Chuck Norris jokes

The Slime Lord

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I was just trying to bring back some fun threads.

Duelist #1: I summon the all powerful Exodia!

Duelist #2: I play my Chuck Norris card! Chuck Norris, roundhouse kick that b*tch.

Chuck Norris: *roundhouse kicks Exodia into 50 pieces instead of 5 pieces*

Duelist #1: Chuck Norris, I bow before your greatness.

Chuck Norris: *roundhouse kicks Duelist #1 in the face*

Bringing back old threads isn't by any means worse then make a new one. Seriously.

You know the girlfriend/boyfriend/crush/crushed thread? That is like, the 8ths thread about such things on this site :|

Bringing back an old joke thread isn't bad. Bringing back a thread which is old news or something there is already a replacement for, now THAT's spam.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King and got it.

Chuck Norris doednt read he just stares down books until he gets the information he wants.

When Chuck Norris Shaves he kicks himself in the face because the only thing that can cut Chuck Norris Is Chuck Norris.

Scientist are afraid of human cloning because if Chuck Norris Gets a clone and their roundhouse kicks meet the universe will end.

The helicopter was invented after Chuck Norris did 8 roundhouse kicks in a row

Chuck Norris Won The World Series of Poker with a Joker,Get Out Of Jail Card,Red #3 from Uno,A Thousand Idol Reject,and a Babe Ruth Baseball Card.

Chuck Norris will never have a Heart Attack because his heart isnt foolish enough to attack Chuck Norris

There is no evolution chain just a list of animals Chuck allows to live.

Chuck Norris Can Just Eat One Lays Patato Chip.

Archived