The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

Heck TV 14. Let's just go ahead and make it Rate R. Edge would have a field day. :D

Yay!

A PG WWE?!

OMG Why don't they just go ahead and put pillows on the superstar's fists?

Next they'll ban the finishers suck as the RKO, Tombstone, Chokeslam, KO Punch, the Punt(Which if you noticed, Orton hasn't even attempted it lately...).

Also to other Wrestling Fans in here whom I didn't get around to pm.

There's a new WWE Fan Club here on YCM. Check it out. :D

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Kitty, yes Edge would.

BTW, Yae, I would like to belive that. But I have a feeling it was real. T_T Hopefully it was only like a lay off and he will be back soon.

PG is okay, I just miss somethings from back then. I miss moments like these,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFaY2LysFDE

You don't see many of them nowadays. D:

No not a bloody Shawn, he's always bloody.

I am proud to say I witnessed this live via PayPer View. By far one of the best moments in the WWE. Not to mention the commentary was great. JR., is going hourse. And The King is like, NO, NO, NOOOOOOO!

Plus I miss the fireworks and confeti that used to come down when someone won a title at WM.

RIP, to them both.

HA HA HA! Miswell, and Randy only uses the Punt when a superstar needs to take some time off. Makes it an ultimate KO move. Instead of him using it and the superstar is back within' a week. Not as KO'ing.

Don't forget Kitty, I will always be posting up the hilariousness of DX. ONE PER POST OF MINE! CAN'T MISS! XD

I really wish they could bring back the Cruiserweight championship back I loved that division, since they're bringing some smaller guys like Evan, Tyson, Yoshi Tatsu, and many of the smaller guys have room to truly shine instead of going against big guys.

That is true Marble, good old submission artists are gone, sadly. Too bad, we haven't had any goods ones since...Benoit excluding Michaels. Bryan could have been a good future submission artist. But they realesed him... But seriously, Justin Roberts', is he even a WRESTLER!?

I thought he was an annoucer that got his rear kicked by Daniel Bryan during NXT's first invasion...

Yeah, they attacked Vince. I LOVE HOW THIS STORYLINE IS EVOLVING!!!!! IT'S EPIC!!!! Nuff' said.

You know what, that would be a great idea Ky. I personaly only liked Rey back then. But now that Yoshi and Evan are on, I got more to like. WWE SHOULD bring back the Crusierweight Championship.

Really UFM, I personaly like this. It's fun to watch, and everyone is like, "OH MY GOSH!!!!!". But i'm like, "LOL!". I think it will eventually boil down to that. But at the same time, I hope it doesn't happen TOO soon. I don't like how they beat up Legends... :!: What they NEED to do is have glass break. And The Texas Rattle Snake, Stone Cold strut down there and show them how to open a can of rear whoop. Or, "CAN YOU SMELLLLALALALALA? WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKING!" That would work too. But I know that will never happen... T_T It would be awsome though. :D

"Nexus", is that what they are calling themselves? Sweet, I like it. ;D

BTW, nice sig UFM! XD

LOL, I don't know. I see Sheamus retaining... T_T

Then I think the mystery GM will turn out to be Triple H. Who is gonna make Sheamus' life horrible. Then challenge him at a PayPer View. And win...but that's just how I see it happening...

I say, have the new NXT Rookies join Nexus. 15 Nexus Members, Epic. Nuff' said.

Who? Anyway, that's your oppinion. Everyone's got one. I'm personally rooting for my HHH idea. But either way, I doubt Randy's gonna win. T_T

Yea dude, Randy dislocated his shoulder in the Steel Cage with Edge. That is why he is doing minimal. WWE wanted to make sure he would be ready for Fatal Four Way. I don't know the condition of his shoulder. It might be better, gotten worse? Who knows? I sugjest he take it easy until it heals. That way he can go full force for the WWE Championship. ^.^

My predictions?

Random Dude is completely right.

But since of Randy not 100%. I doubt he should be Champion right now. I feel, Edge will win it. He won the first one. He is an inavator when it comes to these matches. And, cause Edge always gets the MitB...it fits his, 'Ultimate Opportunist', gimmick quite well actually.

I'd like to see Chris win it though. Or one of my favs, Evan Bourn.

But you forget. The Viper will lay in wait.

Orton will win, then he has a year to recover and then strike.

My predictions are Orton all the way.

I hope Cena doesn't win the title again though. =/ I swear he's a title hog.

PFHTBWHAHAHAHAHAROLFACOPTERHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! THAT, I WOULD PAY TO SEE! XD Epic, I would love to see that. But, I think Edge or Chris is gonna win... Sheamus will keep his Title until HHH comes back. When he WILL take it from Sheamus. THEN, I think the AGE OF ORTON will live again...

PFHTBWHAHAHAHAHAROLFACOPTERHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! THAT, I WOULD PAY TO SEE! XD Epic, I would love to see that. But, I think Edge or Chris is gonna win... Sheamus will keep his Title until HHH comes back. When he WILL take it from Sheamus. THEN, I think the AGE OF ORTON will live again...

Cena sucks as a wrestler.Why does he get these ginormous push's!!!

Because the fans love him and without Cena the WWE wouldn't be nothing. I mean all the young talent and apex predators and jerks need someone to beat on every now and then.

Archived