Suggestions - Making the Card Maker Better

Alright, thank you very much for taking your time to read all of this, as i will, from this point, will create two new suggestions, Synchro, with support for Tuner (Although this does fall under the general idea of just Customize the "Effect" in the Text Box.) and Tokens. And thanks again for the add to Sig ;)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with all the suggestions that have been posted here...and to add onto the Synchro monster thing,there should be an option saying what colour we want to border to be(ex;green,red,black)

and i am adding a link to the first page of this into my signature

i agree with all the suggestions that have been posted here...and to add onto the Synchro monster thing' date='there should be an option saying what colour we want to border to be(ex;green,red,black)

and i am adding a link to the first page of this into my signature

[/quote']Indeed, this would be so super special awesome!

Thanks, everyone a lot. Didn't know so much people replied to this, due to being on vacation XD. I will definetely add Sync's ASAP when i get back home, which will be on Sat or Sun. And I will also add in another idea, which customize border. On the side note... It would get pretty confusing with "Customized" borders, since everyone is going to have their own way of what style its going to be, and to classify what is what. But, ya have to do what the people want eh? lol im joking on that part, but im not shooting it down, maybe if there was some more support on it, I will consider it more, but for now, the Syncs are a definete.

I know, and i respect your idea, and your perspective. Im siding with any idea, with poiting out conflicts that other people can try and iron out, such as fix, or help solve or getting around these conflicts. The idea itself is almost never bad, but anything stated always need more support. And to me? One member, is enough voice to get out any message, take this Thread for instance ;).

Thank you, always doing things for the better cause. Cause good is dumb... erm... evil is dumb ^^ (Stupid SB quote). Time spent getting my tiny, but very stubborn and willing voice out to help many others is well paid ;). Hopefully, when i see an even larger support group, i'll present this to YCM personally, after much work is done that is.

There are much more ideas in poll to be presented to me as being in the process of "Being ironed out." And i also have to write the 3 ideas i promised to later on, and want to make sure this thread gets as much support and feedback as possible. I also was thinking back then, maybe this thread would slowly died, but it always never failed to BOOM. I also want to make sure everyone gets a chance to make their impression =)

None of my card's pictures, where it shows the monster, ETC, is just a blank white, yet its the correct path to the pic, i even deleted one, and did it all over, still blank. And collboy, this isn't really the place to ask for that, but there should be a tutorial or instructions to do so in the instruction topic.

Archived