The (Un)Official WWE Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF was up with the NXT rookies ganging up on Cena? What the hell are they going to prove with that?

weaken Cena for his Championship match again the rookie that won.

What about this whole kayfable thing about the Undertaker?

Honestly, "Vegetative State"? Not to sound like the Miz but really!? Really WWE, really!?!? He has been buried alive, thrown in numerous caskets...and burned in one!? I mean come on! I lol'ed when they announced that on Smackdown. I acctually thought something had happened. But I do like how they acctually have a story for Kane now...I lol'ed when he confronted that pasty white Sheamus last Monday, and wrestled him.

NXT Rookies attacking Cena, destroying the ring was EPIC! I absoulutly can't wait to see what they do with this next! When I saw Barret I was like ok, but then Tarver in the crowd. WT-then I saw all of them emerging. Almost all wearing black, and an X yellow and black band on their arm. I knew they were together, I was in shock in aww. One of the best moments of the night.

Undertaker just needs a break really really bad. He suffered a concussion and a couple of broken bones when he was facing Meystertio and missed quite a bit of spots. So the had no choice but to have him take leave for a while till he really really recovers.

Huh, didn't know that. I didn't say anything about that, WWE just made a dumb excuse that's all. I have no problem of wrestlers recooperating after anytype of injury. But still, WWE could've thought of a better excuse couldn't they. -_-'

Huh' date=' didn't know that. I didn't say anything about that, WWE just made a dumb excuse that's all. I have no problem of wrestlers recooperating after anytype of injury. But still, WWE could have thought of a better excuse couldn't they. -_-'

[/quote']

WWE tends to do that when a wrestler really really injured and can't almost wrestle anymore, so they'll make a storyline so they'll have something to fall with.

See, I don't mind that part of it. I would rather the Superstar take some time off and heal. Instead of being a muscle head and staying maybe injurying himself/herself more then originaly. What i'm saying is, WWE's excuse was lame. "Vegitative State", as I stated previously. Undertaker has gone through so much, I doubt a single sneak attack would be what finishes him... -_-

But I love that Kane is going around accusing everyone! XD I want him to go stand up to Orton next. Man, there is some history between Orton and Undertaker!

NXT was funny!

The Pros jumped the new rookies and beat the crap outta them.

This whole Undertaker storyline is kinda a big step for Kane. It's about time the Bros of Destruction get back together. But it'll turn out that this is a good storyline to get Shawn Michaels back into the mix don't you all think so?

I mean think about it.

Mystery Person.

Undertaker getting like that. (kayfably)

And we know Shawn can't stay away from the WWE.

It adds up.

I will answer you, in the following ways...

NXT WAS HI-LAR-EOUS!

The Pros said, "EH,EH!" /Stone Cold

And started to wipe there candy need I say more?

Basicly, Pros kicked rear!

And yes, it is a big step for Kane. I like it, about time they get a story line for him. I'm not entirely sure that the, "Brothers of Destruction", are gonna come back together. But it would be, AWSOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!/Miz voice

Acctually, I think Shawn is acctually retiring. I mean, think about it. He's had a great carear, there is NO possible way he could have left that is better. WrestleMania, Vs. Taker, thus I demand that Undertaker make sure NO one comes close to ending the Streak. If Shawn couldn't, NO one can. My oppinion. And I think he just wants more time to spend with his family. He's a great performer, I see him making guest appearences. Maybe cause a little miscif. But he ain't comming back, and Shawn would NEVER go to TNA either...and this is comming from a Shawn fan. So no Kitty, Shawn ain't returning. T_T

I know what's gonna happen soon, Sheamus is gonna win whatever belt. Then there will be promos for HHH's return. Then he will return and kick Sheamu's pasty white candy beep! /Rock voice

Nuff' said.

I know!!!! DX T_T

And yes, Orton will eventually get his revenge on Edge.

I can't think of a subject to talk about...OOO, I know.

What does everyone think on Luke Gallows?

I personally don't like the SES thing. But I do like him, in my oppnion this is a mere stepping stone for him. I think it would be interesting what they would do with him outside of the SES. Plus, I can see why he's not Festus anymore. It was hillarious the first 5 or so weeks, then it was repetitve and boring. This had to be the best part about that gimmick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OWjWofbbZQ&feature=related

I was practicly ROFL when I saw it!

You didn't know that? Wow, I thought you did. Tatoo is what gave him away for me.

Trust me King Matrix, you NEED to watch Monday, at least for the end. IT WAS AS ~~Terumi~~ said, EPIC.

NXT wasen't too bad either, the Pros totally kicked the Rookies' rears! Hi-lar-i-ous!

