Suggestions - Making the Card Maker Better

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think for the visiting, you could have like a checklist and you just check the cards/folders you want the other person to see, and a page similar to the wiki pages on cards would appear and you could view the cards. And to YCMaker, I realize these might take a long time, so I'll be prepared to wait.

Ahh, wonderful idea there kizzi, that would be very good for people to check on not only what has been created but another ingenious way to organize. I like it. And yes, i did take in the thought of how long this might take YCMaker to enchance 1 or more of these ideas, thats why i explained alot of them in detail, and needed people's comments, ideas, and thoughts, to make the hassle of how to do it properly much less of a hassle.

Thanks again

You have it completely backwards there Frunk. The YCMaker has already seen this in the second page, and said he would definetly consider taking my thoughts in. It does matter if we get feedback and comments and ideas from normal members, or any kind of members. And bumping it isn't quite so pointless really, if this is the hottest thing in the questions,suggestions,questions part, and is the largest one too, why not? Besides, people pay more attention to things that are like mine, that are detailed, relate to their ideas, and compare, and can (and i hope) would contribute their thoughts and commments.

You have it completely backwards there Frunk. The YCMaker has already seen this in the second page' date=' and said he would definetly consider taking my thoughts in. It does matter if we get feedback and comments and ideas from normal members, or any kind of members. And bumping it isn't quite so pointless really, if this is the hottest thing in the questions,suggestions,questions part, and is the largest one too, why not? Besides, people pay more attention to things that are like mine, that are detailed, relate to their ideas, and compare, and can (and i hope) would contribute their thoughts and commments.

[/quote']

I'll have you no, sir, that if YCMaker has already seen this, then it should be locked. Also, bumping is restricted to once per thread, once per every 24 hours, as I notice you have been bumping it at less than 6 hours, includint your most recent bump.

What is the point to others posting their comments when it has abosolutely no impact on the ideas being implemented? Plus, you said it doesn't matter, so why do it?

I desire to no longer desire to argue about this vague discussion over why I shouldn't, because you fail to realize any good cause out of this. However, I will leave you with this.

I only do the bumping during the mid evening, so people would see it in the evening, and if they made any comments, i can thankfully reply back to them, keep it in a good distance upwards in the morning, and bump it in the same time i did yesterday.

Again, like i said, you fail to see how ideas can become a very, very big result. Many people in history, recently, and will in the future come/came together, and constructed their thoughts and gave out what they thought was right, and a part of themselves. Why should this be any different, because the YCMaker looked at this and made his decision, and now i should stop it, like I was just a hot dog vender to just give him a hot dog and leave? Or stop because I should realize that you do not favor my cause, or from what i can really tell, anyone elses that actually cares about this? No thank you.

No point where i have said it does not matter, please read more, and do not put what you want me to say. I am done disgussing this with you, please do not reply back if your going to fight back with me, or dont have any other comments questions, and ideas to suggest, i would want more space for those things for people. Thank you.

I never said this was a lost cause, but if YCMaker has indeed seen this and not implemented any of your ideas then I will now say it is indeed a lost cause. I understand your comment about bumping in the evening, but a post doesn't just get automatically read just because you posted on it six hours beforehand, if they want to look at then they will, without you second bump. Your second bump violated the rules that clearly state under the rule of spamming that bumping a topic under 24 hours of the last post made is indeed spam, and therfore unwarranted regardless of the use and/or nature of the thread. As I have said twice and now thrice it is not important who the target of you bump is because right now it is only me, and I am not of any use to you or your ideas, as is nobody except one man, YCMaker, as he is the sole person with the power. I must give you my deepest apologies about not appertaining to your desire to keep this thread "clear" as for one, there is an unlimited amount of space in this thread, plus two, I am in a position of great authority over you and if I wish to post I shall, and three, I will do almost all in my power to cease unneeded posting in this thread without locking it as if the opinions are to be made they will come without the assistance of your bump and finally I see the potential in this ideas and have from the start and do not wish to lock this thread.

Have I made my self perfectly clear?

Archived