Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

Judai then felt something strange happen as Winged Kuriboh disappeared. A shimmering light erupted from Judai's waist, and Judai pulled out a winged dagger from a similarly small scabbard.

Meanwhile Yubel was undergoing some sort of transformation as a hole erupted from her chest.

"Well, this is new." Yubel commented as she also gained a sword, this one demonic-looking.

Yubel's outfit also changed as white robes replaced the black bodysuit she normally wore. Her appearance even shifted to that of her human form, yet she had some sort of bony plate on her head shaped like her third eye.

Judai's robes also changed to a black and white kimono.

"Huh? Zan-pack-u-tow? Shin-ee-gom-ee? Hollow? Are-on-car? Why are all of these terms popping into my head?" Judai wondered.

"I'm having a similar experience." Yubel replied.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Clair=Accepted. I'llPm you some things you will need to do.))

Ze'borova nodded. "Three seconds eh? That's plenty of time." In an instant, Ze'borova grabbed up each combatant, including, Raizen, Valyenciarn and Xerar and flung them into the Shadow World. 2.5 seconds remained. From his hands about 10 clones made of lightning appeared. Ze'borova and his clones surrounded the Espada and the clones formed into giant spears of lightning. Before any of them could move, they were all cut withthe spears. "Douken Armor: Mace!" The armor that covered Ze'borova surrounded his body, turning into a giant sphere. He begun to spin around rapidly, battering each of the espada. He could here them as they said,"Dammit the two of them are strong as Ulquiorra and Starkk," he heard Kluns say. Ze'borova haD 1 SECOND left. He formed out of his ball, his Zanpaktou, now split into its Claw form. Lightning covered each claw as he sliced the Espada injuring so that they were bleeding and paralyzed by the lightning. 0.1 of a second remained. Ze'borova entered into the Shadow World the was Alvaro's Segunda Resuureccion and joined the others as he released his Bankai before they all could see. "Is everyone okay?"

Valyenciarn nodded, but Xerar fainted. He went down because he'd finished killing the hollows and Arrancar as instructed but the fight strained him as he did not know his powers well enough and now he couldn't think well enough to focus. Light and Darkness emanated from his body has he rested, unconsciously trying to get control over his strength.

Ranmyaku was greatly annoyed as he was unceremoniously thrown into this 'Shadow World' that seemed to suddenly crop up out of nowhere. He managed to land on his feet and slide to a stop in a semi-crouching position, although some of the others were not as lucky. In particular, Leo had went to grab hold of Abby and land with her in his arms, but only succeeded in catching her before landing on the ground and skidding along with her on top of him. "Ooooowwww!" Once he had slid to a stop, he opened his eyes to see Abby on his chest and had to keep from laughing at the absurdity of it all. Using his mantle, Leo quickly gets into a standing position with Abby held in his arms and asks "Are you all right?"

At the same time, Ranmyaku walks up to Ze'borova and grabs the front of his Shakuhiko, glaring at him as he asks "Hey, just what was that all about, throwing all of us in here unceremoniously like that? My Jurei ability isn't telling me anything, and I don't recognize this place either."

As soon as Ranmyaku grabbed him, his Bankai took over accidentally sending a bolt of lightning through his system. His armor glowed bright being one of the few lights that surrounded them in the world of Shadows. The faces of everyone could be clearly seen as his Zanpaktouwent into its Bankai form as claws once more. 'Dammit. I did not want to reveal my bankai. Release. Huh? Release!RELEASE!!! What the hell??!! I guess this heart does more than influence my persoona.' Ze'borova looked at Shadou as he recoiled for the accidental lightning that struck him.

