Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

Judai awoke to hear gunfire.

"Did someone get the license of that Truckroid?" She groggily asked before realizing that she was in some sort of strange white room with no visible way out.

"Where am I?!?" She panicked, looking around for anything familiar. "Jun? Sho? Asuka? Anyone?!?"

Winged Kuriboh and Yubel appeared next to their mistress.

"Shh. Calm down. Someone might-"

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!"

Yubel sighed while Wigned Kuriboh facepalmed itself.

"-hear."

She started to feel the walls, trying to find a way out of the room. Light seemed to be emanating from nowhere and everywhere at once, giving the three beings inside no shadows to speak of.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Its been awhile since you've seen my release," Alvaro said calmly. Harribel laughed. "Hahaha. As I recall, you couldn't even handle me in your release." She laughed more, but her laugh was cut short when she felt a cut across her cheek. Alvaro stood ten feet behind her, his sword drawn. "Things are different this time," he said, before launching himself at her. He dove at her, and slashed horizontally with his sword. She barely managed to block it, before being kick away to the ground. Alvaro wasn't done yet. He held open his palm, and fired ten bala. Harribel managed to deflect them off of her blade, but it was a distraction. Alvaro was behind her, his blade pointed at her abdomen. He thrust his sword, driving it to its hilt through her abdomen. She gasped in pain. Alvaro brought himself closer to her, and whispered in her ear, "Stop playing around. I know you can do better than this." He then pulled out his sword, and slashed her twice across the back before jumping back. "Release your Ressurecction. I won't give you another chance to."

Harribel raised her sword as her reitsu grew. "Attack! Tiburón!" She said, entering her ressurection form. Then she jumped at Alvaro, and she jumped at him. They clashed too fast for the occupants around, who were amazed at the reitsu output, to see.

(hey, you never said anything about wanting to be the only one to fight Halvaro, and i needed to have Leo go somewhere. XD)

Leo sees the kick coming and tries to duck. He still gets hit across the head and sent flying, and is only barely able to hold onto his spells. Howler is no longer glowing, but he at least manages to keep a hold of his attack spell. Fine then, have it your way. Don't blame me when you get hurt though. Leo thinks as he redirects his attack to Kluns, jumping into the air and riding on the head of one of the dragons while the other seven approach Kluns from multiple sides. Jumping off of the dragon that he was riding, Leo showers the ground below him with several Zaguruzemu blasts, causing the seven dragons around Kluns to grow even larger, faster, and more powerful then before, making it so that not even an Espada that is not using its Reussreccion would be able to dodge. No less then five of the Zaguruzemu shots also hit Kluns himself, making it so that, the dragon he was riding goes screaming straight for him.

At the same time, Ranmyaku continues trading blows with Gin, responding to his own flurry of blows with is own. "Pierce his flesh, Shinso." Gin says with his smirk still in place. Ranmyaku only barely manages to parry it with the blade in his left hand and causees the blade in his right hand to take the form of an orb of chaotic energies. "DARKNESS OVERLOAD!" he yells as the chaotic energies expand and engulf the momentarily surprised Gin. This should finish him. Ranmyaku thinks to himself as Gin completely disappears inside his attack. However, little does he know that Gin had yet to become completely serious.

ooc: your up wham, and please make it good, okay?

"Ha!" Ze'borova chuckled as he felt Alvaro & Tia's reistu's clash. "Vibrator, you feel that? That is my Rival's reistu or at least half. Mine is greater than his. In fact the only one of you here that even come close is that Arrancar who hasn't said a word yet. Now what will you do?" Ze'borova was responded with waves of air hurtling towards him. The first few hit but he managed to dodge the rest. Bolts of lightning erupted from his hands as he tried to determine where the Arrancar was. He missed the ceiling began to crumble and a voice said,"BREAK!" The Arrancar began to disappear as he said,"I made this ceiling fall buty I didn't expect your lightning to be that strong. It took out a good part of my body. Eat this." The structure of the building broke apart as every piece headed toward Ze'borova. "Have some of this," he said as a orange beam hit Ze'borova. After the smoke was revealed, Vibrado could be seen with only one arm and a good portion of his abdomen removed.

