Am coming back more EPIC THAN EVAR [E-Hero Neos Knight]

ElementalHeroNeosKnightVJMP-JP-UR.jpg

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/6140831/#6140998

Elemental Hero Neos Knight

7 Stars/LIGHT/Warrior-Type - Fusion/2500 ATK/2000 DEF

"Elemental Hero Neos" + 1 Warrior-Type monster.

This card gains half the ATK of the Warrior-Type monster that was used as a Fusion Material Monster. This card can attack twice in a row.

Sofar its unconfirmmed if its Neos + 1 Warrior or BLS (as yugioh wikia thinks otherwise) but if its the 1 warrior...

BY THE GODS DO WANT!

Doesn't the Armor Neos is wearing look...sorta familiar?

Also, doesn't this seem like the kind of card....I dunno.....someone here on YCM would make? Or hell, even you Kingdom Neos. You'd probably make this card.

Even if it is Tier 3, i'd run it because it's just awsome. Just because it doesn't seem like the kind of tournament winning card doesn't mean it can't win AT ALL.

ಠ_ಠ

Sooo' date=' do we need to remind you the rule that was set in place? I mean, it was named after you, Kingdom Neos <.<

Anyways, nothing amazing.

[/quote']

You do know I did send a link from where this card came from Xander >.> plus even if its a neos card doesn't mean I made it (It was confirmed to appear in the 10th year Yugioh movie for christ sake)

ಠ_ಠ

Sooo' date=' do we need to remind you the rule that was set in place? I mean, it was named after you, Kingdom Neos <.<

[/quote']

You do know I did send a link from where this card came from Xander >.> plus even if its a neos card doesn't mean I made it (It was confirmed to appear in the 10th year Yugioh movie for christ sake)

I didnt say you did. I'm just saying it seems like a kind of Neos fan-card to me....

ಠ_ಠ

[/quote']

2a: Individual card discussion topics (The kingdom Neos Clause): I thought that an announcement would have been enough' date=' but apparently it wasn't enough. If your card discussion topic title does not include the name of the card, I will edit your title to include the name of the card and I will warn you 10%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 20%. If I cannot identify what card the discussion is about right off the bat, then I will lock the thread until you yourself edit the topic title, and I will warn you 20%. If your username is "kingdom Neos" or you share an IP with the user "kingdom Neos" I will warn you 30%. This is why you don't want to get pissy with me, kingdom Neos.[/Quote']

You were saying Kingdom Neos?

I guess it would have to carry a rather generic effect like an ATK boost and double attacking when the fusion requirements are that generic. Not particularly impressed and it all does is allow for a situational yet semi-consistent OTK scenario.

It should still work with Future Fusion, Miracle Fusion, and Parallel World Fusion so getting him out should be rather easy. Doesn't really alter those old hero beat down decks as they ran 3x Neos Alius in them. Just might have to wait longer to get him out but with Prismer you could dump Neos really easily as well and potentially get 2-3 copies out in a turn.

If by "comeback" you mean "becoming tier 3"' date=' then yes. Neos made a comeback.

[s']Though he did it when Wrath of Neos was released and this card won't change anything.[/s]

Only 3? :o

off topic: When I saw the thread title, I thought it would be another dum "Knights Title" sorta card which would never be played.

So many good neos's/e-heroes now adays I almost want the extra deck to go to like 20.

Guest Delinquent Girl NiAtSoFi

It it needs any 1 Warrior, it should be called "Useful Neos"

Judging from the art, looks like in the movie, Jaden may super fuse it with Black Luster Soldier/ Envoy version.

Archived