Demensia:Traveling through RPs of YCM (Accepting)Currently- Verdiniai~Verada

Mr.WHAM

((Deept shuudva pmed you but the fight isn't exclusive, ANYONE can join however, since Ze'b & Alvaro are the strongest characters as of now, we warn you DON'T GET KILLED . And everyone be sure to pm me as we will being Ranks soon. More info will be in the Announcements section as of tomarrow.))

Valyenciarn grabs his brother up after hearing Blizzards story and begins to head to the building. Xerar was still glowing and still very unconscious. Valyenciarn layed his brother on a bed in a recooperation area. "Is anyone there?" he called out as his voice echoed through the hallways. He could feel his brother regaining his strength. "Come on Brother I know you are strong enough to make it through worse. I mean look at where we are. A freaking shadow world. If this isn't incredible enough for you to see then I don't know what is!"

~~~~

Ze'borova smiled. "Well I'm in my Bankai and Alvaro is in his segunda so let's start Shall we?" Ze'borova said as an after inmage appeared in his place and he struck Alvaro, Abby, and Jenou sending them to the ground. "Douken Spheres!" A net of cantouloupe sized spheres of lightning appeared in the room. "Alvaro you should know this but I've modified it to last longer and to take a lot more daMAGE. You all should be able to die-I mean move around them before they strike you or stop your attacks. Now take this Lightning WAVE!" a large wave of lightning shot out at his opponents who were below him.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Ok.... But... For the last time Jenou In in my Blade!))

The cut on Abby's shoulder disappered, in a wave of steem, Abby then doged past the

lightning, rushing in she slugs Ze'b I'n the face, she then turns to launch a kick at Alvaro, with a sadistic laugh.

"Heeeeeaaaah!"

Heart sighed, "Well I remember you carrying me here and I felt it right to thank you!" She said with a soft smile, as she turns her attention to the wierd girl with a tast of anger becaous

of her moment being ruined, "Uhh hi do We Know you?"

Alvaro blocked the kick before smirking. "You shouldn't have done that to Zeb. If I'm right, you'll get shocked in about....now," he said, as a bolt of lightning erupted from the net and shocked Abby. Alvaro jumped away as to not get shocked before calling over to Ze'borova, "You of all people should understand that I control everything in this world." With that, Alvaro rushed forward as a large mass of shadow erupted from each of the walls, smothering (and canceling out) the lightning net and forcing Zeb and Abby to the ground. However, as soon as the touched the ground, shadows sprang up and wrapped themselves around thier bodies, trapping them.

"Now stop playing around and get serious," Alvaro called before rasing his sword. "Shadow Cero!" he yelled, sending a large black Cero at the two.

Ze'borova laughed As he broke free from the tendrils and let the Cero hit him, his lightning armor protecting him. How ever the Shadow Cero had already split in two and was headed at them again. Before anyone could notice, he sliced the Cero in to bits with his claws. He smiled as they became small spheres still under Alvaro's control. "Douken double Charged Speheres." These were much stronger than Ze'borova's previous orbs and stronger than even his "Super Douken Spheres". They met all the Shadow Ceros and converged on Alvaro as Ze'borova's claws became a sword in each of his hands. He cut Alvaro several times before he was flung back by a tendril. There was barley enough time left to dodge the oncoming Spheres as they converged on him.

~~~~

Valyenciarn sighed. His brother was out cold. However, Blizzard had come back and began to lead him towards the others. The spirit wolf smiled at the boy. "Rage you and your brothers Zanpaktou carry great strength. Actually the both of you carry great strength. You need not worry as the chaos energies in his body are growing. He shall be awake within a few days or so. By the way The names of your Zanpaktous' Bankais are Zennou Daikoron Arashi, Almighty Chaos Storm for Xerar and Tensa Renzozukentsu Harumagedon, Heavenly Lionheart's Armmageddon for you." Valyenciarn nodded as he came upon a few of the others.