"My apologies but as you can see, this dimension is one of the techniques in Alvaro's Segunda Ressurreccion. He tranports the targets into a 'Shadow World' and he can control most everything in it. Though this is something of a portable pocket dimension. A dimension within a dimension. Here is where we shall set up base. We shall train in this world of shadows for a year. However on the outside world it will only have been a day or 2, if we decide that a year of training is not enough. After we leave here, we wil,l go back and finish off the Espada. Then we will all return to where we belong. However, since Alvaro and I seem to be stronger than all of you with your powers untapped, we will apparently train here for this time in our current forms the whole time. We wish to unlock some of the power hidden within ourselves, without killing you. Any questions everryone?"

"Yeah, just one. What the hell, makes you think that you can allow your powers to go out of control, Ze'borova?!!" Ze'borova was not the only one that had been affected. Ranmyaku had also went back into his ressureccion form when he had been jolted. He somehow already knew that trying to get out of it would not do him any good, but he really didn't want to at the moment, so he really didn't care. As it was, he was thoroughly pissed that he had been jolted by about a megavolt of energy, and was having to exercise some serious self restraint so as to not lunge at Ze'borova. "All right, fine then. Training? No problem. This just gives me a chance to get stronger, strong enough to finish them all on my own."

((Don't copy me lol! Only 2 people were supposed to train semi-maxed out!))

"Shadou, would you like to train with me? I mean for now. You are in your Resurreccion so you will stand more of a chance while fighting me and I'm curious to see how fast my Bankai can move. The fastest i was able to reach before was the speed of Light by using Shunpo in my Shikai, so I am very curious to see what this Bankai of mine can do. I mean I'm covered in Shogun Like armour and Garouou no Raikou is no longer a blade but claws that Erupt from my armor. I wonder what else I can do and I'm willing to fight nowhere near my best. Plus whether I want to or not this heart of mine wants to fight you and Alvaro and seeing as how he's disappeared, that leaves you. So will you train with me for 1-2 minutes or not?"

Ranmyaku does not say anything, but merely disappearing and reappearing in the air behind Ze'borova, delivering a spinning back kick to his head before he can react. "Boot to the head!" Ze'borova is sent flying forward by the force of the kick as Ranmyaku lands on his feet, his arms crossed and a defiant grin on his face. "I'd be more then kick you @ss, since the only way that you are going to stand a chance of winning is if you go all out. For me, being here is like being back in the Sea of Chaos, it fuels and strengthens me in all aspects of fighting abilities, as well as a few other things." Wait a second. Sea of Chaos? Where did that suddenly come from? Ranmyaku was momentarily confused, although he did not let it show on his face. Dismissing it for the moment, he says to Ze'borova "By the way, that was my Chaos Warp. Think you can keep up with it?" Ranmyaku disappears and reappears in the air behind Ze'borova again and delivers another spinning back kick to his head. "Boot to the head!" Once again, Ze'borova is sent flying.

ooc: screw the rules, i have a chaos emerald! :lol: jk but seriously, your character zaps my character, and you expect there to not be a reaction? anyway, other reasons for it have been given in my post, which you should find acceptable.

(BATTLES OVER EVERYONE IS IN SHADOW DIMENSION, READ PREVIOUS)

A shadow tendril rose up out of the ground, and grabbed Ranmyaku and Ze'borova. Alvaro rose up out of the ground, to the suprise of everyone. He locked his eyes on Ranmyaku and said coldly, "Save it for the training area." He then turned to Zeb. "And that was pathetic. He shouldn't have been able to catch you off guard that easily." He then let them go and turned his attention to the rest of the group. "Ze'borova was correct," he began. "This is my Mundo de Las Sombras, My Shadow World. However, he called it a dimension when its not. Not really. It is a pocket space that exists connected the the dimension that were are anchored in. I have absolute control here." He swept his eyes over everyone. "So think before you act against me." He paused before continuing. "Now follow me. I need to update you on our status." He walked away from the group and into a building (that had just appeared) while the rest of the group followed him. He gave them a tour of the building; the living quarters, the 20 training rooms (and told them how to ajust the setting in the room: terrain, free reitsu, weather, etc), and finally brought them to the control room. He walked through the door and turned on a large monitor in the center of the room. "While you guys were making yourselves comfortable, I was delivering a message to the Espada." The screen showed a large mass of shadows forming a message in the air. The message spelled out 'ONE WEEK' before dissapearing. As soon as it disappeared the Espada exchanged a few unseen words, and vanished.

