Am coming back more EPIC THAN EVAR [E-Hero Neos Knight]

Gate Guardian + Neos + Poly = possible OTK?? Not including clear cards, it's a 3 card OTK...

and then there's UFO Rid-

*gets shot*

But the thing I'm worried about the most is that konami might screw this thing to becoming a Fusion of Neos and BLS - EotB and you had to do it that way....That would suck, except in Trad. But I doubt that.

Oh, and Hex LIGHT, EH Prisma make this awesome. :D

Gate Guardian + Neos + Poly = possible OTK?? Not including clear cards' date=' it's a 3 card OTK...[/quote']

ITT: Miracle Fusion doesnt exist.

So we would need a card to dump them, so FuFu and Miracle? 2 Card OTK, excluding field clearing cards???

I like this. I like this alot. YESH!

Gate Guardian + Neos + Poly = possible OTK?? Not including clear cards' date=' it's a 3 card OTK...[/quote']

So we would need a card to dump them, so FuFu and Miracle? 2 Card OTK, excluding field clearing cards???

......I dont think you can use Future Fusion, since the rulings, I think, will be the same as Rainbow Neos.

......I dont think you can use Future Fusion, since the rulings, I think, will be the same as Rainbow Neos.

...CraAAAPPPPPPP!!!! But what would dump them easily....

cuz x2 Foolish would be stupid.

i really love this card. perfect to throw into a hero deck. it will probably have that "this card can only be special summoned by fusion summon" crap all hero fusions have' date=' but that doesn't really hurt it. also, this makes any attempt at UFOroid fighter complete fail, if it already wasn't.

[/quote']

But fusing UFO Fighter INTO this card would be-

*shot*

Teching gate guardian for an ATK boost is the stupidest thing I've heard for this card. Hooray for dead draws and inconsistencies in your deck!

Future Fusion will work for this card because 1) F.G.D states any 5 Dragon's and FF works with it. 2) You could always use FF to Summon Rainbow Neos you just couldn't use Prisma to send Rainbow Dragon or Rainbow Dark Dragon to the Graveyard for some stupid reason. So you can't use Prisma and send 1 Warrior-Type to the Graveyard for this, it has to be Neos.

Someone brought up a good point that this card could potentially be a Contact Fusion monster in which case we'll be severly limited in its use and will have to depend on Prisma and 3xNeos in a deck while having another warrior on the field. Not particularly hard to do but not something I would want to do for a double attacker.

If miracle, future, parallel are all valid fusion methods for this card (provided its not a contact fusion) then you could definitely do something like fusion for Absolute Zero then fuse Zero with Neos to destroy your opponent's field of monsters then summon Neos Knight for game.

Teching gate guardian for an ATK boost is the stupidest thing I've heard for this card. Hooray for dead draws and inconsistencies in your deck!

Future Fusion will work for this card because 1) F.G.D states any 5 Dragon's and FF works with it. 2) You could always use FF to Summon Rainbow Neos you just couldn't use Prisma to send Rainbow Dragon or Rainbow Dark Dragon to the Graveyard for some stupid reason. So you can't use Prisma and send 1 Warrior-Type to the Graveyard for this' date=' it has to be Neos.

Someone brought up a good point that this card could potentially be a Contact Fusion monster in which case we'll be severly limited in its use and will have to depend on Prisma and 3xNeos in a deck while having another warrior on the field. Not particularly hard to do but not something I would want to do for a double attacker.

If miracle, future, parallel are all valid fusion methods for this card (provided its not a contact fusion) then you could definitely do something like fusion for Absolute Zero then fuse Zero with Neos to destroy your opponent's field of monsters then summon Neos Knight for game.

[/quote']

If it ever comes to be a Contact Fusion the best way to go it

Blazewing Butterfly + Supervise....Nuff said.

It depends on the build.

Or you could just use the intended card, the origional Black Luster Soldier.

Cuz' then you could Prisma it.

It depends on the build.

Or you could just use the intended card' date=' the origional Black Luster Soldier.

[/quote']

Indeed tho I seriously hope its the neos + 1 warrior instead of the intened black luster soldier as if its called Neos Kinght instead of Black Luster Neos you would think its the + 1 warrior tho Arms got a point with BLS as it gives 4000 ATK double hitter

I also point out if its a fusion of neos and BLS why is its lv still at 7 >.>

It depends on the build.

Or you could just use the intended card' date=' the origional Black Luster Soldier.

[/quote']

Indeed tho I seriously hope its the neos + 1 warrior instead of the intened black luster soldier as if its called Neos Kinght instead of Black Luster Neos you would think its the + 1 warrior tho Arms got a point with BLS as it gives 4000 ATK double hitter

Black Luster Soldier is Chaos Knight in the OCG. Also, the effect makes me think in the Envoy...

It depends on the build.

It's a Level 11 Nomi with the hardest condition these is' date=' aside from Armityle.[/b']

Or you could just use the intended card, the original Black Luster Soldier.

Prisma the Neos, combine with BLS. On second thought, avoid that S**T.

What does it matter?

Black Luster Soldier is Chaos Knight in the OCG. Also, the effect makes me think in the Envoy...

Actually's it's Chaos Soldier, but close.

This thing is WIN. Hurray for E-HERO monsters that don't suck F**KING B**LS.

Archived