Ranmyaku had gone off on his own, with no particular destination in mind. He saw Valyenciarn carrying off Xerar to a room and thought to himself Seriously, is Xerar still out? I would have thought that being in a place so full of chaotic energies would have significantly sped up his recovery rate. Deciding that he had nothing better to do, Ranmyaku follows them, thinking that he would challenge Xerar to a fight. After all, this was a place where you could do a lot of training, and Ranmyaku couldn't think of anyone better to train with.

At the same time, Leo was also following Xerar and Valyenciarn, although his own concerns lay with many training sessions against Valyenciarn. He felt that a years worth of training against him would be very helpful, as his constantly being pushed to his limits would allow for an enormous growth in a short span of time.

As Ranmyaku approaches where Xerar and Valyenciarn is, Valyenciarn walks out. Walking right up to him, Ranmyaku asks "Hey, just how long is Xerar planning to lie around doing nothing? Time is wasting, and every second counts. Besides, I have many fights with him." Ranmyaku unfolds his arms and does a few stretches while waiting for Valyenicarn to respond.

"What about me?!?"

Judai ran over after helping S.H.A.D.O.W..

"What the heck did Winged Kuriboh turn into, and why is a little voice in my head telling me that he's now a 'Zan-pack-u-tow'?!? Why is Yubel what that little voice says is an 'Are-on-car'?!? Why am I wearing a kimono?!?"

Judai just kept panicking, until Yubel came up to her and slapped the princess upside the head.

"Please, Valyanciarn, could you answer my mistress's questions?" Yubel asked politely.

S.H.A.D.O.W. didn't really even acknowledge Judai, simply standing up and calmly walking out the door. If one could read his body language, they would likely think that he was well and fully over it now. However, he was merely suppressing the renewed sadness for now. He tore open a portal in front of him and vanished through it, appearing within the shadow realm far from the building in which the others were. The portal stayed open for only a few seconds after he passed through it and would likely be only enough for someone to catch a glimpse of it.

"I'll have to train against someone if I'm going to get stronger..."

He simply sat there and, rather than going out to find an opponent he decided that he would draw one to him. He simply unleashed a gargantuan flare of chaotic energies into the sky above him. In this world, he seemed to practically be drinking in chaos each time he breathed.

"So much like the warp...perhaps I should open a portal to the warp and see if I can draw even more chaos into myself....nah, too risky. We have enough to worry about without Daemons spilling uncontrolled into the world."

He shook his head slightly, simply waiting for someone to notice the flare of chaos and come to challenge him. If that didn't happen, he'd just have to summon up something to train against and he wasn't entirely sure that such a thing was a good idea. One thing did seem rather interesting about this place. He heard a new voice in his head, not one of the Chaos Gods, but a voice that sounded almost like a twisted reflection of his own. The voice kept repeating the same thing over and over again.

"Hooooollooooow.....Hooooollooooow......!"

Abby Laughed hystaricly as her right side was covered herpower output now an 43%,

she then raised her hand a black aura covering it he katana flew to her, but it levitated was

conectwed to the energy not her body, she flips up and slices Alvaro in the back.

"Uuuhuuuh You have the rong romm 3 doors down is the control room bye!" Heart says, pushing her out and locking the room.

"Sheash well she was quite odd."

"Ranmyaku I have no idea why Xerar is out so cold but I can feel his chaotic energies. That smeel in the room is coming from him. Its called the attraction or thats what we named it. The only reason it hasn't truly affect Judai & yubel is because he's knocked out but it will. And you won't dare touch him when it does. Also Xerar's Bankai is powerful to say the least he could kill anyone of us if he used is ultimate attack which doesn't even use his energy to form. As for you Judai, your Jurei ability will kick in and inform you what they are. If you dont know then you shall learn from knowledge. However I will explain what Yubel is. In the spirit Realm, the one we are in currently, there are creatures called Hollwos. Hollows basically eat the souls of other dead people or other hollows. When they become Strong enough thwy will become Gillains the Largest of any regular hollow. When a Gillian eats enough Gillians it becomes an Adjuchas, which then eats and becomes a Vasto Lorde and Finally an Arrancar. This is the final stage and the most powerful stage. Arrancar have Zanpaktou, basically swords with abilities, and release their powers in things called Resuureccions. Being Yubel, she will have 2 resuureccion or a Segunda. She will be able to use her powers in each form whether or not she has released her Resurreccion." Valyenciarn sighed at having to explain it.