(Mr wham please ignore him, and Fight with me, Zero I'n the Begining he said to pick a fight with an espada, I chose howler when evry one attacked him after I started with him So Quit nPosting I'n my fight! Go fight Ulquorua! [i know I fail with his name] I'll edit/Delete when MR wham responds with howler.)

Nnoitra was awestruck that he had been cut, but in a moment it passed. All that filled him now was fury as he drove a kick straight into Project S.H.A.D.O.W.'s chest. S.H.A.D.O.W. was thrown back by the force of the strike, but managed to land on his feet. He was just in time to hear Nnoitra say the command to release his Ressureccion.

"Pray, Santa Teresa!"

This was quickly followed by the growth of four additional arms and the regeneration of the one he had lost. He also know held a scythe in each hand, making him look quite similar to one General Grievous from Star Wars.

"What, you thought that Losing one arm was enough to bring me down?"

At this Project S.H.A.D.O.W. merely chuckled, an insanity coming to his face that one might find very similar to that of Kenpachi Zaraki.

"Oh no no no! In fact I was almost disappointed there for a second."

"What was that?"

"I don't like it when my opponents die too easily...what it means that you didn't go down with that is-"

"Shut your trap!" Nnoitra rushed forwards, bringing all six of his arms into the air, ready to strike. He brought them down from six different directions, attempting to completely tear S.H.A.D.O.W. to pieces. The blades collided with something and the result was a massive rush of wind and cloud of dust. Thinking that he had slain his foe, Nnoitra let out a quiet chuckle, only to be cut off as a familiar black blade pierced him through and through from behind, emerging through his sternum. The method of his movement was obvious as the dust settled. S.H.A.D.O.W. had once more exploded into a stream of blood and left a small blood-spatter upon the ground where he had reformed.

"You didn't let me finish talking."

All Nnoitra could to to respond was gasp slightly.

"As i was saying, what it means that you're still alive...is that you'll strengthen me even more once I absorb what's left of you!" An instant later, Nnoitra's body was torn apart by the explosion wrought by S.H.A.D.O.W.'s Shikai. The blood and bone stopped in mid-air as they flew, streaming back and forming a sort of whirlwind around S.H.A.D.O.W. As this happened, the stream of blood and bone slowly began to integrate itself into S.H.A.D.O.W.'s body. He laughed aloud and flourished his blade madly, before turning about to face the remaining Espada, as well as his comrades.

"That's one down, Now, who wants to go down next?"

OOC: Two things, one S.H.A.D.O.W. isn't going to be strengthened incredibly by that, but it will be noticeable. Two, just let me know if anything I did there could be considered god modding.

((Your not supposed to kill the Espada that it...& I have 5 fight s to manage two of which I haven't even put up. Do not worry though the idea was to give you a clue to their strength then let you ghuys let yourselves get beaten by the Espada, sorta like Keto was doing but eh..I'll fix it and btw Ketodama kill what happens after an instant later other than that delete the posts and continue on everyone. And if any of you have further issues PM me ^^))

Kluns looked at the fallen Nnoitra and was shocked."My my little one your strong but," Kluns severed hand made its way over to Nnoitra as he spoke. "You have yet too see Nnoitra's NEW Resuurreccion. Its quite Dense. HAHAHAH!" Nniotra's rose up from being neaarly obliterated.

"Damn you little Zaraki wannabe. That man who was fighting Vibrado had more reistu than you. I HAVE MORE REISTU THAN YOU. YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT DEFEAT ME YOU WEAKLING! You...You are pathetic. You piss me off you little SH*T!!! BANKAI!"((Yes he has one and he is the only one!))

~~~~"FUUTON BOOM!" Howler said as he deflected Heart's bullets. "That's the first hit young lady! More than that and this fight's wrapped up. ((See preveious page for what happens when he blocks a bullet.)) Now gace the wrath of my wind!" Another Tornado formed but this time there were Five of them each of them aimed towards Heart waiting for her to dodge and move into the center of one. However they did not but surronded her in slicing wind that she would only escape by getting hurt or using up a big attack, losing energy. Finally Howler set up his Coup De Grace, or rather his first one. He did not intend to kill her yet. No he was going to break her soul first, THEN maim her. "Music Box: Numero 4." In one hand a small white Box appeared and in the other a green and white Cero. When the Cero filled his hand he place it in the box, and he repeated this 3 more times. Then Each box floated around the tornados as he smiled and said, "Now I want you to escape."

