The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"His boy" Is Evan Bourne I think... Evan should be the one with Money in the Bank. Truth should be facing Miz at Summerslam, Bret shouldn't be in the match. Those two should be replaced by the Hart Dynasty. Khali should be out and replaced too, but I dunno who with.

• 2 weeks later...

WWE fans, please do something to pay your respect to the late Lance Cade. WWE reported that Lance died of apparent heart failure. He was an honorable wrestler and a pleasure to see on TV. Let's not forget him.

R.I.P. Lance Cade

March 2, 1981 - August 13, 2010 (Age 29)

Man....he was only 29. Let this be a message to you all. Drugs hurt. How else would he have died of Heart Failure at such a young age?

WWE fans, please do something to pay your respect to the late Lance Cade. WWE reported that Lance died of apparent heart failure. He was an honorable wrestler and a pleasure to see on TV. Let's not forget him.

R.I.P. Lance Cade

March 2, 1981 - August 13, 2010 (Age 29)

Man....he was only 29. Let this be a message to you all. Drugs hurt. How else would he have died of Heart Failure at such a young age?

Ya 29 is a young age to die from it man he is like the 6th wrestler this die this year.

Archived