"As for me fighting you, I have no idea how Destrucvtive my powers truly are and have yet to truly witness my Bankai, so I will take you up on that later, Ranmyaku." The smell of chocolate bathed tiger lillies in a field of Vanilla flowers surrounded by beds of white, black and red roses occured as Heart came into the room and closed. The scent clearly struck her.

"Well it looks like that attraction DOES help me!" he laughed as he hugged Heart.

~~~~~

Ze'borova shouted," YOU FORGETTING ABOUT ME!!" He kicked Abby in the back as now both she and Alvaro were in the Lightning's path.

Ranmyaku suddenly notices a flare of chaotic energies. He knew that it wasn't here, but he knew that it was very, very close. Warp time. After receiving his answer from Valyenciarn, He suddenly disappears, using his own abilities in tandem with the powers derived from his own Requiem Gem to appear in the air behind S.H.A.D.O.W. "Boot to the head!" He delivers a front kick to the back of S.H.A.D.O.W.s head, sending him flying a considerable distance forward. "You called?" He said, clearly relishing the possibility of a good fight, although he had decided to go back to his Shikai state so as to give himself more of a challenge.

Once Ranmyaku had left, Leo approaches Valyenciarn and asks "Would you mind training with me? I need someone really strong to help keep me in a state where I am constantly pushed to my limits."

S.H.A.D.O.W. let out a very loud chuckle as he stood to his feet and turned around, looking directly into Ranmyaku's eyes as he did. A slight smile was upon his face as he did so.

"Yes I did call, and I can't say I ever properly introduced myself. Well, to anyone aside from that six-armed Daemon."

He shook his head slightly, easily recognizing that Ranmyaku was in shikai, he calmly drew his own blade and held it just a few inches from his mouth, the eye locked on Ranmyaku.

"Call me Project Shadow. Now then, let's make this interesting. Let me see them burst, Niger Nex!"

At this command his shikai formed yet again, the eye still locked upon Ranmyaku as he did so. The chaotic energies continued to flare up from S.H.A.D.O.W. though they condensed slightly. He simply looked across at Ranmyaku, his blade held in his right hand as he did so. An instant later He brought his left hand up, aimed directly at Ranmyaku and unleashed what could only be described as a focused shock wave of chaotic energies. He had a feeling that the same warp ability that had allowed him to appear so quickly would allow him to dodge, but it was still nice to open up a battle on his terms, even a training match.

Alvaro remained calm as a shadow tendril came up and blocked the lightning. He caught Abby before throwing her over his shoulder. Then a large shadow tenril rose out of the ground and Alvaro melted into it. He reappeared behind Ze'borova and punched him sending him flying. He then disappeared into the shadows again. Onece again, he reappeared behind Abby, and sliced her in the back. He then held up his sword. "Ejecito de Las Sombras," he whispered.

Out of the ground rose 100 Shadow creatures who bowed at Alvaro's feet. "Ge then," he called, and the Shadow creatures attack Ze'borova and Abby while Alvaro watched. He then felt something; an odd disturbance running through his world. He rose his hand, and the shadow creatures melted into the ground. "Stop," he said to Ze'borova and Abby. "Sorry to cut this short, but I have matters to attend to within this world. Something feel's off." He bowed his head apologetically to them before walking toward the door. He tunred his head back. "Oh yeah, by the way. The battle's not over." He waved his sword, and whispered, "Final de Ejercito de Las Sombras." 10,000 shadow creatures rose out of the ground, but that wasn't it. A large mass of Shadows rose out of the ground, before converging together. It shaped itself so that it was Alvaro's shape, though five times bigger.

"It can do everything that I can do," Alvaro said as the creature disappeared and reappeared, hitting Ze'borova in the face. "I didn't get to use this on you last time Ze'borova, so I thought I'd unveil it now." He smirked at the look on Zeb's and Abby's faces. As he elted into the floor he said, "Have fun. And try not to die."

He reappeard in his private chambers, so private it was impossible to access unless you had control over shadows. He gathered himself into a meditative position, and closed his eyes focusing. 'Now lets see where that disturbance came from' he thought.

((Sorry to do that. I'm going away for the weekend, and I'm not going to be around the computer. Didn't want to hold anyone up.))

Ranmyaku knew the easiest way to dodge what could only be described as a chaos blast, albeit one with a rather limited range. However he had a better idea then simply dodging the blast. As the blast approached him, he sheathed his blades and then held up a single hand, stopping the blast of chaotic energies with a single hand. Ranmyaku paused for a moment, smiling as he noted how the chaotic energies seemed to flatten out and freeze in place. He then opened his mouth and breathed in the energies, absorbing them into himself. This was a rather dangerous move for him, although he understood the principle of how to do it. He had done something similar with other types of energies, and discovered how he could make it up to four times more powerful in firing it after taking it in. As the last of it went in he smiled, both defiant and smug as he says "Ahma firin mah lazeeerr!" He then uses his Chaos Warp to appear directly behind Shadow and slam him with his own attack, except four times more powerful with the addition of Ranmyakus own energy.

Sudenly Abby raised her hand the blade then attached ho her hand and thw mask Shatered,

the blade then let out a pulse of shadows, the creatures, then bowed, and melted back in to place.

Sudenly Abby faints, and Jenou apears, "It would seam that its already late, we will Be going!"

Jenou says going back to Abby, she then walks to her room and lays down in bed with Leo.

"Oh.... Val.... Dont be that way." Heart says blushing.

As soon as Ranmyaku warped behind him, S.H.A.D.O.W. did something similar. He tore open a portal in front of Ranmyaku, the chaotic energies of the blast flowing into it. He then spun about, the same small smile upon his face. He spun about, tossing his Zanpakutou into the air to free both of his hands, between which he then opened a smaller portal as the larger one closed the instant the blast had passed into it. The same blast now came tearing out of the portal, except concentrated down to the size of a 9 mm bullet. It also moved about five times faster than a bullet and, due to the sudden high concentration of chaotic energies within it, would likely explode into something akin to a full-power chaos blast upon it's impact with anything solid enough to stop it. S.H.A.D.O.W. didn't rely on only one attack this time, he now warped into the air above Ranmyaku, catching his Zanpakutou in his right hand as he did so.

"Barrage!"

As he said this he turned his open left hand to the ground and unleashed a massive barrage of what appeared to be black lightning. The lightning came down in bolts no wider around than shotgun pellets. They also spread out over a wide area, much like shotgun pellets. The lightning was, in fact, also composed of chaotic energies. He was aiming in Ranmyaku's general direction, though the damage of each bolt individually was likely to be moderate at best, the danger would be avoiding being struck by multiple bolts at once.

Ranmyaku had had enough of fooling around. It was all fun at first, but now he felt that it would be foolish to continue fooling around when Shadow apparently was not. Enough games. Ranmyaku moved quickly enough to cause an after image to appear from where he was just above the ground, then uses a Chaos Warp to appear behind Shadow again, using his Requiem Gem to cause Chaos Control and allow him to momentarily move outside of the normal Space/Time spectrum. He then unsheathes his blades and brings them downwards in diagonal arcs so that it would form an X at an extreme angle if they had cut into something. Each one unleashes a wave of chaotic energies that are most heavily based upon the darkness. Each one of them slams into Shadow, thereby entering the normal Space/Time spectrum and causing Shadow to be unable to move for a limited amount of time, no more then a few seconds. Acting quickly, Ranmyaku grabs Shadow and throws him into the ground where the concentrated blast of chaotic energies had slammed into the ground and started to explode outwards, Shadow slamming into it just as Chaos Control came to an end. Ranmyaku had done all of this within the space of no more then 5 seconds, three of which were under the influence of Chaos Control. Ranmyaku was satisfied that Shadow was suffering the effects of his attempt to redirect the attack with even more power then had been added to it, but decided that He shouldn't let up. He brings the two blades in front of them and slams them together so that they form a single blade with a greater amount of variations as to its shape, size, and power. When used correctly, the blade can be as powerful as a Bankai. Not hesitating for a single instant, Ranmyaku charges towards the ground with the blade in front of him, slamming it into the ground and causing a giant wave of chaotic energies to slam into the area that he knew Shadow to be in.