~~~~

Gin smiled as he licked his incredibly long sword from inside the darkness. "Rankyaku Shadou...I believe I remeber reading something about you as a Demon when I was little. I Am that demon people BELIEVED YOU were...I shall have fun toying with you." Gin's zanpaktou extended from out of the darkness few meters and stabbed Ranmyaku in both shoulders. His smiling face lit up as Gin jumped up and sliced good portion of Ramyakus arm. He then beganto skin Ranmyaku pece by piece until he was left pratically skinnless. Gin smiled as his foe bled profusely from his exposed arms. On could see that this display of power was just a sample and Gin was geeting happy while he contempleated his esacpe from the darkness. Then an idea crossed his mind and a wide smile appeared over his face revealing his teeth. Gin stabbed his foe once not pieceing his flesh but enough to pain him greatly. That was enough to cause his foe to scream out and recall the darkness to him, which healed him. Gin could see the expression on his face in had Shinso Pierce through him. He was enjoying the fight and ideas for how he would end their battler came into his mind.

"Cascada," Harribel shouted, sending a raging torrent of water at Alvaro. Alvaro countered with, "Shadow Cero!" A large black Cero erupted from his sword, and cut through the water attack. Then it continued straight toward Harribel, who cut it in half. Alvaro smirked as th thwo half turned aorund and headed back for Harribel. She was too preoccupied to dodge it and was about to get hit when...it was blocked by a giant fist. "What?" Alvaro asked as he dodged Harribel's second Cascada. He was then forced to dodge another giant fist.

"I'm bored, and Harribel's having trouble with you, so I figured I would jump in." Yammy said as he aimed a Cero at Alvaro. Alvaro dodged the Cero, before turning around and dodging another Cascada. "Annoying," Alvaro said calmly. "But managable."

He flew forward at incredible speed, and cut off both of Yammy's arms before aiming a Cero at Harribel, who swiftly dodged it. Alvaro turned back around to Yammy, only to meet his fist which sent him flying to the ground. As Alvaro was sent flying to the ground, Harribel shot a large Cero at him. Just before it hit Alvaro, a large shadow tendril rose out of the ground and blocked it. ALvaro stood up and shook his head. "I guess I should step it up a notch," he called out to the two of them. His reitsu grew as a dark Aura formed aorund him. Eight tendrils of shadow grew from the base of his feet, and swriled around him, acting on thier own. "Cosechar de Sombra: Octopus Form," Alvaro stated calmly before launching himself up at Yammy.

As he passed Harribel, one of his tendrils blocked her strike, before grabbing he and throwing her to the ground. He aimed his sword at Yammy, who blocked with his own. Then, one of the shadow tendrils snaked out and wrapped itself around Yammys neck. It then lifted Yammy off of the ground, before another one shot out and punctured Yammys stomach. Alvaro then sliced the front of Yammys chest, and the tendrils threw him to the ground. Sensing something behind him, five tendrils rose up, and formed a shield to block Alvaro from Harribel's Cascada. Alvaro turned around to face her. "Is that all you got?"

Howler heard a loud screem, it at first sounded like a Screem of pain but,

"AHAHahahahahaa! What did I say to you such weak Attacks wont hurt me!, Machina Guardian!"

Heart shouts as her smal black sillouet was eclipsed by a giant shadow, sudenly a giant fist bursts from the tornadows, seting off the boxes, but smashing In to Howler. When the dust

clears From the explosion, there is a giant mehanical knight while Heart stands there unharmed.

(Can I Kill him?)

((T.T No. ALL OF THE ARRANCAR HERE CAN KILL US. WE ARE WEAKER THAN THEM. NONE OF THEM ARE TO DIE EXCEPT YAMMY BECAUSE I DONT LIKE HIM. So guys please stop acting like you are that much better than them and take a hit. Thank yu and guud night))

Ceruwae called to Valyenciarn through the portal that everyone had entered. He was getting antsy because he could feel the energy his friends were emitting and in comparison to the little effort the Arrancar were giving off, he was worried especially for Heart and he couldn't feel Xerar at all. He heard Ceruwae and entered into the portal to see a girl who had looked extremely lost.

