King Kittan's mech slip'ed into Yugioh [Greed Quasar]

Guest Chaos Pudding

The guy's name is Kittan. His mecha is named King Kittan. Just wanted to clarify.

Anyway, I always wanted to make a fun deck around him, Copy Plant, and Calculator.

The guy's name is Kittan. His mecha is named King Kittan. Just wanted to clarify.

Anyway' date=' I always wanted to make a fun deck around him, Copy Plant, and Calculator.

[/quote']

You know, l did as well... at first.

But then l saw fortune ladies and was like, "Oh ok this is obsolete and stuff."

Anyway' date=' I always wanted to make a fun deck around him, Copy Plant, and Calculator.

[/quote']

You know, l did as well... at first.

But then l saw fortune ladies and was like, "Oh ok this is obsolete and stuff."

What is obsolete?

Guest JoshIcy

Umm... Whats that one weird card that increases a monsters level by an SS'd monsters amount? It was discussed recently. I wanna try a deck that utilizes that and this.

If only this were a lvl 4... but it's not' date=' making it difficult/bad to use.

[/quote']

you can sp. summon it though, meaning that if you want to try, it can be run with little trouble.

Umm... Whats that one weird card that increases a monsters level by an SS'd monsters amount? It was discussed recently. I wanna try a deck that utilizes that and this.

it's called give and take I believe.

I was actually thinking about it using it with FL since there are some really weak high level monsters.

It looks similar to the King Kittan mecha from Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann

Aside from Sunrise inventing the whole 'Head-for-a-torso' idea' date=' Gurren Laggen has a slight variation of it, where the torso IS the head.

Death Wing(from Gotcha Force), for example, uses the same style.

I swear, someone is going to make an lolcat out of it, and call it "King Kitteh"

interesting' date=' so this card will keep becoming stronger.

[/quote']

So does Emes the Infinity, and it's a Machine type. Cards like this suck, in my opinion. They rely on attacking to gain strength in a meta where most players don't attack until they are certain they won't take too much backlash. The ugly truth is that we don't play like the characters on the show (attacking every turn, regardless of how many face-downs our opponent has), we wait things out. And that makes cards like this very slow, which will kill you in our speed-freak meta.

Archived