Suggestions - Making the Card Maker Better

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I don't know about you guys but I hate 1337 speek. I have an idea to get rid of this. Set the points to have 2 decimal places (1234.56) When typing a message or reply, you get 0.02 points for each character typed. i hope this is considered since lots of people hate 1337 speek. Thanks.

Im not disagreeing or trying to point down anything Arpee, but, im not sure how this exactly solves the 1337 speaking. I mean, sure, it might motivate people to start using more correct grammar, but that is like asking people to change "or else you get fewer points, etc. etc." Also, things might get a little complicated for not only users for the forums, but also the mods and the YCMaker to accomplish with the decimal system. If people with similiar ideas come up, i will definetely take it into consideration of presentation. Why, because it also needs more people's views to iron it out and to make it work. But, nontheless, its a very good thought arpee, and it still might work nontheless either.

Im not disagreeing or trying to point down anything Arpee' date=' but, im not sure how this exactly solves the 1337 speaking. I mean, sure, it might motivate people to start using more correct grammar, but that is like asking people to change "or else you get fewer points, etc. etc." Also, things might get a little complicated for not only users for the forums, but also the mods and the YCMaker to accomplish with the decimal system. If people with similiar ideas come up, i will definetely take it into consideration of presentation. Why, because it also needs more people's views to iron it out and to make it work. But, nontheless, its a very good thought arpee, and it still might work nontheless either.

[/quote']

I like how your honest about that. Anyways I know it would get complicated but I just can't stand people who don't write properly. By the way, I put this thread in my sig so people can see it and give their thoughts.

Oh my... thank you very much arpee ^^. Maybe... ah, i just had an idea to add onto yours. Maybe, on the topic, like how you can post a poll if you wanted, there was an option of "Mature Conversation and Grammar Only", that way, anyone who does would actually be disobeying not only the author of the topic's desicion, but it also can be taken against the forums. If you want to allow such talk, you dont have to include it =)

Was about to say that pretty much' date=' when i saw that to bump it up. Do you have any other concerns and or ideas arpee?

[/quote']

My mind has been so based on school for now because I have tests comming up and I'm studying alot more. Sorry, but for now no ideas. I hope that adding this thread in my sig is getting people to visit and comment and post ideas.

Archived