Suggestions - Making the Card Maker Better

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Tyrant, I'm back and I've got an idea.

Are you tired of new members joining and not reading the rules?

Are you tired of new members spamming the threads?

How about, when a new member joins, they are automatically guided to the rules page?

With this, they will have no excuse as to not knowing the rules.

Token monsters don't really exist in the official game, and its an option to pay (Taking this into Real Life) for fake cards, like the Colored Sheep Cards, which are pretty ridiculous for what they really are but hey... pieces of paper like that can sell so much higher... anyways, to the topic, it also isn't really formal or needed to have a token card, since the description is already on the card that Special Summons it, so there is no use. However, if more decides if they wish for this, i will throw it up for a suggestion ;) The only real thing that needs to be done is changing the Entire Card Color to Gray, like the promo Sheep Cards.

Well im not dissing the tokens, in my personal extent, i would make the token version of all the cards i have that do spec summon them just for fun, but its just the general usage of them. Its not REQUIRED in order to have a card to actually and specifically detail the token, dice rolls (Like people put a die on the four side when goats are spec'd, and turn it to different sides depending on how many remained, or up-side down attack position common cards not in the deck (aka one of my friends does this XD)), and other things are used to represent them existing on the field, and the card describing the token. But i do take the support on the token with a lot of respect, and if i see 1 or two more with support, i will put it in suggestions.

Oie... Firstly, the previous bump was from early yesterday, so it was past more then 12 hours, secondly, multipost? I have no right to thank anyone for their feedback, and to respond right back at them when they have a suggestion, comment, question, or anything? Im not intentionally doing this to get up on first page at all times, thats not what my style of gaining respect through getting people's thoughts into is for. Thirdly, i asked for comments, questions, suggestions, and your post is therefore treated as spam. Do not post here if you have nothing relevant to the topic.

I know this has been asked in other threads but I thought I would put a formal request in this thread. I would like to get the White Borders for Synchro monsters created for YCM. I had posted an entire thread for my own Synchro monsters but unfortunately I had to use the purple fusion borders instead. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived