The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cena will not beat Sheamus at the MITB PPV

because in the next monday night triple h will make his return to face sheamus for the WWE championship

Nice.

But i think it'll go down like this.

Truth is out of the picture.

Triple H will get to be in the Money in the bank Ladder match. He'll win and cash it in against Sheamus. =/

I have a question about Wade Barrett leader of the Nexus. Vince McMahon gave him his title shot back were he could have a Title shot at any paperview he chose. So can he do the same thing that the person who wins the Money in the Bank can do were they can cash it in at any time? If so it would be funny if the person who won the Money in the bank cashed it against either Cena or Sheamus then Wade Barret comes out and says that on the same night he wanted his title shot.

If it is indeed HHH enters and wins that night that would add on to the storyline, because HHH thinking he had his revenge would then have to deal with Nexus.

I have a question about Wade Barrett leader of the Nexus. Vince McMahon gave him his title shot back were he could have a Title shot at any paperview he chose. So can he do the same thing that the person who wins the Money in the Bank can do were they can cash it in at any time? If so it would be funny if the person who won the Money in the bank cashed it against either Cena or Sheamus then Wade Barret comes out and says that on the same night he wanted his title shot.

If it is indeed HHH enters and wins that night that would add on to the storyline' date=' because HHH thinking he had his revenge would then have to deal with Nexus.

[/quote']

Actually according the the anonymous GM of Monday Night Raw. The Nexus will never get a title shot whenever they want. =/

And the Nexus will probably target the Game but the GM won't have violence anymore. So Idk.

Cant for this weeks Monday night raw when john cena takes on all the members of the 7 nexus

YES! But I think it's gonna only be 6

I think either matt hardy or christian will win the smackdown money in the bank.

I say Kofi

Guys what was the result of John cena VS the nexus? i had to go to bed so i missed it

Cena lost. Nexus were about to beat him up. He hit Barrette then got a steel chair. When Nexus were about to storm the ring Sheamus came out with a chair and hit the A list and Nexus retreated.

Archived