Yes I know I read the above posts and I read this stuff on WWE.com when it updates I just need to watch the actual episodes xD

I tend to forget watching them most of the time I think I'm losing some interest in it.

If it wasn't for the create a wrestler option in the games I probably would have stopped watching wrestling years ago.

Ok, LOL! You know everything about it, but haven't watched the actual episodes! XD

NP, I tend to DVR it and speed through the commercials. COMMERCIALS HAVE NOTHING ON ME AND THE FORWARD BUTTON!

But, it was cool to see Cena get beat...man, I can't wait to see what they do next!

ROFL! Really!?, LOL! Anyway, i'm sorry, I just found that humerous. Since we are on the subject, I think SvR 2010 has to be the best in the series. And I love the graphics! XD Well, I have the Xbox 36o verison. LOL, I JUST SPELLED VERISON! XD I ment version.

Update on Undertaker

The WWE storyline surrounding the Undertaker being left in a vegetative state will develop over several months now that the company has a clearer picture on how long the deadman will be out of commission.

According to the Wrestling Observer, Taker has undergone surgery on his broken orbital bone and will need eight to twelve weeks to recover.

Get 2010 if you can. Will not disapoint, EPIC. Nuff' said.

Wow, feel bad for the Undertaker. But I still don't like WWE's excuse for this, "Vegitative State", come on. Put, something more like, "Burned in a Casket". Just not that, something as serious as that. -_- Well enough of my balling.

Get 2010 if you can. Will not disapoint' date=' EPIC. Nuff' said.

Wow, feel bad for the Undertaker. But I still don't like WWE's excuse for this, "Vegitative State", come on. Put, something more like, "Burned in a Casket". Just not that, something as serious as that. -_- Well enough of my balling.

[/quote']

[WWE=PG] what do u expect from vince mcmahon?

Get 2010 if you can. Will not disapoint' date=' EPIC. Nuff' said.

[/quote']

[WWE=PG] what do u expect from vince mcmahon?

Oh yeah it's PG Yet Vince has his Limo blown up on T.V.

Real PGish.

'Taker's storyline could've been better. They could've said he got in a wreck and was burned alive or something.

... Except people can come back from a vegetative state, and not so much from being burned alive unless the burn was only minor and in which case it'd have been ridiculous to have Kane go on that tirade.

How else would you both give Kane a reasonable push and allow for Undertaker's return after he recovers from his injury? I think it's a perfectly good way to handle Taker's absence and Kane's promo was phenomenal.

Also, Vince's limo blew up well before WWE was officially PG - and even if it was now, what would be the problem? Violence? Then you might as well scratch the wrestling altogether. Stop criticizing the product just because. :/

Oh yeah, stupid PG...sad enough I started watching WWE post Attitude Area, but then I have a couple years of awsomeness. Then this stupid PG Area...it even made Stone Cold look bad when he was host. DX

I agree with Kitty on this, first that his Limo being blown up was real PGish...second that the storyline could've been way better.

The only real storyline they've got going on that's good is the NXT Rookie takeover thing. Which is above every other story, ironic that the NXT Rookies are getting a bigger push then anyone else in WWE right now.

Personally as i've stated before, I like Kane's Tirade. I still think they could have put, SOMETHING HAPPENED AND TAKER WAS BURIED ALIVE. He always comes back from those things, and looks awsome while doing it. I didn't say I liked Taker being gone, in fact I like the whole thing that's going on. Just should've given something more terrible that happend to the Undertaker. Cause he's been through worse and come back. This is nothing as far as i'm concerned.

Hey Marble, the reason we are is cause WWE is slowly going down a winding tunnel. With no light at the end of it, it's just getting worse in some cases...T_T I hate to point it out, but if I did a comparison, I perfer years ago before PG...

... Except people can come back from a vegetative state' date=' and not so much from being burned alive unless the burn was only minor and in which case it'd have been ridiculous to have Kane go on that tirade.

How else would you both give Kane a reasonable push [i']and[/i] allow for Undertaker's return after he recovers from his injury? I think it's a perfectly good way to handle Taker's absence and Kane's promo was phenomenal.

Also, Vince's limo blew up well before WWE was officially PG - and even if it was now, what would be the problem? Violence? Then you might as well scratch the wrestling altogether. Stop criticizing the product just because. :/

I'm not criticizing the product.

I'm just saying. They have all this hype about the Undertaker being a mystical being. (Just saying I know he's not) What I'm saying is they could have made him get burned alive and yet have him return. It's the Undertaker, the Phenom, The Deadman. What I'm saying is any story line would fit the Undertaker because he could pull it off. Kane could be just as promising.

But I see this is how to get Kane back up to the top. One of the champions will have allegedly beat the Undertaker. Then It'll be a feud.

Archived