Suggestions - Making the Card Maker Better

I've also had the what I call "dissappearing picture" glitch. A set of cards I created had there pictures dissappear for some reason.

Here is something I thought of: being able to change user name at will. Sometimes a person messed up their username or just want to change it.

but other than that I can't think of anything else. And I agree with all of your suggestions.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, thats fustrating me very much right now. I can't get any work done, so Infernal Tempest is on hold .

I think you can already do that by either asking a mod, or talking to the YCM, and have a good reason to, and some support that you are the original owner of that account.

If you were referring to something else please correct me, but otherwise, I will take into account of easier management of Profiling. Thank you very much for feedback.

(BTW i am back from Vacation, so here we go with some major posting! ^^)

NEW IDEAS HAVE BEEN POSTED AS OF NOW!!!

with what you said about posting cards and showing them to other people easier wouldnt it be better if you replied and where theres hyperlink and all that there was a drop down list of your cards and you clicked one and it put the code in your post or something like that.

Not really because that would induce drag of internet and failure of server since everything is available for that page to be opened, and connections will be off and on, and leading towards much lag. Also, were as opposed to just revealing one, you can be shown all and be redirected somewhere else.

Time to change topics. :)

Refering to my earlier postsand to Aximil's reply, what I was thinking with the name change was that whenever a person would change their name it would only change their name. Their profile points cards and all other stuff would stay the same.

For instance, on FF.net you can change your name and your name under all of your stories post and reviews would change, but everything else would stay the same. It would be just like changing your sig. and the monitors of this site will still be able to keep track of troblemakers.

On FF.net I wanted to change my pen name to a nickname instead of my default user name on every website. Here I accidently missed spelled my user name. This way a person can change their name to whatever they want.

Although it might be a major change to the system. >0

Oh well.

Another thing I thought of was a place for artists on this sight to commision their talents for points or cash. Unless there is already a place for that.

TCL Over and Out.

Well, it is a good reason to, but the outcome towards it would actually make multi loggers, knowing who is who, and the purchasing, awarding, receiving factors would be made troublesome. Not to mention that a person should be CAREFUL of what name they already put in, let alone not going all out reckless, and make sure they want to stick with the name. On the other part, that seems a bit more reasonable then the last one because this gives even more people to have the opportunity, who are, or arn't into Yugioh, but still want to display their artistic style. Although I personally find points worth almost nothing in value, Reps are almost as low, except people tend to give you more respect and attention the more you have... Although that system can BE abused by people who purchased theirs and or spammed it...

Their both good ideas, but they need more input from other members, and more ironing out before compiling it into one gained idea. Thank you though, honestly.

If you haven't checked the first post, I have already originaly added Unions, newly added Token Monsters, and cards of counters? Never heard anyone desiring them cept just you as of now, since there are no such things as cards for counters. However that doesn't mean there couldn't be... but, thanks for the feedback. If more people support Counter Cards to represent counters, i'll throw it up there. Its rather farfetch'd though, since simple things like dice and stuff are already used as counters...

Thank you for both feed backs. Yes, i began to noticed that too, the support for better grammar usage and or Capitalization should help this out. And if you can show me how you can actually print em in actual card size... :p. The dueling online with made cards would be by far the slickest thing ever... however, overpowered, cheating, and lying makers and cards would ruin this for everyone, plus, its quite a challenge pulling that off. And yes Yugioh maker, we got them down, but you do add even more support to show for, so thank you. If you also tell me what you mean by "geming", that can help me if thats something im missing or what not. Thanks again.

well i just joined, and have probably tested the metel of the card maker for myself with well over 100 cards...

i do like how its set up... its set up like the real card game(like trap cards cannot have stars) but perhaps you could make an Advanced version for users who know exactly what they want, and not so much that they want to make realistic looking cards...

So that trap cards could have stars... you could have the Slifer's red backround, a trap symbol with a spell backround color, gold or silver 'authentacation stickers'... it would make it look not real obviously, but when you want a light purple, or dark red(slifer backround color) for this red dragon card you're trying to make, it just doesnt work. perhaps you could replace the stars with Trap/ magic symbols (quick play, counter, ect.)

Full customization is the idea...

Slaping a divine attribute symbol on a spell colored backround with 12 'quick play' symbols

Also now with the... synchro.. i think... now with that, i cant have a card that doesnt have 'Dragon / synchro / effect'

if you could retain the backround color of the card without slaping the name(synchro or effect) into they 'type box' that would be outstanding aswell

Also the ability for the card maker to read odd symbols would be a nice touch... like the infinity sign(∞)... the Omega/ ohm sign(Ω)...(like from god of war, where i got the idea) perhaps

Oh... Half signs(½)... you could even include square signs(²)... ATK 999³ / DEF 999³

the greatest monster next to an infinity.

Random thought... you could spell Cæser correctly... Haha a Caeser card...

I think my post has overstayed its welcome so, at that ill call it a post...

i was re-reading the main post, and saw his "black period" bit

it may not be exactly what you want... but there is an alt code that gets you this

It looks a little small on the card, but it DOES appear on the card when typed...

The code is alt 7

And for those of you who dont know how to use alt codes, you hold the alt button down and type in the numbers on the right-hand numberpad(the one that makes a 3x3 square of numbers) if it doesnt work the first time then hit the num-lock button once and try again

Archived