"Hello little one. I am Valyenciarn Furia and the place you are in is the Hole of Fate." She looked absolutely bewildered. He sighed and began to explain what was happening.

"You missed," Howler said as he cut Heart across the back. "You should be hering my Heart beating through my chest. It is amazing isn't it? The sounds are so crisp and," Howler opened his Mouth and released another Sound Cero at her," AND LOUD!!!" He cackled as the screeching waves flooded her ears. He then sent another series of tornados damaging the mechanical knight. He slashed it several times before heading to Heart.

Judai leapt at Furia, grabbing her.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!? WHO ARE YOU?!? WHERE AM I?!? HOW IS THIS ROOM GETTING ANY OXYGEN FLOW WHEN THERE IS NO VISIBLE SYSTEM OF CIRCULATION?!? ?!? WHY AM I YELLING AT YOU?!?!?"

Judai then let go and just started to sob again, wailing madly.

A purple-skinned demoness and a winged brown puffball materialized in the room.

"What the Princess is trying to say is 'Could you please help us?'" Yubel sighed.

Winged Kuriboh agreed, floating down to Judai and giving her a hug.

Valyenciarn sighed some more. "I know my names long, so call me Rage. You are in an alternate Dimnesion, the Nexus called the Hole of Fate. Built by Ceruwae and damn it I'm tired of saying this." Valyenciarn sighed and continued. "I don't know why you were brought here except that you have some special abilities and you are supposed to help the rest of the crew and I defeat Nexus an evil king. Now, the rest of the group are off fighting while I'm waiting for the newlings like you. Oh yeah we're traveling through dimensions now come on!" he said pushing her through the green portal transporting them to the world of Bleach.

((This is is bankai, just Switch the Black with White, make him lok like Zack instead of Vincent and his eyes are Gold [spoiler=Bankai] http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/8/81/FFDoc_Chaos.jpg

I cant show you his weapon but Imagine Arceus' arch but with more points and can two swords at the top and bottom, half white and half Black. The weapon can split in half with one being Gold & Black and the other Half being Re3d and White. In the center there is a hlaf white and half black orb that also splits when the weapon is))