"Thats right," Alvaro said. "We are meeting the Espada in exactly 1 week real world time. In here, that's approximately 1 year. And before you ask, yes I can vary the amount of time, but 1 year should be enough for you to become stronger. I don't care what you do in that year, the choice is up to you. But in a year, be ready," he said to all of them seriously. He then walked back to Ze'borova and Ranmyaku. "Now you can continue your fight."

Ranmyaku glared at Alvaro, very deeply disgruntled that he had been caught off guard as well, and that he hadn't been able to do anything during the time that he had been grabbed/ Iguess what he says is true, he does have absolute control here. That's fine, I'll just use this time to become stronger then all of them. After finishing this thought that he was having, Ranmyaku stopped glaring as heavily, and actually allowed a rueful smile to curve his lips upwards. "Take it easy on him, will you Alvaro? It's not like he could have seen those Chaos Warps coming anyway. Besides, he challenged me, so don't talk to me about fighting outside of the training areas. Also...it felt really good to give him a bot to the head." At this point, Ranmyaku broke out into a full and very noticeable grin. He was clearly relishing the idea of many more bots to the head before this year of theirs was up.

ooc: to get an idea of what the boot to the head looked like, click the following link. Aqua, i will explain everything in pm. you have to message me first though, okay?

IC: S.H.A.D.O.W. let out a quiet sigh as he sealed his weapon away, the eye removed itself from his head and his blade once more became a simple white Katana. He shook himself off, looking around at this 'Shadow World'. Hear

"Well, this certainly seems familiar, not sure why but it does."

He calmly walked away, not really even acknowledging anyone. He simply decided to wander about this new world, not caring where he went or what he would find. He simply walked out of the control room and decided to make his way to a training room. Upon reaching it, he programed a scenario which he had lived through over and over again in nightmares. The scenario he had programmed was as follows:

[align=center]The combatant is aboard an orbital research facility which the Imperium of Man has sent it's most powerful soldiers, The Ordo Malleus, to cleanse of all living things.

All the researchers have been slain and only one person aside from the combatant is alive, Julia Verhast daughter of head researcher Jonathan Verhast.

Kill all enemies that confront you and rescue Julia Verhast.[/align]

S.H.A.D.O.W. made his way into the training room, closing his eyes as the scenario was loaded. When he reopened his eyes, anyone who might have been watching the scenario would see that he was crying. He was no longer clad in the white Kimmono he had worn when he appeared in the Bleach universe. He now wore a pair of brown dress pants, held up by a pitch black belt. He also wore a white button-down shirt, which was now splattered with blood. He wore no shoes, but wore torn white cloth gloves. A tall scientist in a lab coat with spiked blonde hair and pale green eyes was lying dead on the floor in a pool of his own blood. S.H.A.D.O.W. knelt down before him, closing the dead eyes.

"Father..."

A moment later, the sound of heavy metal boots clanking upon the installation's floor was heard. He turned his eyes up and saw three massive forms. The gigantic super-soldiers known as Grey Knights stood before him. They appeared to be more machine than man, wearing suits of unpainted armor which bore many religious inscriptions upon them. The armor they wore was a massively scaled-up form of the armor worn by Medieval Knights. Each knight stood over ten feet tall and wore an angular helmet covering their face.

"The Abomination! Cleanse it my brothers!" said one of the knights. Immediately they rushed S.H.A.D.O.W., wielding massive glaives, the blades of which emanated a pure-white glow. The first threw a strike at S.H.A.D.O.W., only to have the weapon deflected by his Katana.

