Clustering powers will form a drill that pierces the Heavens! Break, Drill Warrior!

DrillWarriorABPF-JP-UR.jpg

"Drill Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can halve the ATK of this card. If you do, then this card can attack your opponent directly during this turn. Also, once during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card from your hand and remove this card from play. During your next Standby Phase after this card has been removed from play by its own effect, Special Summon this card to your side of the field, and then add 1 Monster Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Discuss!

Please' date=' not another joke about how this looks like the robots from [i']Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann[/i].

Its going to happen >_>

That, or some crazy person decides to say this looks like

hrk8di.jpg

....owait

On-Topic: Its a fun card. Especially since cards like Marauding Captain and Spell Striker exist.

GIGA... *gets shot*

OT:It seems as though the ATK reduction is permanent. No thank you.

It does seem that way' date=' but you could also use its effect to remove it from play, since it'll come back at full power when it returns, so its not too bad when you think about that.

[/quote']

Even then, matinence costs you a discard each turn. Its just not to my liking. I'll just keep using the tuner as my draw engine, thank you.

I just don't see the risk/reward paying off for this one. I'm sure there's some turbo that could run this well though.

EDIT: I remember what kind of draw engine I was thinking of!!! Use the D-Draw/Trade-In/Allure draw engine with plasma and (insert decent lv. 8 DARK monster here)

GIGA... *gets shot*

OT:It seems as though the ATK reduction is permanent. No thank you.

It does seem that way' date=' but you could also use its effect to remove it from play, since it'll come back at full power when it returns, so its not too bad when you think about that.

[/quote']

Even then, matinence costs you a discard each turn. Its just not to my liking. I'll just keep using the tuner as my draw engine, thank you.

When it returns, it gives you back a monster from the Graveyard, paying for the discard cost. The overall remove-and-return effect is +0.

Hm, it could be useful for monster cards whose effects activate...

A) When sent from the hand to the Graveyard (which you could then return to the hand with this effect during the standby phase and discard it again the next turn for that effect again)

B) That activate while in the Graveyard (including those that state "Once while this card is in the Graveyard" type of effects which will let you get those effects again once removed then replaced in the Graveyard)

I can't really think of any useful combos off hand. Discard Destiny Hero - Dasher to the Graveyard with this effect, get its effect when you draw a monster during your Draw Phase to Special Summon that monster, recover Dasher when Drill Warrior returns to the field, then put it back in the Graveyard when using Drill Warrior's effect to reuse it again next Draw Phase if you draw a monster.

I guess that's not the best example, but you get the idea. I just can't think of any particular cards off-hand that would be reusable/abusable this way

drill warrior is a level 2 correct?

then it's worth playing!

lets see here, I'll attack directly, then ditch this useless card for my breaker, then I'll play breaker and kill his facedown, and attack directly again, and then I'll pop him for another change out and......

anyway, this guy puts the monsters where you want them over time while dealing a direct attack.

Archived