Xerar screamed,"Havoc's Reign!" as his wings began to beat. The orbs in the center of his Blades began to glow white and Black as he pulled them from the center and threw them at the two nameless Arrancar. "What the--?" they said in unison as the Black and white Orbs covered them. First Xerar headed over to the one sealed in the white orb. He began to strike and slash the orb repeatedly. With each slice his opponent's wounds healed and his strength rose. With each slash a layer of Hierro covered his body, with designs over it. Then Xerar started doing more complicated slashes and the designs on the Hierros began more complicated. Once his body was covered in complicated designs Xerar delivered a final large slash as his opponent complained that he was getting sttonger. The Hierro's designs began to glow as they went into his body still glowing and his powers began to overload as they exploded and obliterated his foe's body, wiping him from existence. Xerar then proceeded over to the female Arrancar who was trapped in the Black Sphere. Xerar began to slice and punch the sphere and each time it sent out a wave. The more powerful the blow, the stronger the wave. Each wave wiped out the outermost layer of her body from existence as it hit. She screamed in agony and pain as Xerar delivered the final blow. When he was done, he fell to the ground panting wondering how'd he had even survived.

~~~~~

Ze'borova got up from the rubble, incredibly annoyed. He found Vibrado who was back into a wall as Ze'borova charged for him. As Ze'borova sent a massive puch, Vibrado melded into the wall becoming one with the tower's structure. A hand emerged from the wall as it released waves that sent Ze'borova flying into a wall. Vibrado then emerged and said "Crumble," as he rose up another hand and sent a beam staright for Ze'b. The beam didn't actually make contact but it force him to the wall as it cracked both the wall and broke down Ze'borova reitsu. Then the beam hit sending a crushing blow to him. Ze'borova was getting annoyed fast when his heart pained him realizing it was time to use his Bankai.

Ranmyaku was surprised that he had been slashed at so many times in such a short amount of time, and through one of his strongest attacks, no less. Crap, this isn't good. at this rate, I really will die! In that moment, he had a sudden flood of different segments of memory. A man standing there and lecturing two young boys while he had been ordered out. Confronting the same man about his actions, and how he had been so neglectful. Fighting the same man when he was not to much younger then his current age of 18. When he was finally able to wrench himself free from it, he found that Gin was right in front of him, about to deliver a killing blow. "EARTH BREAK!!!" Ranmyaku yells as he slams his fist into Gin. He doesn't even give it any thought, he simply lashes out and drives a hand filled with chaotic energies into Gin. Gin doesn't gain any noticeable wounds, but the force of it is at least enough to push him far away. Taking the opportunity that he seemed to find, he takes out his Requiem Gem and uses his power of Chaos Control to suddenly vanish from the battle field and over to where Valyenciarn is. "We're outmatched Valyenciarn. We should retreat for now and find a way to gain strength quickly."

ooc: still waiting for you to respond with Kluns, whamo-kun.

((Kluns iis fighting Leo))

Rage looked at Shadow and the girl. "Dammit. We are in no condition to fight these people. They are stronger than us by ages. We've had these powers for minutes and they've had them for years. Your r---why is there a hand on your back?" At that moment Kluns' hand exploded knocking the three of them away.

"My my, you want to play?" The clownesque figure said as his hand reformed on his body."Well then I shall entertain you then!" His fingers separated from his body and each of them formed a Cero. They all fired off at them. "That other child was foolish to try to hit me with such a large attack!" He laughed.

OOC: I'll just invent a Bankai for Nnoitra since no description of it was given.

IC: S.H.A.D.O.W. turned, only a little surprised that his opponent had managed to survive his attack. A moment later a massive double-bladed scythe was sent flying through the air and only barely missed S.H.A.D.O.W., but tore the upper portion of his Kimmono off. His skin was lightly tanned and his muscles were quite toned, but enough of that. His eyes re focused upon Nnoitra, seeing that though he had grown no additional arms, his body was now covered in armor and each of his scythes was now double-bladed and solid black. It was also noted that a five meter chain identical to that attached to his ordinary weapon was attached to each of his new weapons.

"Wow, impressive armament."

"Shut yer trap, jackass!"

A moment later the battle was resumed, only now S.H.A.D.O.W. was on the defensive. While his reflexes were impressive, they were only quick enough to allow him to defend from the barrage of attacks and he was gradually forced backwards. He thought for a moment of unleashing his own Bankai, but knew that if he did so he would be letting his guard down. He needed a few seconds and just a few, but for right now Nnoitra wasn't letting up. As it was he was only barely parrying each strike and would definitely be torn apart if he let his guard down, and he couldn't let anyone see just what would happen if he was injured, not just yet. All he could do for now was keep parrying, and hopefully find an opening to release Bankai.

