The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

EXACTLY! Exactly what I was trying to say, he's supposedly some mystical being, he wouldn't fall to a, "Vegitative State", like any mere man. Who would have to be buried alive, then do the whole one hand thing. Thank you Kitty, thanks to you I was able to finnaly figure out a way to express what I meant.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol No problem JTB.

OMG

I can't wait til the Fatal 4 Way PPV.

Sheamus vs Cena vs Edge vs Orton.

I just realized something too.

Orton is on the cover of the PPV.

This means Orton's gonna be a champ again hopefully.

YES!!! Age of Orton!! :D

A: Vamp, I know why they are doing it. I just don't like it since he's supposed to be a mystical being. His gimmick, he wouldn't go into a, "vegitative state", like any mere man.

B: I can't wait either, for some reason I just know Cena is gonna retain. But I want Orton, pulling for him. I wanna see the AGE OF ORTON!

C: I'm gonna put my predictions here.

1: Cena is gonna retain.

2: Punk is gonna be new champ. (Even though i'm pulling for Rey.)

That is really the only matches they have set up...isn't the PayPer View like a couple of weeks away?

Yeah, otherwise, those matches better be long. XD DX

But your right, that might make the US Champion in a Fatal Four Way as well. Who knows?

But, they had better start anouncing matches soon. Otherwise, that is gonna be a short PayPer View. O.o

Breaking news about the NXT Rookies

The NXT invasion storyline continued at a WWE developmental show in Florida. The main event was scheduled to be The Miz and Daniel Bryan vs. Christian and Heath Slater but that didn't happen. The Miz's music played before the match but nobody came out. Christian came out next and talked about what happened on RAW, then called out Heath Slater. Slater talked about how everything was good to start off on NXT but then Christian wouldn't give him the answers so they lost the competition.

Daniel Bryan then ran out and attacked Christian from behind. The Miz came down next and fought off the Rookies with Christian. Miz proposes that they do a Pros vs. Rookies match. Miz cut a babyface promo with Christian and worked the match as a face.

The ending came when Miz and Christian were about to hit their finishers on the Rookies. All of the Season 1 Rookies rushed the ring and beat down Miz and Christian. The Rookies tore down the FCW ring before Bryan kicked Miz in the head and Slater hit the Killswitch on Christian. The Rookies left with the Pros laid out.

Breaking news about the NXT Rookies

The NXT invasion storyline continued at a WWE developmental show in Florida. The main event was scheduled to be The Miz and Daniel Bryan vs. Christian and Heath Slater but that didn't happen. The Miz's music played before the match but nobody came out. Christian came out next and talked about what happened on RAW' date=' then called out Heath Slater. Slater talked about how everything was good to start off on NXT but then Christian wouldn't give him the answers so they lost the competition.

Daniel Bryan then ran out and attacked Christian from behind. The Miz came down next and fought off the Rookies with Christian. Miz proposes that they do a Pros vs. Rookies match. Miz cut a babyface promo with Christian and worked the match as a face.

The ending came when Miz and Christian were about to hit their finishers on the Rookies. All of the Season 1 Rookies rushed the ring and beat down Miz and Christian. The Rookies tore down the FCW ring before Bryan kicked Miz in the head and Slater hit the Killswitch on Christian. The Rookies left with the Pros laid out.

[/quote']

Why does this not surprise me.

The pros need to beat some major rookie tail and put them back in there place.

Daniel Bryan probably released; discuss as you see fit. ;)

On June 11, WWE announced via their official website that Danielson had been released from his contract. The Wrestling Observer reported that his release was due to him strangling Roberts with a tie during a Rawsegment the previous week. The Observer suggested that WWE felt Danielson's segment was too violent for their TV-PG programming.

Quote Wiki. I had a feeling that would hurt him. But seriously, just more proof that WWE has lost what made it great......TV 14.

Sorry haven't posted. Now, where was I?

Awsome, I so can't wait to see how the NXT Rookies thing plays out! And this is just assurence they are gonna do it! And LOL, Killswitch from Heath to Christian. XD

You missed the shows Matrix!? More importantly Raw!? Don't worry about it, you could look it up on Youtube. That's what I do when I want to watch a sceen over and over again.

I personaly wanna sees the Pros get there rears kicked! Maybe that'll show Vince he needs to go back to 14...even though he won't... T_T (And I do know WWE is staged)

Thanks for the link LordemonX, but I already saw it.

Raw was great this week, but I wish that Bryan was there...must've not been able to get a flight.

WAIT WHAT!?!? BRYAN WAS REALESE!?!?!?!?!

Thanks, Omegwave for looking that up.

You've got to be kidding me!?!?!?!?! THEY TELL HIM TO GO WRECK HAVOK THEN SAY, "NO, NO NO, WE ARE REALISING YOU CAUSE WWE IS NOW PG." COME ON!

They say, "Yes, your job. Cause havok, but stick to PG!?!?!" How is that possible!? I'm sorry for my rant, i'm just ticked cause I liked Bryan. *Mumble, Mumble*

It was stupid, and the Pros. Vs. Rookies will deffenitly be good. Just would've been better if they had Bryan...

I WANT TV 14!

Archived