Leo was a bit downfallen at Valyenciarn being so distracted as to not be able to answer him, so he instead goes to a room and lies down in bed, thinking that he might as well get some sleep. A few minutes later, He notices Abby climbing into the bed behind him and snuggling up close. He laughs and turns around to face her, prepared to give her a good tickling, but then notices that Jenou was the one walking Abby over, which meant that she had overexerted herself yet again. Geez, doesn't she know that her doing that makes me worry? "So what did she do that caused her to faint this time?" he asks, hoping that it hadn't been anything to unnecessarily drastic.

Judai turned to Valyenciarn.

"Okay...I now know everything, and then some, but what I don't know is who's fighting who! They all seem to be fighting at random! Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? Could you please help me, Valyenciarn?"

But then she realized that Valyenciarn was gone.

"Dammit! Where is everyone?!?"

She started to run where she thought they had gone, using her new spiritual energy-sensing ability, but then remembered that she could go really fast.

"Flash Steeeeeeeeeep!!!!"

Judai created a sonicboom due to her uncontrolled speed.

"Waaaaaaitttttt foooooor meeeeeeee!" She screamed as she gained on the others.

Yubel sighed as she simply unfolded her wings and flew after her mistress.

Valyenciarn brought Heart next to him as he gently kissed her on the lips. He had realized that this very well may have been the first quality time that they spent together in what felt like years. He grabbed her up as he revealed to her his gunblade and smiled. "We are more a like than it seems. A regular old pair of gun totin' Grim Reapers we are," Valyenciarn said with a chuckle.

Then there was a surge of energy and Valyenciarn grabbed up his blade as it entered the room. The fight between Shadou and SHADOW was getting powerful. And then Xerar rose up. He smiled at his brother as he said,"Well way to go Casanova. You've finally found someone with out my help!"

"Well I never needed it in the first place!" He chuckled as he hugged his brother."But alas, it was that energy that woke you up?" Xerar nodded. "Well then what are you waiting here for go!" Valyenciarn waved his brother goodbye as he turned to Heart."Now where were we?"he asked playfully and grabbed her up again.

"CHAOS CONTROL!" The two combatants slowed down not expecting Xerar's return. He grabbed them up and threw them away from each other as they bounded into their own attacks."Well here you were going to start the party without me!" Xerar said as his tri-bladed, double-helix Zanpaktou glowed. ((Yea, Xerar's that nice))He opened up a black rift through his hands as nightmarish tentacles came out and headed for his opponents.

"Bastards," Ze'borova said has he looked on the 10,001 shadow creatures that faced him. An idea struck him as lightning spheres hit a good portion of the creatures. They were un harmed but they glowed a bright yellow. Ze'borova smiled as he charged into the creatures. He was using 10% of his energy now and it felt good!

"Hah! Us? Starting the party without you?!" Ranmyaku was surprised, he hadn't expected Xerar to be up for a while longer yet. "DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! You were out cold, so there was no starting anything without you. If anything, your becoming an invalid made you an uninvited pest!" Ranmyaku then used his Requiem Gem to cause Chaos Control Yet again, allowing him to move outside of the normal Space/Time spectrum. He Chaos Warps over to Xerar and Gives him a spinning forward Kick, sending him flying forward and completing the turn so that he was mostly facing away, but was still able to turn his head and look behind him. "And another thing. Since when did you wield the power of Chaos Control?!"