Judai watched the carnage unfold, and wondered why these people were fighting.

"Apparently, we've landed in some sort of world saturated with energy." Yubel declared, now looking very real. In fact, she was no longer simply a translucent ghost but a full-fledged being. Winged Kuriboh was even flying around under his own power.

"I can FEEL these people's energy as it flows RAW from their attacks! It's such a rush! The pressure I'm getting from each blow feels SO GOOD!!!"

Yubel's eyes were partially glazed over in ecstasy as she felt the sheer power in this area.

"Rage-chan, what's going on here?" Judai asked.

Username: Clair

Name: Clair

Appearance: [spoiler=Appearance]HeartGold_SoulSilver_Clair.png

Bio(3+)Lines: Clair is the ruthless Gym Leader of Blackthorn City. Self-proclaimed Dragon Master, she has a huge ego and an elitist attitude. One day, she awoke in a strange world, the familiar sights of Johto gone, disappeared. She seeks to get back out, and trusts no one. Since arriving in the Hole, she has been aggressive and heartless. She just wants to go back home.

Central Power: She has 1 PokeBall, a Dragonair. They fight alongside each other. It has been rumored that the Dragonair is Clair's one true friend. She also possesses a whip and is physically fit from trekking up mountains. She has superior acrobatic abilities.

What Name means(optional): N/A

Anything else(like if you want the Jurei ability, can talk/communicate/understand animals, your dimension, etc): Has yet to realize Jurei Power. Can talk to animals.

Home RP Dimension(if applicable): N/A

(*facepalms* i was referring to a response to Leo, Baka!)

Ranmyaku us thrown forward but is quickly able to regain his balance and turns as he skids along the ground, looking up at Kluns. In that moment, He reverts back to his Bankai state, surrounded by a weaker aura then before. He does not allow his calm demeanor to be shattered, but he knows that he doesn't have much longer until he is unable to fight if things continued on in this fashion. Crap! I'm almost at my limit! As Ranmyaku thinks this, A giant Dragon of lightning crashes into Kluns from behind, snapping its jaws shut around Kluns as electricity is sent coursing him as a result of the attack. The damage is also much increased due to Kluns being hit with the previous Zaguruzemu blasts. Leo then appears in front of Ranmyaku and says "Stand back." As he extends his mantle, shielding everyone behind him as he throws both of his hands forward. He showers the ground around him with Zaguruzemu blasts as he directs the seven remaining dragons directly into Kluns, each and every one of them uttering a roar identical to the first one. "BAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO!!!" As the dragons slam into Kluns, Leo aims his arm towards the ground at his right and yells "Zakeruga!", hitting the ground where it had been hit with a Zaguruzemu blast. The blast travels around in circles before finally slamming into Kluns and knocking him back right as the last dragon finishes slamming into him. Did that get him?! At the same time, Ranmyaku can't help but sigh in relief. Good timing Leo, but also a very foolish action. If we don't act soon......I have no choice. It may put a considerable strain on me, but unless I use Chaos control to get us out of here, We're all going to get killed!

Heart was not severely damaged, but while in bankai she had her original circuts and nanos,

Howler had striked her movement scirket, the colosal knight guarded her from the cero but her

bankai negated and she was there on the ground in her kimono.

"Val... Where are you? Who will protect me? I cant defend myself....."

S.H.A.D.O.W. sensed as heart became vulnerable, he had a flashback to the day he had lost everything dear to him, and that made his blood boil. He tore open a portal behind him with his free hand, closing it immediately after he had fallen back into it. This prevented Nnoitra from following him quickly, but as it was he would soon be in a very bad position. He appeared directly in front of Heart, looking straight ahead at howler.

"Sorry, but I can't let you harm this one...BANKAI!"

As he spoke these words, his blade exploded and the eye embedded itself into his forehead. An instant later two massive blades similar to his original weapon appeared in each hand, forming as though from dust. Chains extended back from the ends of the hilts of these blades, connecting them to a massive crescent blade which appeared upon his shoulders. This blade was connected to foot-long handle which was held parallel to the blade by thick braces which attached seamlessly to the handle and blade. This blade was pitch black, just as the blades he held in each arm. He now looked directly ahead at the gathered Espada, clanging his swords together as though in challenge.

"Valde Niger Nex!" (Intensely Black Violent Death)

The lower remnant of his Kimmono was blowing in the wind, and as he released his Bankai the energy of chaos, in the form of Reiatsu, came blossoming out of his body, visible as masses of translucent black and red writhing tentacles, emerging from every pore upon his body. He Knew he probably wouldn't last long against these foes, he had after all only just gained these powers. Still, he had enough tricks up his sleeve to make this very interesting.

