and Infinite SUPER-NIMBLE MEGA HAMSTERS will be enough for a good format that requires skill.

EDIT: A Monarch Format will be better and will require way more skill, but it will be hard to list everything that needs to be changed :S

F**k you guyze' date=' I can't even comment on here bcuz I be laughing my ass off every time I read this thread <.<

[/quote']

Yay, Let's troll the page without giving any comments on how to make the list better!

If you guyze weren't so horrible, it wouldn't be an issue.

Ridiculous. Why ban Stardust instead of Brionac?

With everything else' date=' I aggree.

[/quote']

It's not really as broken as stardust, but that infinte loop has to be dealt with. I guess it should be banned.

Are you saying that Brionac is not as broken as Stardust.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Brionac is the 2nd most broken and unhealthy for the game sycnhro after DSF.

[/quote']

It's not really as broken as stardust, but that infinte loop has to be dealt with. I guess it should be banned.

Very much so.

[/quote']

what I mean is that level stealer makes it so that monachs don't have to have an empty backfield, and they lose nothing (for them) to play the second monarch.

and with a backfield they can stop the monarch from going, and have the ability to play another one for nothing, not having to choose between protection or treeborn tribute.

Why would you play more than 1 monarch at a time?

[/quote']

Why would you play more than 1 monarch at a time?

12 Monarchs deck.

inb4lol

[/quote']

Very much so.

Indeed it is. Either way it's bannable.

If you guyze weren't so horrible' date=' it wouldn't be an issue.

[/quote']

Noooo, if you weren't trolling, it wouldn't be an issue. There was absolutely nothing to gain from your post. If you have nothing to say that will actually help the thread, don't post at all.

When are people going to stop jabroniing about Stardust in a format with 2 JD's, all but one BW cards at 3 and all but 1 GB card at 3?

Stardust isn't a threat, but since the fucktards from Konami hate cheap, good cards they will most likely do something to it, and give Starlight Road as an explanation.

EDIT: wow...ycm allows the use of the word "fucktard".

Archived