The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Ted DiBiase may also win because he has been talking about holding both championchips. If Evan Bourne wins I really don't see any benifit to the story. I think if he was going to win the WWE Championchip then he would do it in a fair contest. He just dosn't seem like the kind they would turn heel right now.

Bourne is a Cena but only less buff.

I know' date=' isn't he. Thats why I don't see him winning the Money in the bank. He just to much of a good guy. I could be wrong though.

[/quote']

Orton is the favorite. He has the advantage. They've been pushing him.

Orton is the favorite. He has the advantage. They've been pushing him.

Yeah but then again they have also been pushing Edge even more than Ted DiBiase as a heel. If there is a heel who has the shot it will be him. I mean can you imagine how much of an ego boost that narcissus would gain with this victory. I can see it now:

Edge: "I am a three time Money in the bank winner."

Randy Orton: "You are also a complete lunatic." Then he hist with an RKO.

Though with the way things are going I also think there is going to be a future fued with Edge and Jerico.

Oh new idea about Money in the Bank.

If Orton wins the title does that mean he'll turn heel again. Because lets face it. If/When Sheamus retains the title, Triple H will return and get it from him. If Orton wins MitB and gets the briefcase and cashes it in against Triple H. People will start booing him again.

Kane wins Smackdown MitB.

Undertaker/Kane rivalry?

maybe

well at least kane is finally a world champion

the last time he won a world title when he beated stone cold in a first blood match

It makes sense because you know Kane's character is demented.

Here's the storyline

Kane admits the he is the one who put Undertaker in the "vegetative" state.

Undertaker's music plays and Kane is shocked.

Taker vs Kane in a Hell in a Cell at SummerSlam(It is SummerSlam right) =/

Kane wins Smackdown MitB.

Undertaker/Kane rivalry?

maybe

well at least kane is finally a world champion

the last time he won a world title when he beated stone cold in a first blood match

It makes sense because you know Kane's character is demented.

Here's the storyline

Kane admits the he is the one who put Undertaker in the "vegetative" state.

Undertaker's music plays and Kane is shocked.

Taker vs Kane in a Hell in a Cell at SummerSlam(It is SummerSlam right) =/

yup

summerslam is next

How do you think the Miz's Victory is going to play into the Raw stroyline? I hope that if he wins the Title that R-Truth comes back and takes it from him.

Also on a similar note do you think that when HHH comes back that he will be a heel? Something just makes me think this, but I am not sure what it is.

How do you think the Miz's Victory is going to play into the Raw stroyline? I hope that if he wins the Title that R-Truth comes back and takes it from him.

Also on a similar note do you think that when HHH comes back that he will be a heel? Something just makes me think this' date=' but I am not sure what it is.

[/quote']

Miz will be 100x as worse and he is now with his huge ego. He'll be Chris Jericho junior (If you remember how bad Jericho is/was/still is.)

And Triple H will NEVER turn heel again I don't think. .-. I wouldn't. I predict that he'll be back and beat up Sheamus. =D

Also on a similar note do you think that when HHH comes back that he will be a heel? Something just makes me think this' date=' but I am not sure what it is.

[/quote']

Miz will be 100x as worse and he is now with his huge ego. He'll be Chris Jericho junior (If you remember how bad Jericho is/was/still is.)

And Triple H will NEVER turn heel again I don't think. .-. I wouldn't. I predict that he'll be back and beat up Sheamus. =D

Ya got that right,back in '01,Jericho was a total ego maniac,now wwe is just trying to make a modern day jericho.

[/quote']

Ya got that right,back in '01,Jericho was a total ego maniac,now wwe is just trying to make a modern day jericho.

Lol What?

Modern Day Jericho?

xD That's a bland way to put it. He just hasn't had a good storyline since Jerishow.

what i don't get is why r-truth is even on john cenas super team.He got assaulted like 1 time.It should have been evan bourne.

so did bret. But Truth is a good wrestler and I have a feeling the Bourne will be going for US gold soon.

Archived