ooc: baka baka whamo-kun. we discussed this before, remember? Xerar would have the Burai Blades for Chaos Control and his excalibur form, or some other type of gem. while the Requiem Gems can increase the powers of other chaos users to a limited extent, only Ranmyaku can use them for Chaos Control. we had agreed to this over pm, so why the crap are you going back on your word?!!

Xerar was pleased at Ranmyaku's apparent shock as his face grew a little pale . He grabbed him up with a tentacle from this Rift he made. Inside it was not another dimension, but rather unformed Black chaos energy. When it was ready to come out his tow opponents would be facing a fearsome creature, the Krakken. Albeit small but if they were foolish enough to absorb it well, then they were now his Krakken. "To answer your question, after I defeated the Hollows and Arrancar I was facing, my Bankai absorbed their chaotic energy and then transferred it to me, which is also why I was out cold. My body had to readjust to their desires thoughts souls. I basically turned their essence into chaos energy and abosrbed them. It also awakened my C.C. ability, but it has its limits, unlike yours does with the Gems. Though, I wonder..." he said with a breif pause. "Now about the boot to the head..." Xerar's tentacle flung Ranmyaku down as Xerar charged in after him. "Khayzier!" green beams covered in black began to form in both his hands as he pointed them towards Ranmyaku and S.H.A.D.O.W. as Xerar headed to Ranmyaku. He felt his strength drop. 'I guess I DO need training.'

Clair awoke with a start.

Where was she? Startled, she looked around, pulling her black cloak around her for warmth and comfort. She was in some sort of a stone room, with a sort of mystical aura radiating of the walls.

"I swear, if this is one of Lance's tricks again, he's going to get it..." she muttered, cracking her whip on the ground angrily.

She grabbed a PokeBall, and released her Dragonair, who looked impassively at her trainer's cold expression.

"Let's go, Dragonair..." she hissed, walking deeper into the eerie cave. Dragonair, shaken, looked after her retreating figure, sadly.

Clair came a stop suddenly. She had come to a huge room located in the cave. There was a green portal in the center of the floor. Clair's boots clicked on the rock floor as she walked over to the light, which seemed to grow brighter as she grew nearer.

Suddenly, light flashed from the portal, and Clair was illuminated by the sickly green glow of the Hole. Dragonair, frightened, clung to her Mistress, as the whole room spun. For a split second, Clair thought she could hear Dragonair crying, but she couldn't be sure.

What the heck is going on? she wondered, as the Hole of Fate swallowed her up in an eerie green display.

((Yay Bolth my chars are in romantic-semiromantic situations! ^_^))

Abby slightly opened her eyes she saw she was in bed with Leo, she blushes and weakly gets out of bed, "It's so sureal to have a body again...." Abby says blushing, she then sticks out her toung and says

"W-Wana test it out?"

Heart smiled as Val caressed her body, "Hey ya know, I dont mind..." She says with a slight blush.

"Like it maters we have a year in the hell hole"

Heart smiled, and kissed Val, she was always a blunt person and was still the same in these situations.

"Hey, what are you becoming embarrassed for?" Leo asks as he sits up in the bed, then gets up out of it and walks over to Abby, wrapping his arms around her. "Besides, I would remind you that we had both found a way to cheat death before showing up here, so it's not like your a half dead zombie queen anymore." Leo was of course, trying to be a little serious in this matter, as he knew just how hard it had to have been, walking around in your own body, yet knowing that it was half dead, if not more. Even though it was serious though, he still didn't want Abby to be depressed like before, and so he tried to make it into a bit of a joke while still being serious, hoping that it would help to keep Abby from dwelling to much on it. "Anyway, you know I'd like to, but we're going to be in here for a whole year, and who's going to take care of the kid once we leave again and go who knows where fighting all of those bad guys?" Leo asks as he runs a finger down Abby's cheek, making her blush a bit as he does so.

Archived