Alvaro continued exchanging sword blades with Harrible, while his shadow tendril blocked attacks from Yammy. Alvaro sensed an enormous reitsu being released behind him and groaned to himself. 'It seem's that everyone's finally getting serious' he thought, before his eyes narrowed as he looked at Harribel. 'Except one' He Sonido'ed to Harribel, before slicing her three times in quick succesion at her chest. He then fired off a Gran Rey Cero at point blank range at her chest, sending her crashing to the ground, unconcious.

"Damn you," Yammy shouted before punching at Alvaro who dodged it. Alvaro then proceed to shoot a Cero at Yammy before remarking, "Know your place Yammy. You can't beat me."

"Know your place trash!" Yammy shouted before smirking. "I'm just getting started. "He pulled out his sword. "Be enraged! IRA!" he shouted, releasing his ressurection.

Alvaro said, "That still won't be enough" He jumped at Yammy, intending to finish it, before he sensed something behind him. "Impossible," he said, before he heard a voice.

"La Gota," Harribel said, firing off a concentrated blast of water in the form of a shark tooth. She fired multiple blasts, all of which hit Alvaro. He was sent careening into the ground. He stood up slowly while shadows gathered around him.

"Cosechar de SOmbra: Ultimate Octopus Form," he said, before jumping up at Yammy. Yammy however aimed a Cero a Alvaro which completely obliterated the shadows surrounding him. His eyes widened in shock. 'One Cero?' he thought, before he felt Harribels blade slice his arm off. She then fired off a Cascada and multiple La Gota's, sending him flying into the ground. She jumped to stand on Yammy's head, before holding out her arm. The both shouted, "Derretirse Cero Sincretio," before firing off a large blue and red cero that twisted, before breaking into two purple Cero's. Alvaro, weak from his injuries, had no time to dodge. The Cero's hit, kicking up a massive explosion.

Sudenly a ball of black shadows covered Alvaro, when the explosion clars a girl make of almost complete shadows apeared with an extended wing of shadows,"I dont think its your time child."

Jenou says though aby dosent move her mouth makes it clear they are not one entity.

"I dont know but theres two so we should seperate. If you say so..." Abby and jenou say to eachother, There combined form walks out of the dust and confront them she raises her sword and says like an Espada would when releaseing, "Split! Jenou!"

Abby then is there next to a ball of shadows, Jenou then forms her human shape and goes after Yami,leaving Harribel to look at Abby, sudenly abby looks up at Harribel with an evil grin as thite stuff begins to cover her face, "Sorry, I cant tell you my name I DONT REALY REMEMBER!" She screems rushing Harribel.

((Keto I made nnoitra's bankai, I'll pm it. Judai put yubel & kuriboh into a Zanpaktou

each and wow. We are ending these fights. Wait for Deept97 because we already discussed what we are doing))

"Bankai! Feel the power of my Blade, Garouou no Raikou!" The surge of Spiritual Pressure knocked everyone back. Vibrado was actually sweating now.

"Wha--wha--the heck is this? Bankai? Ha! HUECO CONCUSSOR!" WAVES OF FIRE AND ice rupted from Vibrado's hands freezing and Burning the Air. Ze'borova laughed. The blow looked like it struck but suddenly Ze'borova was behind him. He sliced the Arrancar across his back.

"This is the first time I've used my Bankai for more than ten seconds. I will leave seeing as how I want a proper fight. Now I depart. Goodbye." Ze'borova left the crumbling building and appeared on the scene witnessing the fights. As soon as he appeared all the Arrancar immediately turned towards him. They all tossed a aside their opponents revealing some of their true strength. "Alvaro, time to end this. Get us out of here!"

The ball of Shadows around Alvaro exploded outward, and ALvaro rose, completely healed of his injuries. "I love that my shadows can heal," he remarked to himself. THen he heard Ze'borova called his name. WIthout looking at Ze'borova, he sensed that he had gone Bankai. 'Guess things are getting out of hand' he thought. In a blur of Shadow Sonido, he intercepted Harribel and Yammy and forced them toward the ground. He spoke to Abby and Jenou, "If you ever interfere again, we will have a serious problem." He then rose upward beside Zeb overlooking the battle. 'Time to get their attention' he thought, before concentrating his reitsu. He fired off one Shadow Cero that split into multiple parts, each of them hitting an Espada. The turned to look at him outraged.

"Fool," he said. "Witness your downfall at my hands." His reitsu grew as the black Aura around him grew. "Resurecction: Segunda Etpa," he said before a large mass of Shadows engulfed him. WHen it departed Alvaro was changed. He was completely black. His sword split into two, and melted into his arms. A long cloak billowed out behind him. THe only color he had were two white slits for eyes.

In a blur of speed, he and Ze'borova sliced each Espada while delivering a message to thier ally's. The message was, "When were give the signal, jump into the black mass of shadows in the sky.

"I'll cover you' Zeb said, as Alvaro backed up. "It's the other way around," Alvaro said as he smirked. He then concentrated and a large mass of SHadows grew high in the sky. "Mundo de Las Sombras," he whispered. He then spoke one word to Ze'borova before dissapearing. "Go."

Archived