"The....The eye of Horus...!"

"That's right, now die you Dog of the Emperor!"

With that, S.H.A.D.O.W. sent a literal spear of chaotic energies completely through the Knight, sending him falling dead to the ground despite it's heavy armor. The other two rushed forwards, only to meet their ends by S.H.A.D.O.W.'s blade, cleaving the armor cleanly through. He was a practical blossom of chaos, the energies of which were erupting out of his body and coating his blade with a blood red glow. The terrified scream of a young girl was heard echoing through the hallways.

"Julia!"

He already knew where he would find her, in the primary research center. He turned down the nearest hallway and tore down it on his bare feet, leaving what appeared to be footprints sunk into the metal floor. He only hoped that reliving it this time he wouldn't have to experience the loss of her again.

OOC: See any parallels between him and someone?

((*Cough Cough* Shadows gunna kill you lol *Cough Cough* But OOC's need to be edited out after page 10 and for all of you who wish to know why Xerar is knocked out, check that page, I edited my post. this will be leted upon the start of a new page))

"Oh well let me just end this fight since your back Alvaro. Oh and Ranmyaku don't be so cocky because I've already cut you with these blades about 100 times," Ze'borova said with a smile on his face. He already had 3 seconds to beat 8 Espada. One minute with Ranmyaku was just Brutal. So he was glad Alvaro had interrupted thei fight because when they returned from out the building he'd already sliced him. As Ze'borova turned away Blood was dripping from the blades of his Claw-like Zanpaktou as it Splattered from Ranmyaku's body. "Be more careful next time before you attack me so foolishly. Also I think the Pet Project is calling for you up there," Ze'borova said as he wallked towards Alvaro. "Come let us train."

Ranmyaku doesn't even pay any mind to teh cuts on his back. they automatically heal and Ranmyaku slowly starts to turn before suddenly appearing in front of Ze'borova and Alvaro, facing away from them both. Who's the one getting cocky around here? Didn't I tell you? Bing here is like being in the Sea of Chaos." As Ranmyaku finishes talking, he walks off, but not before lifting a hand in what seemed to anyone else nothing more then a wave. However, it also summoned thousands of blades that as he walked away started piercing through Ze'borova, although they left no noticeable wound.

"Wait...." Abby says to Alvaro, "Take me with you...."

"Why? Abby." Jenou slowly questions.

Hear awoke sitting in the control room with her back to the wall, her memory was flashy but

SHADOW had carried her to where she was now,"Wait what?" Heart asks somewhat wondering

where shadow was, she got up she felt her back the cut was gone.

"Hey wheres that shadow guy and where are we?"

Just a moment later, S.H.A.D.O.W. came upon a scene that had been the reason that for thirteen years he had gotten only fitful sleep. There, just a few feet in front of him was Julia Verhast, a girl who appeared to be about seventeen, had long blonde hair, stood just over 5' 6" and had the same pale green eyes as her father. She had her back to the wall of the research room, a roughly circular chamber the walls of which were lined with massive cylindrical containers in which were stored various stages of beings created from chaos. S.H.A.D.O.W. had once again been too late, a glaive identical to those wielded by the other Knights was driven completely through Julia's torso. Her expression was hauntingly calm, and her mouth was open. Just by looking at her, he could tell that her last word had been his name. A knight, wearing armor Identical to the others was holding the weapon. However, this one wore no helmet, and his armor was absolutely covered in various medals and commendations, a Grandmaster. When he spoke, it was in a voice sounding mechanically altered.

"I see you, abomination. And now I will send your blackened soul back from whence it came."

An instant later, S.H.A.D.O.W.'s body was wracked with a blast of what appeared to be lightning. The energy was a psychic blast sent from the Grandmaster into him, and he felt his life slowly bleeding away just as he had. The scenario had played out exactly as when it had really happened. It seemed that there were some things that he just could not escape. His eyes had been closed by the force of the blast, and now he opened them, seeing Julia lying on the ground, eyes still open and the glaive wound in her chest. Just as before, S.H.A.D.O.W. lost control. His physical form exploded and then reformed, seething over his entire body with chaotic energies. The psychic blast from the Grandmaster was quickly overwhelmed as S.H.A.D.O.W. unleashed a massive wave of black flames from his hands, the flames engulfed the Grandmaster and sent him crashing into the wall, shattering the glass of the research tanks. In half an instant, S.H.A.D.O.W. was upon him, his eyes locked on those of the Grandmaster.

"Wh...what are you?"

At this S.H.A.D.O.W. let out an insane laugh, full of sorrow and anger at the same time.

"I...? I am a monument...to all. Your. Sins."

Before the Grandmaster could get anything else out, S.H.A.D.O.W. cleaved him in half with his blade. The training simulation ended and S.H.A.D.O.W. had unintentionally set the training room to record the events within the session. He slowly made his way to the door, opening it and closing it behind him. He made his way away from the training room, the chaos within the realm of shadows slowly absorbing into his body through his skin. He made his way to his room, completely oblivious to anyone who came upon him. They would likely notice the tears of blood running down his face, and the trail they left behind him on the floor.

"Would you like for me to go as well, or should i do something else, Abby?" Leo knew he had to get stronger, and discover his second bankai, since he was sure that he did have one. He was currently unsure of where to train and who to train with, though. The only possibility he could come up with at the moment though was to train through his own scenario, unless Abby decided that she wanted to keep him around during the training. Well, if she decides she wants me away for now, then I'll just go find that Shadou guy. He definitely seems as though he would present a challenge.

"No..... What we will be doing, is not for you to see" Abby says. with suprising matureity.

"Should We be going? Alvaro? Ze'borova"

"I'm gona go find that SHADOW Guy....." Heart anounsed as if they would care.

Heart walked around the building, when she same across a small trail of blood, "What the heck?" She questioned.

Heart began to folow the trail of blood, when she came to a door, she knocked on it.....

S.H.A.D.O.W. was laying down on his bed, part way asleep when he heard the knocking on his door. He sighed quietly, sitting up and looking at the door. Reaching out with his mind he was able to tell who it was.

"Heart..." He muttered this quietly to himself. "Come in...the door's unlocked."

As he said this he shook himself, clearing his head of the thoughts that had been reawakened by the brief training scenario he had undergone. He simply waited for Heart to come in, streaks of blood still running down his face from his eyes which, as always, ever glowed blood red. There were also a few spots of blood on his white Kimmono where the tears had fallen.

Heart came in and sort of just stood there, "I figured It was you Theres nothing that can

decive my eyes!" Heart Boasted trying to make Conversation.

Naert snatched a chair and sat in it Backwards looking at him, She noticed the blood,

"Hey... I dont mean to be nosey, but, are you ok Your bleeding and your heart rate is over 120"

Heart says Genuinely, conserned about her savior.

S.H.A.D.O.W. sighed quietly, wiping the blood from his face and turned his eyes directly up at Heart, the deep red glow fading from them for a short moment. Beneath the glow, his eyes were a pale green Identical to that of the Verhasts'. Now that the glow had faded away, perhaps one might be able to read the sadness and turmoil in his eyes. This was genuine and it would likely be disturbing for anyone to see sadness in the eyes of a being made from chaos. The glow gradually returned, once more completely shrouding his eyes before he answered.

"I'm not bleeding, my tears are blood. As far as being okay, well, let's just say I had a flash-back to a certain part of my life."

He shook his head rapidly from side to side, regaining his composure before he looked at Heart again. she reminds me of Julia so much it isn't funny. What is it about her, it's not her hair, her eyes, or anything physical. SO what is it? He blinked a few times to bring his focus back to the conversation at hand.

"Mind if I ask why you wanted to find me?"

"XERAR, WAKE UP!" Valyenciarn said. He was shaking his brother. His scent was going everywhere though he was unconscious. Valyenciarn picked up his brother and found an infirmary to take him to. "Xerar, what has happened to you...I will not let that Chaos kill you. WAKE UP!" As Valyenciarn lay acroos his brother's chest a light glowed from his blade. A ethereal wolf appeared. It was whilte except for a black streak going down its back.

"Hello Rage. It is I Blizzard. And I will be telling you the names of your blades' but first I wil tell you what happened to your brother. Xerar screamed,"Havoc's Reign!" as his wings began to beat. The orbs in the center of his Blades began to glow white and Black as he pulled them from the center and threw them at the two nameless Arrancar. "What the--?" they said in unison as the Black and white Orbs covered them. First Xerar headed over to the one sealed in the white orb. He began to strike and slash the orb repeatedly. With each slice his opponent's wounds healed and his strength rose. With each slash a layer of Hierro covered his body, with designs over it. Then Xerar started doing more complicated slashes and the designs on the Hierros began more complicated. Once his body was covered in complicated designs Xerar delivered a final large slash as his opponent complained that he was getting sttonger. The Hierro's designs began to glow as they went into his body still glowing and his powers began to overload as they exploded and obliterated his foe's body, wiping him from existence. Xerar then proceeded over to the female Arrancar who was trapped in the Black Sphere. Xerar began to slice and punch the sphere and each time it sent out a wave. The more powerful the blow, the stronger the wave. Each wave wiped out the outermost layer of her body from existence as it hit. She screamed in agony and pain as Xerar delivered the final blow. When he was done, he fell to the ground panting wondering how'd he had even survived.

~~~~~

The blades that Ranmyaku sent to Ze'borova faded through the after image as he joined Alvaro. Ze'borova then looked at Abby. "You may come with us but be warned. We will be in our forms as they are right now. Therefore we will be more powerful than you have seen. So be wary of our attaks because if they hit you, you could very well die. If understand this we shall continue. Alvaro if you are ready, we will continue."

Alavaro smirked. "I'm always ready. But first." He walked over to Abby and Jenou. "So. You wish to learn the ways of the shadow. Very well. But it will not be easy. It will be tough. You will pay me for my services in sweat and blood. You may even die." He pasued to gauge thier reactions. They nodded slowly. "But if you do survive. You will be stronger than you've ever been. Are you ready." They nodded and he smirked. "No you're not. But you soon will be." HE turned to Ze'borova and said. "Yea, I'm ready." As soon as the words left his lips, he sank through the ground, before Ze'borova Abby and Jenou followed. When they reemerged, Alvaro was standing in the center of the training room. "This is where we shall train. It is my favorite training room, and I have already adapted the settings to my specifications. As soon as he said that, the spiritual pressure in the room quadrupled. "FIghting in reitsu as dense as this will build reitsu capacity, speed, and strength," he said to Jenou and Abby. "This is nothing for me, but we have to start somewhere." He then raised his hand to block a strike from Ze'borova. "I didn't say start," Alvaro said calmly while Zeb smirked. He spoke once again to the two. "COme at us with the intention to kill. or you will die," and then he vanished.

((Deept Let me mind you nomater what dimention Jenou Is the Queen of shadows, plus it would be nice I'f at one point Jenou Could Teach you a thing or two, drop me a PM and we can talk oh also shes in my Zanpaqtou))

"Hahahaha! Child She brought me here to help you....." Jenou remarks, Then abby takes

over, "No I know 'Enugh' about shadows"

"I want to control this....." Abbys says, stabing her sword in to the ground she lets go,

Sudenly a white half mask covers her face, abby begins to huff, ans her raitsu Begins to rise.

((hey how about Abby trains with Ze'b and Jenou trains with Alvaro, since you all are already realy good))

Archived